Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF for any of the following: HA Foongus, HA Corphish, Snow Warning Snover and Lightning Rod Pikachu. IVs and Nature don't matter (really, I'd take something you just caught of the friend safari lol).

Any iv/nature chimchar with iron fist? New on the forums and working on team options.
I have an extra Chimchar with the Thunder Punch EM, with Blaze unfortunately. I could potentially breed one from my Infernape though.

Last edited:
LF for any of the following: HA Foongus, HA Corphish, Snow Warning Snover and Lightning Rod Pikachu. IVs and Nature don't matter (really, I'd take something you just caught of the friend safari lol).

I have an extra Chimchar with the Thunder Punch EM, with Blaze unfortunately. I could potentially breed one from my Infernape though.
I have a Regenerator amoongus as well as an adaptability crawdaunt. I could breed them for you. What are you offering?

Can anyone help me evolve some mons via trading?

FC is ---> 3282 5696 3388

Thakns in advance. I'm online now!

EDIT: I can provide you with a Snow Warning Snover with 4-5 Random IVs. Don't really want anything in return.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare Selfdestruction Munchlax/Snorlax?
Explosions are fun :D

Liqhtninq, you may want to have a look at the giveaway section of the forum.
It's a good place to get good 'mons.

Does anyone have a spare Selfdestruction Munchlax/Snorlax?
Explosions are fun :D

Liqhtninq, you may want to have a look at the giveaway section of the forum.
It's a good place to get good 'mons.
Ive looked nothing really all tht good. Im actually lookin for things like Huge Power Diggersby or a specially defensive heatran or things to tht sort. Most to any pokemon will help. I hav a couple useful pokes i dont need

Last edited:
Hey guys anyone want to clone for me. Also looking for shiny mewtwo north american codes. It would mean a lot and the code would be going to a great cause. I can also soft reset the code for you if you would like. And yes of course I would trade something for the code if needed. Thanks.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Best balls? (Gen III, no Safari)
Hope that helps. :) Good luck with the captures!
Hey guys anyone want to clone for me. Also looking for shiny mewtwo north american codes. It would mean a lot and the code would be going to a great cause. I can also soft reset the code for you if you would like. Thanks.
I can do that for you. Post on my profile. :)

Hey guys anyone want to clone for me. Also looking for shiny mewtwo north american codes. It would mean a lot and the code would be going to a great cause. I can also soft reset the code for you if you would like. Thanks.
I'm still about to help clone dude :)

Give me a shout if you still need me

I'm from Japan. I'm looking for a PAL play! Mewtwo code(NA). I have many event Pokemons you were able to get only in Japan.

Junichi Masuda's Psyduck (OT:マスダ (Masuda) from the event of Junichi Masuda)
Greninja (OT:そうせんきょ(it means election) knows:Happy Hour from Pokemon Moive 2016)
Ash's Pikachu (Naughty)
Serena's Pancham (Adamant)
Shiny Rayquaza which knows Celebrate (when Pokemon center Skytree town opened)
Lugia (Timid) (in Pokemon movie 2015)
Latios (Modest) (in Pokemon movie 2015)
Shiny Pikachu (when Pokemon center Mega Tokyo opened)
Shiny Charizard (when Pokemon center Mega Tokyo opened)
Shiny Gardevoir (in Pokemon movie 2016)
Shiny Genger (in Pokemon movie 2016)
Shiny Garados (when Pokemon center Hiroshima opened)
Shiny Ho-Oh which knows Celebrate (when Pokemon center Kyoto opened)

all of them are not clones. I can show you the cards in my album.(I dont have the cards of some of them.
if you are interested in the Pokemons PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for the following Shop Ball Pokemon:
HA Aerodactyl
| HA Buneary
| HA Shroomish

FT: Other Dream Ball HA (Vulpix/Dratini) or other bank ball mons.

Thanks!

• Still looking for shiny Mewtwo PAL codes! (Xerneas and Yveltal as well but I've kind of given up on that...) Please PM me offers!
  • Gonna reset Arceus, I'm aiming for Timid, Jolly, Bold, Impish and Modest. Anything I missed out on? Or shouldn't be on there? ^^
Thanks!

• Still looking for shiny Mewtwo PAL codes! (Xerneas and Yveltal as well but I've kind of given up on that...) Please PM me offers!
  • Gonna reset Arceus, I'm aiming for Timid, Jolly, Bold, Impish and Modest. Anything I missed out on? Or shouldn't be on there? ^^
Thanks!
  • Also looking for a PAL Mewtwo code! Chance I may be able to get a Xerneas one, there's a Smyths toystore nearby and I've traded for a decent one already.
  • Jolly>Adamant>Timid. I am also doing this. Go team.

Could anyone help me? I need to clone a couple of 'mons. You can keep a copy for yourself if you want.

FC is ---> 3282 5696 3388

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)