Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone once again. I come to you all bearing a simple request.

I'm looking to obtain a
Gastly (Regular Pokeball):
-
Female
-Timid
-Destiny Bond/Disable
-(Spitback IVs)

Fletchling (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Adamant
-Tailwind/Quick Guard
-(Spitback IVs)

Eevee (Regular Pokeball)
-Female
-Modest
-Anticipation
-(Spitback IVs)

Chansey (Regular Pokeball)
-Female
-Bold
-Natural Cure
-Heal Bell/Seismic Toss
-(Spitback IVs)

In exchange I have the following options-

Pawniard (Regular Pokeball):
-Male/Female
-Adamant/Jolly
-Defiant
-Sucker Punch/Revenge/Pursuit EM
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Torchic (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Adamant
-Speed Boost
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male/Female
-Adamant
-Technician
-Vacuum Wave/Defog
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Kangaskhan (Regular Pokeball):
-Well I suppose this is obvious
-Jolly
-Scrappy
-Double-Edge
-31/31/31/x/31/31
Buneary (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Jolly
-Klutz
-Fake Out
-31/31/31/31/31/31

Beldum (Regular Pokeball):
-
N/A
-Jolly
-Clear Body
-31/31/31/x/31/31

If you could help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and shoot me a conversation message if you're interested.
I wanted to update my original post with new information. If you can help me out I'd appreciate it immensely!

Last edited:

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I'm looking for a cloner for two seismic toss Kangaskhans, a Heatran, and Follow Me Squirtle. You can keep copies for yourself.

Would someone send me a garbage Mon with Pokerus? A few of my trained Pokemon have been cured without getting the little icon in their summary, so I guess I've been using the hacked strain 0 without realizing it.

Would someone send me a garbage Mon with Pokerus? A few of my trained Pokemon have been cured without getting the little icon in their summary, so I guess I've been using the hacked strain 0 without realizing it.
I have one. VM me if you are still around and in need.

In an unrelated note, I am looking for a Hoopa. It does not need to be competitive as it is for my (now incomplete) Living Dex

LF a male Bold Bug group pokemon. Ball, ability doesn't matter but if you have a couple 31 IVs that's cool although not required.

Alternatively, if someone has a Bold Ditto that works too

Looking for someone to catch me three Sableye in Heart Gold. I'd like A one in Lure Ball, one in Love Ball, and one in a Freind Ball :) Seeing how it's relatively long and tedious to do, please CMT for them :)

Hi there!

I'm looking for a Timid HP Ice (pentagon) Thundurus.
I'm offering anything from here, I can also breed some Pokémon if you don't like what I already have.
I definitely need it, so if you need more than one Pokémon feel free to ask up to 6.
And, if you are interested in PP max, or items from the Battle Maison I'll also add them to whatever I trade.
I can't clone though.

PM or VM me if you are interested.

I would very much like to give away a number of my extra bank ball breedjects as easily as possible.

Would it be alright for me to list a number of what I have, with instructions on how I can send people their desired pokes though wondertrade?

(To those I was going to trade extras with: If you'd like, you can have the pokes for free, as I haven't been online much lately. Of course, if you'd still like to do a trade, that's fine too!)

I would very much like to give away a number of my extra bank ball breedjects as easily as possible.

Would it be alright for me to list a number of what I have, with instructions on how I can send people their desired pokes though wondertrade?

(To those I was going to trade extras with: If you'd like, you can have the pokes for free, as I haven't been online much lately. Of course, if you'd still like to do a trade, that's fine too!)
You could post a thread in the Giveaway Section :)

Hey guys I know my question is out of place but I'm currently breeding for a shiny scizor and its my favourite pokemon and I want his/hers nickname to be perfect any suggestions?(famous characters and anime ones are also well received)

You could post a thread in the Giveaway Section :)
I've done the same thing in the thread that's in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)