Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF the following Legends (ball choice is just preferred, and is flexible)

FT multiple Hidden Power Pokes from my thread (I can do TSV requests)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Careful

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, and Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare and Glaciate (Modest) V-Create and Bolt Strike (Jolly)

Jolly and Timid | Prankster

Modest

Calm
Impish and Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, and Relaxed

Jolly and Timid

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

If you are OK with these Pokémon to be RNG abused, I can do most of them. I do have a list of wants in my thread, could you take a look at those? Let me know if we can make a deal. :)

Does anyone happen to have a spare Serperior / Ability Contrary / Hidden power Fire Or Ground / Timid Nature? Preferably level 1 and bred. If you need anything in particular just ask and i'll see if i can sort you something out.

Hey I'm SRing a Cobalion (I know it's not the most relevant Pokémon in the world, but he's the only legendary I haven't SRd yet on this save file)

I got one that's Jolly with a spread of 31/31/31/23/27/31. Is it worth keeping? He only loses 2 Sp. Def points, and his Sp. Def isn't that great to begin with.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Hey I'm SRing a Cobalion (I know it's not the most relevant Pokémon in the world, but he's the only legendary I haven't SRd yet on this save file)

I got one that's Jolly with a spread of 31/31/31/23/27/31. Is it worth keeping? He only loses 2 Sp. Def points, and his Sp. Def isn't that great to begin with.
Personally I wouldn't, but if you're planning to battle with it, just run some calculations, I don't think those 2 points you mentioned will make a lot of difference.

Sorry to keep asking but does anybody have a master ball so that i can SR for kyurem properly?
i can trade:
6IV Jolly landorus-t (non-pentagon)
4IV Bold celebi
5IV Modest Charmander
4IV Timid Mew
5IV Timid Whimsicott
5IV Jolly Riolu
3IV Timid Darkrai
6IV Modest Hydreigon
6IV Modest Charizard
5IV Jolly Tyranitar
5IV Bold Milotic
5IV Adamant Bisharp

Will be much appreciated, thanks :)

fc: 3325-2555-1599

Sorry to keep asking but does anybody have a master ball so that i can SR for kyurem properly?
i can trade:
6IV Jolly landorus-t (non-pentagon)
4IV Bold celebi
5IV Modest Charmander
4IV Timid Mew
5IV Timid Whimsicott
5IV Jolly Riolu
3IV Timid Darkrai
6IV Modest Hydreigon
6IV Modest Charizard
5IV Jolly Tyranitar
5IV Bold Milotic
5IV Adamant Bisharp

Will be much appreciated, thanks :)

fc: 3325-2555-1599
I got one u can have for free...just upload something on GTS and tell me what it is :)

Not if you're looking for trade value, (as you pretty much need flawless for that) but if just for personal use... it depends on if you're happy with it. Granted, I tend to go by "if I have to ask, then I'm not happy with it", but it's certainly not a terrible spread to keep if you want to stop here.

Not if you're looking for trade value, (as you pretty much need flawless for that) but if just for personal use... it depends on if you're happy with it. Granted, I tend to go by "if I have to ask, then I'm not happy with it", but it's certainly not a terrible spread to keep if you want to stop here.
You're right. Probably going to toss it and power through. Thanks for the help.

Does anybody have males from misdreaveus line and/or a male from the slaking line?
IV's would be good (slaking SpAtk 0 would be perfect!), nothing else like ball or nature matters, thanks :)

Bold

Bold and Brave

Mild and Relaxed

Careful

Bold

Naive

Bold

Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, and Impish | Defog (expect for Jolly)

Modest and Jolly | Blue Flare and Glaciate (Modest) V-Create and Bolt Strike (Jolly)

Jolly and Timid | Prankster

Modest

Calm
Impish and Rash

Naive, Rash, Quiet, and Relaxed

Jolly and Timid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)