Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have OR and am looking for a Scyther with Metal Coat looking towards using Mega Scizor. Preferably with adamant nature. I'm also looking for a Smeargle - doesn't need to be more specific than that, I can breed on my own, just need a starting point. I'd appreciate it very much and will be happy to make a fair trade in return. :)

Last edited:
Quick question.... quiet or sassy nature for trick room Wailord? =P
Trick Room means that you want to deal as much damage as possible within 4 turns (3 if your Trick Room setter needs to switch/faint first). Trick Room is a very aggressive archetype.

damage output > bulk

The only mons that really focus on bulk on TR teams are the TR setters. Everything else just maximizes damage output and throws the rest into HP.

Trick Room means that you want to deal as much damage as possible within 4 turns (3 if your Trick Room setter needs to switch/faint first). Trick Room is a very aggressive archetype.

damage output > bulk

The only mons that really focus on bulk on TR teams are the TR setters. Everything else just maximizes damage output and throws the rest into HP.
I know it's unconventional. lol I'll go with quiet then and breed another usual Calm on the side. ^_^ Thanks for the information and your input! I've focused so much on breeding I get little time to actually battle. =P

Jirachi (Impish):
HP: 28,30
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 17,19
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Should I keep if HP is 30?
Aren't you the expert on this? :P

If it's for trade, not convinced... You want max HP on a defensive mon don't you? Then again, you know better than me :P

Jirachi (Impish):
HP: 28,30
Atk: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 17,19
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Should I keep if HP is 30?
The nature is niche at best and the IVs are flawed. Toss imo.

If it had flawless HP, maybe... since every useful nature has already been done iirc.

PS: Isn't this a level 100 Jirachi? It shouldn't be too hard to find the HP IV if it is. :P

Aren't you the expert on this? :P

If it's for trade, not convinced... You want max HP on a defensive mon don't you? Then again, you know better than me :P
Well, that's the thing. I'm not at home so I can't check lol. You're right though, 30 HP on a defensive set sounds bad.
The nature is niche at best and the IVs are flawed. Toss imo.

If it had flawless HP, maybe... since every useful nature has already been done iirc.

PS: Isn't this a level 100 Jirachi? It shouldn't be too hard to find the HP IV if it is. :P
Nope. It's the Shiny HK Jirachi. :P

I'll try to figure out what the HP is and k/t depending on that (and my list when I get back). Thanks guys.

Edit: it's 30 HP. ._. Guess I can keep and keep SRing? :/

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, that's the thing. I'm not at home so I can't check lol. You're right though, 30 HP on a defensive set sounds bad.

Nope. It's the Shiny HK Jirachi. :P

I'll try to figure out what the HP is and k/t depending on that (and my list when I get back). Thanks guys.

Edit: it's 30 HP. ._. Guess I can keep and keep SRing? :/
are you actually going to use it or is it going to rot in a box? after months of keeping the 'almost' resets and never using them, i just stopped keeping them

are you actually going to use it or is it going to rot in a box? after months of keeping the 'almost' resets and never using them, i just stopped keeping them
Good question. Probably not, but I like to keep stuff until I get something better. If I'm not mistaken, there's no Impish Jii yet so I can always try to figure out a set for it. :P

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Good question. Probably not, but I like to keep stuff until I get something better. If I'm not mistaken, there's no Impish Jii yet so I can always try to figure out a set for it. :P
There is a Smogon Doubles set for it, that suggests Impish nature. Not sure if it still holds up, though.

Edit: Never mind, thanks for pointing that out, Nelson. Didn't realize Follow Me was an event move.

Last edited:
Where can I copy+paste sprites from? The Serebii and Bulbapedia ones have too much blank space on the top and bottom.

Where can I copy+paste sprites from? The Serebii and Bulbapedia ones have too much blank space on the top and bottom.
Personally, I use this site, though the pokeball sprites are abit weird. Just search the pokemon you want, and one of the tabs on the top of that pokemons page will lead you to its available sprites.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I use the Pokemon Showdown Sprite Index for Major Sprites
Shiny Stunfisk:

For mini-sprites, I usually use sprites from a different Msikma's sprite GitHub, that has all Pokemon mini-sprites listed, both for shinies and non-shinies.
Shiny Stunfisk mini-sprite:

Edit: Oh and I suppose I should also mention that there's a thread specifically meant as reference for Images for Trade threads. You might wanna check that out.

Last edited:
I'm working on my living dex, and I'm down to just a few. Everything is attainable in time with the release of the legendary pokemons each month (I need Genesect).

The only other pokemon I don't have a path to is Volcanion. I know it was only released in Japan, but I figure someone here has it.

Anybody willing to trade a Volcanion? I can breed well and I have a ton of Pokemon's.

hmm so general consensus is nest ball, great thanks...also what r those other 2 balls you have next to breloom

EDIT: does anyone have a contrary snivy female that they are willing to trade? i have a completed living dex and 6iv japanese ditto so i can breed you just about anything you need

hmm so general consensus is nest ball, great thanks...also what r those other 2 balls you have next to breloom

EDIT: does anyone have a contrary snivy female that they are willing to trade? i have a completed living dex and 6iv japanese ditto so i can breed you just about anything you need
Safari Ball and Friend Ball, respectively. Both from HGSS.
Basically only useful for a Toxic Heal Breloom.

Going to ask again if anyone has a Black Sludge that I could have.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for a Team Rocket team? Trying to go with OG/iconic members from the show.
Current: Arbok (Jesse) / Weezing (James) / Shiny Victreebel (also James, but I didn't originally plan on making a whole team).

Need to obtain: Wobbuffet (need nickname, perhaps "Wobbuffet!" ? ) / Meowth (nickname: "That's Right!" ? )

Need ideas for the last.

Maybe Magikarp for the whole ordeal with James buying the Magikarp and then chasing the salesman for a few seasons?
Growlithe, named Growlie (James's Pokemon as a kid)
Lickitung (Jesse traded it for Wobbuffet, would need nickname)--I think this is the most iconic, but I'm unsure.

More newer members: Jesse's Seviper or James Cacnea? James's Victreebel assaulted him like Cacnea so it served the same purpose, and Seviper was another snake. Can't think of any more really iconic members of their team.

does anyone have a contrary snivy female that they are willing to trade? i have a completed living dex and 6iv japanese ditto so i can breed you just about anything you need

I'm working on my living dex, and I'm down to just a few. Everything is attainable in time with the release of the legendary pokemons each month (I need Genesect).

The only other pokemon I don't have a path to is Volcanion. I know it was only released in Japan, but I figure someone here has it.

Anybody willing to trade a Volcanion? I can breed well and I have a ton of Pokemon's.
I'm sure there will be an event in other regions soon. Just wait :)

Going to ask again if anyone has a Black Sludge that I could have.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for a Team Rocket team? Trying to go with OG/iconic members from the show.
Current: Arbok (Jesse) / Weezing (James) / Shiny Victreebel (also James, but I didn't originally plan on making a whole team).

Need to obtain: Wobbuffet (need nickname, perhaps "Wobbuffet!" ? ) / Meowth (nickname: "That's Right!" ? )

Need ideas for the last.

Maybe Magikarp for the whole ordeal with James buying the Magikarp and then chasing the salesman for a few seasons?
Growlithe, named Growlie (James's Pokemon as a kid)
Lickitung (Jesse traded it for Wobbuffet, would need nickname)--I think this is the most iconic, but I'm unsure.

More newer members: Jesse's Seviper or James Cacnea? James's Victreebel assaulted him like Cacnea so it served the same purpose, and Seviper was another snake. Can't think of any more really iconic members of their team.
Benny for Wobbuffet after his original trainer mebbe?

does anyone have a contrary snivy female that they are willing to trade? i have a completed living dex and 6iv japanese ditto so i can breed you just about anything you need
I can trade you one. Swing me a VM/PM when you're ready to trade. Also, would you happen to have an female DBHA Gothita or any HA Sinnoh starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)