Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 1 person that wants to SR a Manesh Arceus with flawless IV spread with following details. Because you are doing most of the work, I will give you a copy of the Arceus that you can trade (person who recieves it from you can't). If you want something else for this, you can always ask. I can clone if needed.

Nature: Jolly, Adamant or Calm, Timid, Bold
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Language: English or Japanese
Date wondercard recieved: 7th of February
Picture proof of recieving the event

You will need a US or JPN 3DS.
I think you should be a bit more lenient on the iv part:p Event pokemon arent the easiest thing to SR.30 ivs on defenses wouldn't be that bad

Bumping
LF female purrloin/liepard with prankster
Encore and foul play

Foul play may not be needed. I think I can move tutor that attack

My ORAS catriadge file got corrupted today. Is there any fix or am I done for?

Please someone help there are tons of shinies and a few SR legends on the file I never had cloned :(

Some possibilities:

Take out the cartridge and clean it. DON'T BLOW ON IT!
Try using a different 3DS.
See if you can access your save by Pokebank. If so you can at the very least transfer them to a different game.
Sometimes restarting over and over might jostle the save data.

If you own a powersave here should be backups but other than that your out of luck.
I guess I lost everything then :'(

At least I moved alot of stuff to bank the other day but pretty much all my legendaries and my favorite Pokemon and recent projects are all gone at this point...

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I have to now try to get everything back.

EDIT: Though I'll keep trying on resetting. Maybe I'll get that one boot but I dont want to get my hopes up :(

Did ya try what I suggested?
Yeah, I'm trying it now. Want to give itt a full day before I give up.

Did it randomly happen? Or did you use a particular code at any point?
My 3DS has never touched Powersaves or any similar devices. The file has been played legitimately all this time. Might have been through saving as I always save->power off. Didn't do anything differently yesterday yet the screen decided to pop up.

Yeah, I'm trying it now. Want to give itt a full day before I give up.

My 3DS has never touched Powersaves or any similar devices. The file has been played legitimately all this time. Might have been through saving as I always save->power off. Didn't do anything differently yesterday yet the screen decided to pop up.
Did you recently trade a flawless Mon or an event Mon? Maybe you got a hack although if you turned it off before the save finished that could explain it

Did you recently trade a flawless Mon or an event Mon? Maybe you got a hack although if you turned it off before the save finished that could explain it
Yeah I'm pretty sure it most likely was the saving. Makes me wonder why keep a short save if there is still a process after it...

Sadly resetting and trying bank doesnt seem to be working so I may have to start over. Luckily I recently transferred tons of Pokes to the bank but all my unhatched eggs and every one of my favorite Pokemon that I was EVing may be gone forever :(

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
My ORAS catriadge file got corrupted today. Is there any fix or am I done for?

Please someone help there are tons of shinies and a few SR legends on the file I never had cloned :(
Nothing you can do! Has happened to me with aS! Good luck recovering! Self note: Never turn off 3ds while saving!
Also:
Looking for Timid Heatran with decent IVs. HP Rock would be perfect. Offering: 31/xx/31/31/28-29/31 Timid Kyurem, Naive 31/30/23/31/31/31 Naive Azelf (has Evs) and Hasty 31/31/31/27/xx/31 Hasty HK Rayquaza. All SRed by me.
Edit: Also in need of 2 Ability Capsules!
New page bump. Edit: Been helped with the capsules

Last edited:
I guess I lost everything then :'(

At least I moved alot of stuff to bank the other day but pretty much all my legendaries and my favorite Pokemon and recent projects are all gone at this point...
Sorry to hear that :( out of curiosity, what stuff that isn't purely sentimental did you lose? Maybe some of us can help you recoup your losses :) I don't have much going ATM, but if you lost a Malamar/Sharpedo/Crobat or a nearly perfect Calm heatran then I am your guy :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)