Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a good team for super doubles in the battle maison? (teams that go well with mega kangaskhan would be great. I am going to assume talonflame is going to be one of them)
Check out the Maison Records thread over in the Orange Islands section. I personally like Mega Lucario/Greninja with Talonflame and Storm Drain Gastrodon.

Looking for a legit shiny mew two pm me for offers
Just wanted to say this but asking for a hard to find Pokemon and then not posting any offers probably won't get you to far. Also be prepared to do a lot of breeding projects for one. I'm not trying to sound mean I'm just trying to help. If you really need help in the future and can wait till Monday let me know and I can give you some breeding projects. If you can't wait though there are plenty of other kind users that can give you some breeding projects to help you get that mew.

Edit: I have a non shiny new as well if that helps at all.

Edit edit: Just got noticed he wants a mewtwo same idea though.

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm currently looking for a Careful Uxie.

From my research, I'm guessing this sounds like a very hard request since Uxie isn't breedable. So I have a question.

Is it impossible to get a near perfect IVD Uxie? (Not sure if action replays are available for it )

From my research, I'm guessing this sounds like a very hard request since Uxie isn't breedable. So I have a question.

Is it impossible to get a near perfect IVD Uxie? (Not sure if action replays are available for it )
It is perfectly obtainable without hacking. You should check out Buckert's guide for soft resetting legends.

Alternatively to the advice MegaCharizard25 gave, you could do some RNG research (Smogon has great guides) if you don't mind it not having the Pentagon.

T
keep or toss regirock
31|31|31|0|31|31 is what i got from the game but when i checked the iv calculator its a 6iv poke which one should i go with
The IV judge outright described those 5 stats as "Can't be beat"? because that's the term that defines a perfect IV.

And even then, at level 40 there is no way the game would give you a 0-31 range on an IV (I don't even think most Pokemon get that at Level 1 before there's time for the difference to happen).

regirock
impish nature
hp:126
atk:97
d:194
spa:51
spd:97
spe:57
and keep or toss
That should be a 30-31 in each stat. Did the iv judge say, "But this Sp. Atk won't even leave a scratch on an opponent..."? I would say keep regardless of special attack if the other stats are perfect though.

Edit: For future reference, instead of using "0" for irrelevant stats, use "x".

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
keep or toss registeel
careful nture
31|17|31|30|31|31
Since you've gone Careful, I'd assume you're planning to run Iron Head; in which case, toss. Attack IV of 17 is way too low to keep, and if you're not running any (physical/non fixed damage) attacks then a -Attack nature makes more sense to lower Confusion/Foul Play damage.

Since you've gone Careful, I'd assume you're planning to run Iron Head; in which case, toss. Attack IV of 17 is way too low to keep, and if you're not running any (physical/non fixed damage) attacks then a -Attack nature makes more sense to lower Confusion/Foul Play damage.
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)