Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedrunning, not just just beating the pokemon league, I have done that several times.
I've done that with a random mewtwo (psystrike, aura sphere, ice beam, thunderbolt) so that's why i suggested that

It can be asked here. Using injected Wondercards isn't cheating or am I wrong ?
I'm not sure since you're asking for those codes (i believe) and/or where/how to get them which isn't allowed here. But injected wondercards themselves are allowed here yes

Well, it's kind of a cheat but I don't think it is forbidden to talk about this here.

I've done that with a random mewtwo (psystrike, aura sphere, ice beam, thunderbolt) so that's why i suggested that
Mewtwo takes damage from the hail, can't OHKO 3 pokemons of The Master because of Sturdy, which Turboblaze from Kyurem-W bypasses. There are reasons why Kyurem is used in order to speedrun the league, it's not about beating it fast, it's about beating it the fastest possible way.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mewtwo takes damage from the hail, can't OHKO 3 pokemons of The Master because of Sturdy, which Turboblaze from Kyurem-W bypasses. There are reasons dhy Kyurem is used in order to speedrun the league, it's not about beating it fast, it's about beating it the fastest possible way.
I was actually talking about XY. To not make this post useless (and i still need it done)

Could anyone SR a Dnite code for me? Reward would be a semi-redis copy and a credit in my shop

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stop asking, use Google. No you shouldn't be asking "how to get injected Wondercards" here. You can ask what they are - no one's going to give you a step by step guide of how to. It's legal here if done correctly, it's up to you to find out how.

I finally caught a female HA Heatmor in a Premier Ball. Which 4 egg moves should I breed on it?

Belch, Body Slam, Curse, Feint Attack, Heat Wave, Night Slash, Pursuit, Sleep Talk, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wrap

Heat Wave is a tutor move. Sleep Talk is a TM move.

I'm thinking Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Curse and something, but I'm open to suggestions.

I finally caught a female HA Heatmor in a Premier Ball. Which 4 egg moves should I breed on it?

Belch, Body Slam, Curse, Feint Attack, Heat Wave, Night Slash, Pursuit, Sleep Talk, Sucker Punch, Tickle, Wrap

Heat Wave is a tutor move. Sleep Talk is a TM move.

I'm thinking Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Curse and something, but I'm open to suggestions.
I'd say body slam since the para chance is nice and it's physical (like the rest of you moves are physically oriented) + those 3 you suggested yourself

LF: Rash Ditto (preferably with flawless IVs)

PS: I can clone it, if you can't.

Hatched a random Rash Heatmor. LOL

Still would like the Ditto, but it's far from urgent. ^^

Last edited:
Still LF a Durin Berry.

Durin Berry come from a fan after winning a Hyper Contest.

Which my fans never bring me what I need.

I have all the other berries to trade.

Still looking for someone to SR my Dnite code reward would be a non-redis copy + 1 credit in my shop (thus any pokemon you wish for)

Does anyone have female Heavy Ball Gastly? I can trade female Adamant Safari Ball Scyther with Quick Guard, Defog, Counter, Baton Pass.

I was wondering: I'm trying to hatch a shiny Pokemon, but it is taking me a while to do so. Mainly because I'm trade the spitbacks after a box is full. Does this break any chain doing it like this? Is the reason why it's taking so long, because of me trading while breeding?

I was wondering: I'm trying to hatch a shiny Pokemon, but it is taking me a while to do so. Mainly because I'm trade the spitbacks after a box is full. Does this break any chain doing it like this? Is the reason why it's taking so long, because of me trading while breeding?
Breeding doesn't have a chain. The first and 1,000,000th eggs you breed have the same chance of being shiny (unless you do something to increase the rate between eggs 1 and 1,000,000 such as getting Masuda Method parents and/or the Shiny Charm). Luck is the only thing stopping you, just keep going and you'll get it.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
check out this thread.. its a great resource. a bunch of us have been contributing egg hatches to determine odds of getting shinies, should help a lot to give you an idea as to how long it may take you

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
I know it's kind of early, but did anyone SR a good hoopa yet? I'm looking for a timid one or jolly.
It's been out for one day, and only people who have a Japanese DS and went to the event in Japan are able to reset them...so probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)