Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the most useful Hidden Power type for a Smeargle?

I want to breed one and can't decide what IV spread to aim for. Obviously Smeargle won't be using Hidden Power as Smeargle, but a Transform Smeargle might.
Assume that HP Ground Xerneas is not a factor, since VGC16 is a horrible metagame in my eyes and I won't need the Smeargle for that.

HP Fire is no good either. I don't want to compromise Speed.
Like ooh_shiny said ice or grass(more ice like transform mew) is the way to go although I would also say rock for the occasional charizard running hp (keep in mind transform copies stats without considering ivs so if the poke opposite is running max speed with a 31, you'll still have max speed after transform).

Also after thinking about it a bit, depending on tier a lot of HP users are flying/ice/fire or some combination of those (glaceon, articuno, moltres, magmortar..etc). Also ground is still option thanks to electric types commonly running hp ice, but I think generally ground will hurt you more than help.

Last edited:
I was told to post this Kyorge here to see if it's legit

OT Dragon Shadow
id# 61809
HP Dark

Mild alert to sounds and its shiny

HP 384
Attack 212
Defense 216
Special attack 438
Special Defense 316
Speed 237

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was told to post this Kyorge here to see if it's legit

OT Dragon Shadow
id# 61809
HP Dark

Mild alert to sounds and its shiny

HP 384
Attack 212
Defense 216
Special attack 438
Special Defense 316
Speed 237
Wondertrade Shiny Legendary with at least 3 perfect IVs (well, you haven't listed it's EVs so it's kinda hard to check, but Atk, Def and SpDef all look flawless)? It's safe to assume that it's a hack. Also, please use this thread next time, and remember to use the 'Edit' button on your post instead of double posting.

EDIT: The OT name you've listed is 13 characters long, if this is true then it's a definite hack.

Language: English
Species:
OT: DragonShadow
ID No.: 61809
IVs:
EVs (optional):
Ability: Drizzle
Pokemon's name: Kyorge
Level: 100
pokeeball: pokeball
Shiny?: Yes
Pentagon?: Yes
Moves: Calm Mind Thunder Ice Beam Surf
Nature: Modest
Region of origin: cave Of origin where it was met apparently level 45
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Ribbons: Kalos Champion Ribbon

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Magmar is taken care of thanks Boston. Still need Razor Claw though for Sneasel.
I can give you one for absolutely free. Feel free to add my trainer information from my signature down below.
I have you added. Feel free to leave me message on my profile whenever you are ready.

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Anyone have a randomly spare HA Bunnelby they could give me? PM me/Message to my wall Or contact me on IRC as DHR :)

Fulfilled by ShinyFinder :)

Last edited:
I have a question about Gen VI breeding. I currently have two ralts in the daycare, both 31/x/31/31/31/31, one with a destiny knot and one with an everstone, but a few times now I've gotten only four flawless IVs (with no comments from the IV judge on HP or attack). I was getting more when I had a Gallade with 31/31/31/x/31/31, but I swapped them thinking it would be better for the special attack of the offspring... anyone got any ideas? Its not a huge problem, but it's making things more tedious than they probably need to be if I'm missing something.

I have a question about Gen VI breeding. I currently have two ralts in the daycare, both 31/x/31/31/31/31, one with a destiny knot and one with an everstone, but a few times now I've gotten only four flawless IVs (with no comments from the IV judge on HP or attack). I was getting more when I had a Gallade with 31/31/31/x/31/31, but I swapped them thinking it would be better for the special attack of the offspring... anyone got any ideas? Its not a huge problem, but it's making things more tedious than they probably need to be if I'm missing something.
The destiny knot will take 5/12 Iv's (it'll randomly select from the 2 parents). By selecting from those 12 IV's it won't always pick the perfect ones, thus resulting in 4 IV's.

The destiny knot will take 5/12 Iv's (it'll randomly select from the 2 parents). By selecting from those 12 IV's it won't always pick the perfect ones, thus resulting in 4 IV's.
Hmmm, so it must be that it's passing on the non flawless attack, then the 31s in defense, sp. attack, sp. defence and speed, then randomly generating HP. Hopefully I'll have more luck with the next few!

Looking for these mons in apricorn balls... anyone got any of these females? =]

Level Ball Drowzee, Moon Ball Hoothoot, Level Ball Sandshrew and Level Ball Slugma...?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just did my first ever retail Emerald Shiny Egg abuse (Shiny Snorunt FTW!), and I've transferred it up to Gen V, but I don't currently have access to Poketransporter/Pokebank to transfer it into Gen VI. If I trade my Snorunt to my Gen V Flashcard and extract the .pkm file, then convert that into a .pk6 file and inject it into my OR save, does this affect my Snorunt's legitimacy in any way? Is there any data that could get accidentally altered during the conversion from .pkm to .pk6 (assuming I just use PKHeX's built-in converter)? Is this considered hacking?

Hmmm, so it must be that it's passing on the non flawless attack, then the 31s in defense, sp. attack, sp. defence and speed, then randomly generating HP. Hopefully I'll have more luck with the next few!
You might find this website interesting/useful.

I've been soft reseting the event Shaymin and got a Timid Nature with 31/12/25/30/31/31. Is this good or do I need to reset again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)