Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need two dittos, Hp fire and Hp Grass. Preferably with 0 ivs attack, but not necessary. Anyone has them or knows where I can get them? I can trade a couple of mons for them. Thank you. :)

I'm new to soft resetting (only tried it once before) for events. On my fourth try with the Shiny Xerneas I somehow got a 31/31/31/31/31/28 split - but with a Quirky nature so no stat is boosted. I also have all 4 Gen 6 games so I have 3 more chances for a beneficial nature. I've gotta keep this one, right?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm new to soft resetting (only tried it once before) for events. On my fourth try with the Shiny Xerneas I somehow got a 31/31/31/31/31/28 split - but with a Quirky nature so no stat is boosted. I also have all 4 Gen 6 games so I have 3 more chances for a beneficial nature. I've gotta keep this one, right?
Personal use: ummm, I'd say no. A Neutral nature on anything is an auto-toss in my eyes - Xerneas doesn't need Attack, so you're better off with Timid or Modest.
Trade Value: Nope. Nope, nope, nope. Neutral nature is useless, and the imperfect Speed IV doesn't help it's cause either.
Verdict: Toss. It'd be an OK reset if it wasn't for that Nature, but even if it was Timid or Modest then the 28 Spe IV would probably make it a toss anyway.

unless you want the non-pokeball chikorita, it makes no different if you breed from a male or female . Overgrow is a normal ability , so a male/female will pass it down 100%
Yes but I don't have a ditto for IV breeding currently and just need the Chikorita so I can stamp it with IV's and nature needed. It's just easier to do with a female.

Personal use: ummm, I'd say no. A Neutral nature on anything is an auto-toss in my eyes - Xerneas doesn't need Attack, so you're better off with Timid or Modest.
Trade Value: Nope. Nope, nope, nope. Neutral nature is useless, and the imperfect Speed IV doesn't help it's cause either.
Verdict: Toss. It'd be an OK reset if it wasn't for that Nature, but even if it was Timid or Modest then the 28 Spe IV would probably make it a toss anyway.
Thanks for the help!

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes but I don't have a ditto for IV breeding currently and just need the Chikorita so I can stamp it with IV's and nature needed. It's just easier to do with a female.
See here for breeding Dittos (be sure to read the rules though). Both Male or Female (or Ditto!) parents will pass down nature if you breed using the Everstone, so it doesn't matter what gender the Chikorita is.

Is N's Zorua given to you in Pokemon BW2 shiny locked? I thought of RNGing it to be shiny but since its IV and Nature are fixed, maybe its shinyness is locked too.

Looking for sturdy Tyrunt or Rock Head Tyrantrum for breeding purposes. Trying to breed for shiny, rejects will be given away via wonder trade.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
A Good Rule of thumb for SR'ing, even for personal use, is to never consider keeping unmanageable natures. Neutral natures, Lax and gentle are never really manageable. There's always a better nature than those. Optimal natures can be found by looking at the Smogdex entry for the Pokemon.
Optimal natures are important for trade value. But for personal use, you can try out other manageable natures, like Naughty Xerneas or Lonely Jirachi.
Optimal speed is also very important, because getting in an extra hit by barely outrunning the opponent is much more important than having a slightly bigger chance of surviving a hit or KO'ing the opponent.
With the other relevant stats, you should have a set minimum value for whether it's worth considering or not. I'd say 26+ if it's meant for personal use and 30+ for trading purposes. You should also take the EV spreads the Pokemon usually runs into account as well, if the Pokemon has investment in a stat, it needs to have 31 in that stat for it to be Level 50 Perfect.
Some people are stingy about Foul Play and Confusion damage, so a high attack IV on a special attacker without physical attacks might be a reason to toss.

TL;DR - For Trade value: If it's not Level 50 Perfect with an Optimal nature, it's a toss. For Personal use: if it's not 31 speed and 26+ in relevant stats, it's a toss.

hi everyone, i've started to SR a mixed Yveltal on my Y game since April 1, and today i got this:
31/30/31/31/31/30 Naughty (hp psychic)
The two most useful stat are sadly 30s, so should i keep or toss this?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for sturdy Tyrunt or Rock Head Tyrantrum for breeding purposes. Trying to breed for shiny, rejects will be given away via wonder trade.
if nobody has helped you out, i can around 7pm gmt-5

hi everyone, i've started to SR a mixed Yveltal on my Y game since April 1, and today i got this:
31/30/31/31/31/30 Naughty (hp psychic)
The two most useful stat are sadly 30s, so should i keep or toss this?
sadly id say toss it. thats a rough shake but generally speed has to be flawless as well as the boosted stat

Does anyone have a spare destiny knot to trade to me, I am tired of rebottling the couple in sea mauville. Someone help me out please.
IGN: Nathan
FC: 4657-0191-6909

I have 2 PAL Darkrai codes for trade if anyone needs them :)
What would you want for them?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)