Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which egg moves should I put on Emolga? I was thinking Air Slash/Baton Pass/Charm/Roost.
Iron Tail would probably be the "best" choice for the fourth slot - since Emolga has the same Atk and Sp.Atk. Other than Iron Tail, Ion Deluge is a rarity (though it's extremely situational) and Tickle is not as good as Charm in VGC, I'd imagine... Everything else is either a TM or ORAS tutor move or... Astonish.

Anyway, I'd probably go:
Air Slash, Baton Pass, Charm, Iron Tail Ion Deluge/Tickle

EDIT:
Well, besides being Ninja'd, I forgot Iron Tail is a tutor move...

Nah dude it's fine i have the nature I just need the ability been looking all over for it xD when are you free to trade it and is there any poke you need that I may have?
Oh, I'll add you now then! And uh, I don't need anything. I'm free now.

EDIT: actually, I really need a moody smeargle. It's fine if you don't have it, though.

Hey, I just wanted to check before I accidentally screwed myself over, but for Kyogre/Groudon, all you need to do is defeat it, beat the Elite 4, and then head back down to the Cave of Origins, correct?

Edit: Thanks y'all, I was pretty sure, but I don't think I've ever intentionally KO'ed a legendary before

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hey, I just wanted to check before I accidentally screwed myself over, but for Kyogre/Groudon, all you need to do is defeat it, beat the Elite 4, and then head back down to the Cave of Origins, correct?
Yes, make sure you go left in the Cave of Origin instead of right.

I'm looking for a vivillon with HP ground(31/x/31/30/30/31, timid, Compound Eyes) in any colour but yellow or pink.

In return, I can offer a yellow HP ground vivillon(same IVs, timid, compound eyes) OR HP fire timid protean greninja OR shiny audino OR HP ice timid evee(no HA).

So I know you can't trade event Pokemon through the GTS and Wonder Trade, but I just tried to WT a Quilava from Colosseum and the game stopped me saying it's a special Pokemon. So Pokemon from Colosseum count as event Pokemon for the purposes of GTS and Wonder Trades? Are there any other games that this rule applies to? XD, perhaps? Looked it up and couldn't find anything helpful.

Poor Nest Ball Quilava, seems such a shame to just release her ...

Last edited:
So I know you can't trade event Pokemon through the GTS and Wonder Trade, but I just tried to WT a Quilava from Colosseum and the game stopped me saying it's a special Pokemon. So Pokemon from Colosseum count as event Pokemon for the purposes of GTS and Wonder Trades? Are there any other games that this rule applies to? XD, perhaps?
Yes, I believe this is the case for Colosseum/XD 'mons. I also believe it was like this in gen 5, too.

Maybe a resource such as Bulbapedia may shed more light on the subject.

EDIT:
I couldn't find the name of the ribbon, but I'm sure it's out there. My XD Lugia might have it, but one of the articles claims that some ribbons have "disappeared" in the transitions from gen 3 to 6.
Anyway: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Purification#After_Purification

Last edited:
So I know you can't trade event Pokemon through the GTS and Wonder Trade, but I just tried to WT a Quilava from Colosseum and the game stopped me saying it's a special Pokemon. So Pokemon from Colosseum count as event Pokemon for the purposes of GTS and Wonder Trades? Are there any other games that this rule applies to? XD, perhaps? Looked it up and couldn't find anything helpful.

Poor Nest Ball Quilava, seems such a shame to just release her ...
I believe that's because they have the Fateful Encounter flag, though I could be wrong on this.

Also, instead of releasing it, trade with me! :)

I'm looking for the event Rayquaza that was released today in Japan.
Have lots of shinies and events for trade.

Last edited:
I need some help evolving my Gurdurr, my gengar and my scyther(i have metal coat) if anyone could help me i'd really appreciate it :)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
So I decided to finally EV train a lot of stuff I bred the last few days, found out I have a Relaxed Steelix.. Any use in that or do I really want Sassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)