Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that . Shiny timid scolipede is worthless . Shiny pokemon aren't rare as they used to be .
Maybe the Shinny part doesn't matter so much, but Timid is still somewhat usable on Scolipede since it may not want to run an attack in order to have Protect, Substitute, Baton Pass, and SD/Iron Defense. Still, you probably want Adamant, and mine doesn't have a 0 Atk IV, so I'd be willing to trade it for an Uxie or Latios that meets my specifications(good IVs and nature for Trick Scarf.)

Looking for these pokemon - preferably spitback with any Ivs with hidden abilities

Swinub with Thick Fat - preferably female in premier or dive
totodile with sheer force
I can get you these two. PM me with more specifics(natures, IVs, etc.) I'll take the Storm Drain Lileep(or the Sap Sipper Goomy if it knows Curse) and the Drilbur. BTW, there's no point saying how the judge rates the Pokémon's potential overall-just list the IVs alone.

Hello I missed the Defog Latias Smogon Giveaway. Does someone want to trade it (I can clone it for you if you can't do that) with one of my Pokemon in my trade thread or is it not allowed to trade the Giveaways?

Last edited:
Don't even know why I'm asking...

Dialga - #483 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

But toss, right lol?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Who can help me evolve my Swirlix? Got the item ready, just need the trade. :)

Don't even know why I'm asking...

Dialga - #483 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 6 - 7
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 30

But toss, right lol?
I think you really want that 31 Speed, but still a nice capture though.

Buckert

Meh. Adamant is not the best nature and flawed Speed is always a no. There is also Jibaku's flawless Adamant Groudon going around here, so I don't think that this would have much value.
Tossed it. Any other option for the nature? I'll switch sync and give it another go. Stupid scenes btw. >_>

Tossed it. Any other option for the nature? I'll switch sync and give it another go. Stupid scenes btw. >_>
I'm resetting Groudon myself at the moment. My goal is either flawless Modest or flawless HP Ice Modest.

Brave and Quiet are good natures, but they both would prefer to have a spread of 31/31/31/31/31/0-1.

Modest and Timid are both good too, since special Primal Groudon is pretty good and common.

Adamant is not so good, because a physical Groudon has to rely on an inaccurate Precipice Blades (which can't even OHKO opposing Primal Groudon since it's a spread move) and weak Fire Punch for STABs.

Brave, Quiet, Timid or Modest are your best options imo.

PS: This is all related to VGC16. The only format where a Groudon can be used and needs a pentagon.

Last edited:

Buckert

I do have an Impish one already but that came from gen 4. I do like the idea of a Modest Groudon, loved my special Groudon when I had no idea about the stats and just used SolarBeam all the times. Let's see who can get the best Modest Groudon. ^^

I do have an Impish one already but that came from gen 4. I do like the idea of a Modest Groudon, loved my special Groudon when I had no idea about the stats and just used SolarBeam all the times. Let's see who can get the best Modest Groudon. ^^
Challenge Accepted.

Though vzxt already caught a 5IV flawless Modest one in a Master Ball a few days ago.

Break the meta and go for a mixed attacker then :P

Buckert

Challenge Accepted.

Though vzxt already caught a 5IV flawless Modest one in a Master Ball a few days ago.
Nice. I'm going for Repeat Ball, it's all about the looks. :p

Break the meta and go for a mixed attacker then :P
Lol I actually had a Naughty sync.. Anyway, now I have 2 backups in front of Groudon, one Modest and one Naughty. Will be seeing you guys next year. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)