Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for somebody who can help me cloning my Impish and Relaxed Celesteelas. PM or VM me :) You may keep a copy of both

I need a hidden ability Frisk Sentret or Furret. Preferably Jolly. IV's don't matter really, I just really need one to breed the hidden ability, and nobody seems to have it because it was Dream World only :(

While I'm here, I'd also love a good IV driflblim/drifloon with Unburden for breeding purposes (preferably Timid) :)

Please PM me if you can help

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best ball for shiny Klefki shiny Goodra and shiny Slurpuff?

Klefki and Goodra seem to fit Quick Ball relatively well, with their main color scheme being yellow/gold and having blue details. Quick Ball may be considered ugly by some, but finding Pokemon that fit it well are really hard to come by, at least in comparison to stuff like Premier Ball.
Speaking of which: I think Premier Ball works really well for Slurpuff, with the main color scheme being white with red details (it even has a red stripe going across its body).

Edit: if you like to focus more on release animations than the main color matching the Pokemon, then Luxury
could be a nice alternative to Goodra and Klefki.

I just catch a shiny Pikachu (was a Pichu) today. It is adamant nature and has three iv spread 31/x/31/x/31/31. What would be a good moveset for it?

So I recently just beat Red at the Battle Tree. On my way up to him though, I encountered this really stally Venusaur in the 14th battle. It had Leech Seed, Ingrain, Synthesis, and Toxic. I eventually got around it, and ended up beating it on turn 41.

Anyway, does anyone know a good counter for such a Venusaur set? I don't wanna spend another 3000 years getting around it should I encounter it on the Battle Spot or something.

Alright, now I'm looking for a female HA Tepig breedject with Curse in an Ultra Ball. Offering this 4 IV HA Magnemite with an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/0.

Let me know if you're able to help.
Also, still looking for that female HA Curse Tepig, except now the Ball doesn't matter.

So I recently just beat Red at the Battle Tree. On my way up to him though, I encountered this really stally Venusaur in the 14th battle. It had Leech Seed, Ingrain, Synthesis, and Toxic. I eventually got around it, and ended up beating it on turn 41.

Anyway, does anyone know a good counter for such a Venusaur set? I don't wanna spend another 3000 years getting around it should I encounter it on the Battle Spot or something.
I'd don't know about Battle Tree synergy, and for such, you should ask here, however, the best counter for such as Venusaur is pretty much anything with Magic Bounce as their ability. Just bounce everything, and it literally can't do anything to you. Preferably, I would use Xatu, beacuse it has great typing against it, but again, I don't know about synergy.

I'd don't know about Battle Tree synergy, and for such, you should ask here, however, the best counter for such as Venusaur is pretty much anything with Magic Bounce as their ability. Just bounce everything, and it literally can't do anything to you. Preferably, I would use Xatu, beacuse it has great typing against it, but again, I don't know about synergy.
Okay. ...Also, didn't know that thread existed. Whoops. (Not really on here often, so I guess that explains why.)

Sorry everyone again, but does anyone have time to help me with a handful of trade evolution's(4)? I'll be online for at least an hour after posting this, otherwise just write a msg on my wall for when you're available. Ty!

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry everyone again, but does anyone have time to help me with a handful of trade evolution's(4)? I'll be online for at least an hour after posting this, otherwise just write a msg on my wall for when you're available. Ty!
I can help you with that now if you want.
Also please stop saying "Sorry", there's really nothing that you need to apologize for. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, coming online, Ty!

Also, I'm fundamentally programmed to apologize, sorry, you can't change a noob :3
There we go! I'm always glad to be of assistance. Enjoy!

The Pokémon games are specifically designed so that we have to interact and trade with fellow players.
In addition to this, every simple question and request here helps to stimulate the community's beating heart. :)
So, don't hesitate to ask here if you need help and/or advice. As long as you read the rules and don't double post (which you don't do of course), there's nothing to worry about! :)

I posted about a Pikachu I caught the other day. I know that adamant is not the best nature for Pikachu, but what would be a good moveset to use?

I posted about a Pikachu I caught the other day. I know that adamant is not the best nature for Pikachu, but what would be a good moveset to use?
It obv depends on what role the Pikachu is playing. Sadly, most movesets for Physical Pikachu require move tutors... or egg moves...

You could go:
1. Volt Tackle (get through SM Tutor)
2. Quick Attack
3. Brick Break
4. Protect/Nuzzle

With a full offensive spread (252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 SpD). You could also hold the Z-Pika-Thingy to use one of Pikachu's exclusive Z-Moves to use a single time nuke. You could also run recovery, but it's really not worth it with how frail Pikachu is. However, this is just me speculating, it's not really an official set.

Trivia time: Pikachu actually has slightly more Attack than Special Attack! (55 Attack, 50 Special Attack. 0_0)

Anyway, here's an idea...

Moves: Volt Tackle, Brick Break, Double Team / Protect / Substitute, Spark
Item: Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Would that work?

Trivia time: Pikachu actually has slightly more Attack than Special Attack! (55 Attack, 50 Special Attack. 0_0)

Anyway, here's an idea...

Moves: Volt Tackle, Brick Break, Double Team / Protect / Substitute, Spark
Item: Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Would that work?
It is very baffling that Pikachu has more atk than SpA , yet is more a SpAer .

I'll look into this. Thanks. Would Return be a good attack? My Pikachu has max friendship.

Looking for a DW Oddish, preferably Female, but either gender works. I have a wide array of Pokemon to offer in return, so PM me to work something out.

It is very baffling that Pikachu has more atk than SpA , yet is more a SpAer .

I'll look into this. Thanks. Would Return be a good attack? My Pikachu has max friendship.
Yeah, I guess Return could work in place of Brick Break or Protect/Double Team/Substitute.

...Now that I think about it, Substitute isn't the best idea for a Focus Sash Pokémon unless it had a recovery move other than Rest.

Yeah, I guess Return could work in place of Brick Break or Protect/Double Team/Substitute.

...Now that I think about it, Substitute isn't the best idea for a Focus Sash Pokémon unless it had a recovery move other than Rest.
So the moveset would look something like?:
Volt Tackle
Break Brick/Return
Protect/Double Team/Return
Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)