Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking For Safari Ball Kangaskhan with Body Slam IVs aren't required but would prefer if she's Jolly natured
VM me if u have her I have a few bankball females with 3-4 EMs

For all those trying to get the shiny Arceus for Smogon: your events and shinies aren't worth anything on reddit if they don't come with video/photo proof for events and hatch threads for your shinies. The trading scene is different there, and the older members who would be getting shiny Arceus probably will be less likely to trade with users who have little trade flair and young accounts. You can help this by getting very good proof for your events.
He's right I figured out to the hard way that they don't even want clones of your events. There are a few exceptions but getting a shiny arceus is hard to find and the person is going to want something un cloned as well.
Not really sure why people are going to Reddit for the Arceus... Can vouch that the trade scene there is 180 degrees different than Smogon in an even more absurd way. "Un-cloned" with "proof" (but bred with knowingly hacked parents*cough*) is the norm for what's considered "legit" there. Most Smogoners are not going to have much that they're interested in. I'm not sure why someone from Smogon couldn't get the Arceus just as easily/easier because Smogon allows injected wondercards... Shiny Arceus looks like urine anyway. xP

Anyway, to stay on topic... Looking for a 5IV (or close) Adamant pentagon Landorus.
Unfortunately I don't have much to offer, been out of the trading scene for a long time. The only thing I have legend-wise to trade is a Timid 31/6/30/31/28/31 pentagon Zapdos I SRed if anyone has any interest in that (no HP Ice, though. =/)
I'm just looking for the Landy for personal use, not to use as trade fodder, if that sweetens the deal. ;)

injected wondercard is still hacked in a lot of peoples opinion

if youre gonna inject wondercards you might as well inject the pokemon right away I mean whats the difference realy?

also what nature is recomended for an contrary shuckle? I just cant decide
True, it's still seen as hacking by some (like me...), but the majority are okay with it, and Smogon allows it. The subreddit in question does not, last time I checked. But they allow, even encourage using hacked parents to breed. Just throwing it out there that they have a VERY different set of rules than Smogon.

Last edited:
Not really sure why people are going to Reddit for the Arceus... Can vouch that the trade scene there is 180 degrees different than Smogon in an even more absurd way. "Un-cloned" with "proof" (but bred with knowingly hacked parents*cough*) is the norm for what's considered "legit" there. Most Smogoners are not going to have much that they're interested in. I'm not sure why someone from Smogon couldn't get the Arceus just as easily/easier because Smogon allows injected wondercards... Shiny Arceus looks like urine anyway. xP

Anyway, to stay on topic... Looking for a 5IV (or close) Adamant pentagon Landorus.
Unfortunately I don't have much to offer, been out of the trading scene for a long time. The only thing I have legend-wise to trade is a Timid 31/6/30/31/28/31 pentagon Zapdos I SRed if anyone has any interest in that (no HP Ice, though. =/)
I'm just looking for the Landy for personal use, not to use as trade fodder, if that sweetens the deal. ;)

if youre gonna inject wondercards you might as well inject the pokemon right away I mean whats the difference realy?

The difference is that the Pokemon itself is not hacked or altered in any way. The generation of the Pokemon's information is the same as if the event had been acquired naturally; it just offers people the chance to access events they would not be able to otherwise.

The difference is that the Pokemon itself is not hacked or altered in any way. The generation of the Pokemon's information is the same as if the event had been acquired naturally; it just offers people the chance to access events they would not be able to otherwise.
Exactly. A way to bypass the fact that Japan gets al the events

To stay on topic, I need a suggestion on a breeding project. Check my spreadsheet to see what have I done already
Already found something

Last edited:
Trying to continue my collection of event pokemon. So I am looking for any event pokemon I do not care about IV's really and they can be cloned the only thing I care about is who obtained it. The older the event the less likely I am to have it. My offers are anything from my thread.

How big of a demand is there for battle ready mons and pentaflawless nonshiny kb mons? Got some of both and dunno if anyone is interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)