Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for a Ho-Oh with its HA. It doesn't have to be competitive. I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.
Could you provide a list if you haven't been helped already? I have an Adamant 5 IV one from cleaning out my Dream Radar chances on my brother's cartridge, and I could get it cloned for you.

Could you provide a list if you haven't been helped already? I have an Adamant 5 IV one from cleaning out my Dream Radar chances on my brother's cartridge, and I could get it cloned for you.
Ehm, a list of what exactly? The Pokémon I have? Like I said, I've got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon. Anything particular you are looking for?

What are my options if I would like to add another section to my thread, but didn't have the Foresight to reserve enough posts? Close it and create a new one?
Close it and make a new one or condense what is already present to make space. Like in your thread instead of having one post for each region have one post for 2 or 3 or all regions.

Ehm, a list of what exactly? The Pokémon I have? Like I said, I've got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon. Anything particular you are looking for?
Got any Pokemon in particularly interesting Pokeballs, like hard to find HG/SS ones, maybe Dream Ball stuff, or things that are hard to "catch" like Fossil Pokemon?

LF: Dive Ball HA Female Slowpoke. Willing to offer everything from my thread.

Fuck the DexNav. I've had way too many bad experiences with it.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Still looking for a Ho-Oh with its HA. It doesn't have to be competitive. I've got basically any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, as well as a lot of essential items.
Since you've been asking about this for a while, I can send over a copy of my RNG'd Ho-Oh from Dream Radar, if you still need it in a day or two (out of town atm)? It's Japanese since I RNG'd it on my Japanese W2 cart, if that matters to you?

(Checking the info about Persian and Meowth on Serebii)

Hmmm..... So Meowth and Persian can't learn Ominous Wind. (Thinking of other ideas)

Well, I could teach it Shadow ball to replace the HP, so I won't have to go through all the trouble breeding meowth with an IV set of the Ghost HP, but if I do, the technician ability won't have any effect (by increasing it's power) because shadow ball has 80 Att. and Hidden Power has 60 Att..

Does anyone by any chance have a timid ditto or a timid pokemon with a ghost HP iv set that I can use to breed with a ditto?

EDIT:

But wait?! Hmmmm..... (Thinking)

What if I give the meowth a Dark HP by breeding it with a flawless iv set instead?

Cause after all, ghost pokemon and psychic pokemon are vulnerable to dark type attacks.

Last edited:
(Checking the info about Persian and Meowth on Serebii)

Hmmm..... So Meowth and Persian can't learn Ominous Wind. (Thinking of other ideas)

Well, I could teach it Shadow ball to replace the HP, so I won't have to go through all the trouble breeding meowth with an IV set of the Ghost HP, but if I do, the technician ability won't have any effect (by increasing it's power) because shadow ball has 80 Att. and Hidden Power has 60 Att..

Does anyone by any chance have a timid ditto or a timid pokemon with a ghost HP iv set that I can use to breed with a ditto?

EDIT:

But wait?! Hmmmm..... (Thinking)

What if I give the meowth a Dark HP by breeding it with a flawless iv set instead?

Cause after all, ghost pokemon and psychic pokemon are vulnerable to dark type attacks.
If using it for coverage, Dark hits exactly the same targets as Ghost for SE damage.

Edit: Should note, neutral coverage is slightly worse than Ghost.

Last edited:
So I have this I just SR'd
(Dive ball)

a modest kyogre here are its stats
Hp-158
ATK-91
Def-99
Spa-168
Sp Def-144
Speed-99

It has the potential of 31/x/31/31/31/31 but for all I know one or two of them could be 30's. I found out you need to play the deoxy's story in order to check Ivs FML! Welp it depends on luck now I just saved.

I tried sending it over to x to check, but I'm not allowed to for some reason...

So I'm here to ask a trustworthy person to check the Ivs for me
You'll get something nice in return I promise

-Naughty-31/31/31/31/30/31 SR'd myself, Hp steel

Thank you! Sorry for the long paragraph

(Dive ball)

Hp-158
ATK-91
Def-99
Spa-168
Sp Def-144
Speed-99

It has the potential of 31/x/31/31/31/31 but for all I know one or two of them could be 30's. I found out you need to play the deoxy's story in order to check Ivs FML! Welp it depends on luck now I just saved.

I tried sending it over to x to check, but I'm not allowed to for some reason...

You're not allowed to send it over if it knows Origin Pulse, since the move doesn't exist in X/Y. Just delete Origin Pulse and then send it over.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
(Dive ball)

Hp-158
ATK-91
Def-99
Spa-168
Sp Def-144
Speed-99

I can help. Adding you and going online in a sec.

You're not allowed to send it over if it knows Origin Pulse, since the move doesn't exist in X/Y. Just delete Origin Pulse and then send it over.
Oh! Of course! Thank you!!! Sorry haven't played this game since December lol, however I'm going to a friends house and only brought AS

Albus , thanks man! I actually have to go to someone's house, but I can definently trade there

For TMBM, when using a test parent with three abilities (i.e. Togepi, with Hustle, Serene Grace, and Super Luck (HA)), what ability will be given when ability slot 2 (in this case Serene Grace) appears and I switch to a Pokemon with only two abilities (i.e. Swablu, with Natural Cure and Cloud Nine (HA)?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For TMBM, when using a test parent with three abilities (i.e. Togepi, with Hustle, Serene Grace, and Super Luck (HA)), what ability will be given when ability slot 2 (in this case Serene Grace) appears and I switch to a Pokemon with only two abilities (i.e. Swablu, with Natural Cure and Cloud Nine (HA)?
Non HA.
All Pokémon have 3 ability slots; but some of them are the same. So it will still technically get ability "2", but that slot is the same as Ability 1 on such Pokémon.

If using it for coverage, Dark hits exactly the same targets as Ghost for SE damage.

Edit: Should note, neutral coverage is slightly worse than Ghost.
hm?! Wait?

what do you mean "Should note, neutral coverage is slightly worse than Ghost"?

hm?! Wait?

The target of Dark-type HP would be primarily Psychic and Ghost-types, which HP Ghost would also hit super-effectively. However, Dark is resisted by 3 types (Dark, Fighting, Fairy, which are pretty common types) while Ghost is only resisted by Dark types. Therefore, HP Ghost would be resisted by fewer Pokemon and have better neutral coverage than HP Dark.

Edit: As flargananddingle pointed out, Normal types are immune to Ghost.

hm?! Wait?

The target of Dark-type HP would be primarily Psychic and Ghost-types, which HP Ghost would also hit super-effectively. However, Dark is resisted by 3 types (Dark, Fighting, Fairy, which are pretty common types) while Ghost is only resisted by Dark types. Therefore, HP Ghost would be resisted by fewer Pokemon and have better neutral coverage than HP Dark.
As in, there are more types resisting Dark than Ghost.
HOWEVER there are no dark immunities whereas ghost has no effect on normal types

Oh! Of course! Thank you!!! Sorry haven't played this game since December lol, however I'm going to a friends house and only brought AS

Albus , thanks man! I actually have to go to someone's house, but I can definently trade there
You can check the HP in foretree iirc and then can narrow it down even further using metalkid's hp calculator

Edit: As flargananddingle pointed out, Normal types are immune to Ghost.
As in, there are more types resisting Dark than Ghost.
HOWEVER there are no dark immunities whereas ghost has no effect on normal types
Thanks, guys.

LF: Dive Ball HA Female Slowpoke. Willing to offer everything from my thread.

Fuck the DexNav. I've had way too many bad experiences with it.
If you still need this tomorrow when I wake up (in probably 8hours) I can rebreed one for you. I caught one in a horde and never got to breeding it so I can't promise any IVs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)