Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
google helps, i think .com also wrote a guide as well iirc.

essentially, the characteristics of your egg are generated when the egg is created and handed to you by the day care man. so if you know the ivs of your parent mons, ex: all 0s for the mother and all 1s from the dad, if the baby mon comes out having 0/31/1/0/1/0 that means the ivs inherited are

mom/31/dad/mom/dad/mom. so we would know which ivs came from which parents, and that the random stat is 31. knowing this, i can soft reset my game and back up my save knowing the next egg i get will have those stats, allowing me to have a lot of control over my offsprings characteristics. if you have more questions pm me
Okay, I think I get it... But why does it require 0 IV Pokes? Usually I know and can check the IVs of my parents, especially since I know the IVs of all my Dittos. I might be missing something though, so sorry.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I think I get it... But why does it require 0 IV Pokes? Usually I know and can check the IVs of my parents, especially since I know the IVs of all my Dittos. I might be missing something though, so sorry.
it doesnt. some people like them because the iv judge calls out a zero or 31 specifically, but nothing else. so i use a parent with all 0s and one with all 29s. this way its easy to discern which parent the ivs are from, as well as if the randomly generated iv is a 30/31. its just more efficient to do it that way.

Last edited:
it doesnt. some people like them because the iv judge calls out a zero or 31 specifically, but nothing else. so i use a parent with all 0s and one with all 29s. this way its easy to discern which parent the ivs are from, as well as if the randomly generated iv is a 30/31. its just more efficient to do it that way.
Okay, I get it now. Thanks.

Well, since I couldn't find a dedicated Legendary thread when I checked the main wifi forum page...
I am looking for competitively viable OR exclusive Legendaries to complete my set of Ubers/Legendaries.
So I am in short looking for: Ho-Oh, Groudon, Palkia, and Reshiram. Preferably all with good/decent IVs and the correct natures, and all caught in OR so I can use them in Battle Spots if I so chose to go into the VGC2016 Special Battle Format for some lol times.
Things I can offer are: Mostly Pokemon I have bred, some spitbacks with eggs moves, or just give me time to try to breed something you want. I'll even fully EV Train, evolve it and nickname it for you if you want (those things I love doing)

EDIT: OR if there is a cloner in the house with a good reputable: I'll offer a clone of my Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Mewtwo X, and Shiny Event Rayquaza that came out quite well on the first attempt.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, since I couldn't find a dedicated Legendary thread when I checked the main wifi forum page...
I am looking for competitively viable OR exclusive Legendaries to complete my set of Ubers/Legendaries.
So I am in short looking for: Ho-Oh, Groudon, Palkia, and Reshiram. Preferably all with good/decent IVs and the correct natures, and all caught in OR so I can use them in Battle Spots if I so chose to go into the VGC2016 Special Battle Format for some lol times.
Things I can offer are: Mostly Pokemon I have bred, some spitbacks with eggs moves, or just give me time to try to breed something you want. I'll even fully EV Train, evolve it and nickname it for you if you want (those things I love doing)

EDIT: OR if there is a cloner in the house with a good reputable: I'll offer a clone of my Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Mewtwo X, and Shiny Event Rayquaza that came out quite well on the first attempt.
Click me!

LF Shiny dratini, vulpix, ponyta, mareep or Ralts, I would prefer them to be low level, and they don't need to be competitively viable.

Offering kyogre, latias, xerneas, or any non-legendary Pokemon that can be bred (assuming they aren't obtained by evolving at level 50 or need an item when traded) with any nickname and nature. I cannot promise that they will have good stats or tell you what their hidden power type is, and I cannot promise shinies. If you do want a shiny, The only thing I have is a crappy relicanth (^v^')

Hello everyone! My good friend is in dire need of a Gale Wings Fletchling. Ivs unimportant. Adamant nature prefered. Offering breedjects of certian pokemon. PM me :D

Hey guys, simple question today!

Do we think
or
?

I like ultra but it is kind of bland.

Also I have a few Bisharp spitbacks in Lux balls and Joltiks in quickballs, all with a few 31 IVs. If anyone wants one let me know.

Does anyone want to help me complete the Hoenn dex?

I just need a Kyogre to finish the Hoenn dex so if anyone can help me out with that, that'd be great!

Last edited:
Can anyone hook me up with a Diancie? I missed the event and would really like one! I don't really have anything special (no cool/perfect shinies or events or any dream world stuff). But have almost anything obtainable in XY/ORAS. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)