Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Wondering if there is anyone with a Keldeo they would trade me (legit event or cloned, does not matter)? I'm trying to collect the Swords of Justice quartet - I have the other three. I know it's a long shot to ask on the Smogon forums, but just thought I'd try.
Bump

1. Wow, you're right, all the 30 IV stats are the same at level 50 as 31s. It's basically a Hex-flawless Modest Yveltal in level 50 Match up!
Nope, they're only the same if you're not investing EVs into the stat, if you're investing EVs a 30 IV needs 4 more to hit the same stat as a 31 IV.
Also, the EV spread you listed is only intended for lvl 100, it wastes a bunch of EVs at lvl 50.

Nope, they're only the same if you're not investing EVs into the stat, if you're investing EVs a 30 IV needs 4 more to hit the same stat as a 31 IV.
Also, the EV spread you listed is only intended for lvl 100, it wastes a bunch of EVs at lvl 50.
Oh wow, it's been a while since I've done anything other than reset this game to be honest.

Are Ubers games normally played in level 50 or level 100? Which is the default?

In smogon tournament would it be level 50 or level 100?

Which spread would be best for level 50? Is there a link to these spreads @ level 50; I guess I already found the level 100 spreads. ;)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Oh wow, it's been a while since I've done anything other than reset this game to be honest.

Which spread would be best for level 50? Is there a link to these spreads @ level 50; I guess I already found the level 100 spreads. ;)
I think Smogon Metagames are all played at level 100 while Nintendo cartridge formats are played at level 50.

As zapzap29 said, cartridge formats are level 50. From experience, 99% of WiFi matches occur at level 50, whether you are playing BattleSpot or ORAS OU since playing at level 100 has no autolevel. If players agree on doing a level 100 match they would have to level all their mons to level 100 themselves. So far from my ~300 matches on WiFi I've done only 4 at level 100 (no rules battle). All the other have been normal rules (auto level 50)

Hi, welcome to Smogon, Gabe is probably correct in saying you should offer something for what ever your asking for, but, because I had a lot of Questions tonight and your plea for my little pony got stifled by it, I will give you this, on the condition you NEVER trade it to another living soul for as long as you live. Okay? I don't think Gonzo would mind and he did make this semi-redis for everyone who got it off him, so he's chill:

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/02/31/31/30/31
Tutor Moves: Hidden Power Ghost, Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Keldeo. Only re-distributable by him and me. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.
*Cloned via Back Up what not and stuff.

I think Smogon Metagames are all played at level 100 while Nintendo cartridge formats are played at level 50.
Interesting. Thanks for the help.
Sometimes offering something in exchange for a request yields more response. Also, I would question not caring whether something is "legit" or not.
He probably just means he doesn't care if it's cloned or not or injected wondercard or what not. Different views of legitimacy all around the world.

As zapzap29 said, cartridge formats are level 50. From experience, 99% of WiFi matches occur at level 50, whether you are playing BattleSpot or ORAS OU since playing at level 100 has no autolevel. If players agree on doing a level 100 match they would have to level all their mons to level 100 themselves. So far from my ~300 matches on WiFi I've done only 4 at level 100 (no rules battle). All the other have been normal rules (auto level 50)
Now that you mention it I totally remember playing ORAS OU with the auto level. Thanks everyone, you've all been very helpful, so I'm awarding this random new person a Keldeo; yay round of applause.

Hi, welcome to Smogon, Gabe is probably correct in saying you should offer something for what ever your asking for, but, because I had a lot of Questions tonight and your plea for my little pony got stifled by it, I will give you this, on the condition you NEVER trade it to another living soul for as long as you live. Okay? I don't think Gonzo would mind and he did make this semi-redis for everyone who got it off him, so he's chill:

[647] Keldeo
OT: SMR2012 (08272) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Justified
IVs: 31/02/31/31/30/31
Tutor Moves: Hidden Power Ghost, Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is Gonzo206's event Keldeo. Only re-distributable by him and me. He told me it is a legitimate wondercard.
*Cloned via Back Up what not and stuff.

Interesting. Thanks for the help.

He probably just means he doesn't care if it's cloned or not or injected wondercard or what not. Different views of legitimacy all around the world.

Now that you mention it I totally remember playing ORAS OU with the auto level. Thanks everyone, you've all been very helpful, so I'm awarding this random new person a Keldeo; yay round of applause.
Oh wow, I don't know what to say other than thanks and I really appreciate it. I'll certainly not trade it - like I said, trying to collect the Swords of Justice quartet.

Oh wow, I don't know what to say other than thanks and I really appreciate it. I'll certainly not trade it - like I said, trying to collect the Swords of Justice quartet.
Awesome, well, my friend code is 2079 7133 5972. Also, I private messaged you so feel free to post in that from this point on okay? So that the rest of Smogon can have their questions answered. I do need your friend code though if you're to get myGonzo's little pony.

I'm looking for a female Moody Smeargle in a Dream Ball. If you have one, please vm me. I can offer a Self Destruct Mewtwo I RNGed like two months ago or a decent variety of random flawless breeds like Modest Dream Ball Nidoran M, Jolly Beldum, Refrigerate Amaura, Reckless Bouffalant, and a few others

Does anyone have a Kelpsy berry to lend me? I can't get anymore in my game. I got a Pokemon from GTS then in a battle the other Pokemon used Roar and dragged in my new one and screwed up its EVs.

Does anyone have a Kelpsy berry to lend me? I can't get anymore in my game. I got a Pokemon from GTS then in a battle the other Pokemon used Roar and dragged in my new one and screwed up its EVs.
I have at least a hundred of each non event berry. I can give you one.

Just deposit something into the GTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)