Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a Naive nature Mixed attacking Marshadow with Hidden Power Ice? I can trade anything in my thread.
I do have one that I SRed for myself that is still untouched. I did not RNG it so it doesn't have the best IV spreads like 30/30/30/31/31/31. If you're okay with that and I can find a willing cloner, you can have a copy.

I do have one that I SRed for myself that is still untouched. I did not RNG it so it doesn't have the best IV spreads like 30/30/30/31/31/31. If you're okay with that and I can find a willing cloner, you can have a copy.
I'm fine with that and I can clone for you.

I'm relatively new to this trade board so please forgive me if I make some courtesy breach here:

I have an untouched Naive Marshadow I SRed myself with a 31/31/x/x/31/30 IV Spread and HP ice. I'm really struggling to find a calm(preferred) or sassy(works) Magearna with HP Fire, and would trade outright for it, but if that's not possible I'm also willing to give a copy of Marshadow to somebody who can clone it for me. As of right now it is uncloned and untouched. I have the original card as proof of its validity, for what that's worth.

Two questions:
1) Are we still allowed to trade Injected Wondercard Pokemon in Smogon?
2) What legendaries are worth soft-reseting for in Gen 6? I have Pokemon Y and OR, and also a plethora of injectable wondercards if that were allowed

Two questions:
2) What legendaries are worth soft-reseting for in Gen 6? I have Pokemon Y and OR, and also a plethora of injectable wondercards if that were allowed
1. Last I checked you can as long as you mentioned that you did inject the event.

2. The following Legendaries are worth SR:

Y: Mewtwo

OR: Landorus, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ho-oh, Giratina, Kyurem, Deoxys, Reshiram, Cresselia

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Two questions:
1. pretty much what SSJSonikku said

in Y: Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo would be good, since they're quite viable in ubers (Zygarde is good in OU as well with its 50% form), however you may want to consider doing one of the shiny Event Yveltal instead of the in-game one. Zygarde could also be done in Gen 7, however it's locked out of some tutors that could be useful. The Kanto birds are not necessarily worth looking into, as they're better recieved from HG/SS. Although the HA events for Zapdos and Moltres could be nice for OU and RU respectively.

In OR: Groudon is a definite must for any uber player, so getting one of those with a good nature could be very useful. Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina and Deoxys are nice additions to ubers, but not necessarily as important as Groudon (Giratina should rather be considered to get in Gen 4, for Defog, though). Kyurem should be considered for its viability in OU.
Suicune, Thundurus, Heatran, Cresselia and Landorus are especially good, since this is the only one of those that's usable in Battle Spot and they seem to be quite viable there. Entei, Raikou, Latios and Latias also have some use in BSS, so these could be worth considering as well. Azelf, Terrakion and Cobalion are worth picking up for their usability in UU. Virizion, Uxie, Mesprit and Registeel could be worth looking into for their viability in lower tiers as well.

Note that when I mention something is worth SR'ing, I only mean that it's worth either RNG'ing them or catching them with a good nature (and maybe Hidden Power) and Hyper Train them in Gen 7. I would not recommend to manually SR for good IVs and nature.

Also, don't forget to pick up important tutors before transferring to Gen 7. Wouldn't want to have a Landorus locked out of Knock off and Stealth Rock in Gen 7 (at least not before those moves are confirmed as tutors for US/UM.
Edit: a good way to find out what tutor moves a Pokemon gets is to go to http://dex.pokemonshowdown.com, search for the Pokemon in question and then look under "Past generation only"

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone have a extra code for the NA Shiny Silvally?? there are no gamestops where I live... :(
I offer a celebi code from purchasing pokemon gold and silver on the virtual console

1. pretty much what SSJSonikku said

in Y: Yveltal, Zygarde and Mewtwo would be good, since they're quite viable in ubers (Zygarde is good in OU as well with its 50% form), however you may want to consider doing one of the shiny Event Yveltal instead of the in-game one. Zygarde could also be done in Gen 7, however it's locked out of some tutors that could be useful. The Kanto birds are not necessarily worth looking into, as they're better recieved from HG/SS. Although the HA events for Zapdos and Moltres could be nice for OU and RU respectively.

In OR: Groudon is a definite must for any uber player, so getting one of those with a good nature could be very useful. Rayquaza, Dialga, Giratina and Deoxys are nice additions to ubers, but not necessarily as important as Groudon (Giratina should rather be considered to get in Gen 4, for Defog, though). Kyurem should be considered for its viability in OU.
Suicune, Thundurus, Heatran, Cresselia and Landorus are especially good, since this is the only one of those that's usable in Battle Spot and they seem to be quite viable there. Entei, Raikou, Latios and Latias also have some use in BSS, so these could be worth considering as well. Azelf, Terrakion and Cobalion are worth picking up for their usability in UU. Virizion, Uxie, Mesprit and Registeel could be worth looking into for their viability in lower tiers as well.

Note that when I mention something is worth SR'ing, I only mean that it's worth either RNG'ing them or catching them with a good nature (and maybe Hidden Power) and Hyper Train them in Gen 7. I would not recommend to manually SR for good IVs and nature.

Also, don't forget to pick up important tutors before transferring to Gen 7. Wouldn't want to have a Landorus locked out of Knock off and Stealth Rock in Gen 7 (at least not before those moves are confirmed as tutors for US/UM.
Edit: a good way to find out what tutor moves a Pokemon gets is to go to http://dex.pokemonshowdown.com, search for the Pokemon in question and then look under "Past generation only"
Idk, I like SR'ing until I catch one with good IVs, I guess I'm used to it. I didn't even know you could RNG in Gen 6 already O.O And how does that Hyper Training work?

Idk, I like SR'ing until I catch one with good IVs, I guess I'm used to it. I didn't even know you could RNG in Gen 6 already O.O And how does that Hyper Training work?
You level up a mon to 100, you send it to SM, take it to the Mall in the first city and a bald guy will take a Bottle Cap for each IV you want to max out. Basically, you SR for Nature and Hidden Power only. With the right setup in Festival Plaza, a Bottle Cap is 150 Coins.

Note that you level the mon in G6 first, then send it over to G7, because the reverse is considered by the International Court of Justice in The Hague to be a Crime Against Humanity.

You level up a mon to 100, you send it to SM, take it to the Mall in the first city and a bald guy will take a Bottle Cap for each IV you want to max out. Basically, you SR for Nature and Hidden Power only. With the right setup in Festival Plaza, a Bottle Cap is 150 Coins.

Note that you level the mon in G6 first, then send it over to G7, because the reverse is considered by the International Court of Justice in The Hague to be a Crime Against Humanity.
I don't even have a Gen 7 game (yet). Is leveling in SM harder than Gen 6 games? What are these Coins or Mall you speak of?

I don't even have a Gen 7 game (yet). Is leveling in SM harder than Gen 6 games? What are these Coins or Mall you speak of?
Without exploits such as messing with the Games Version and the DS's clock, it is grueling as all hell. Basically your options are multiple runs through the league or wait a lot of time (as in several days). Not helping matters is that exp. gains in G7 are proportional to the difference between your pokemon's level and the level of the defeated pokemon, the fact that you can only get one Lucky Egg per playthrough, and that usually the pokemon that you'd want to use Hyper-Training on are those that can't breed *and* are awesome, or in other words, Legendaries in the Slow-as-Youtube's-buffering experience group. Oh, G7's League has mons with Knock Off, Fake Out, Sturdy, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Fly, Protect, Baneful Bunker, Yawn, Phantom Force, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Teeter Dance, etc, etc.

All in all, the Lucky-egg carrying Pelippers and the secret bases full of Blisseys from ORAS are way, way, way, way, way, way better that the misery of SM (excluding the clock exploit, of course). If leveling up to 100 was a Marathon, XY's Chateau would be doing it on a bike, ORAS would by doing it by taxi, and SM would be doing it with your arms and legs amputated and replaced by sacks of potatoes during a hailstorm. It's so bad it's compelling this random a-hole on the internet to filibuster about it with ridiculous metaphors and hyperboles on this thread.

So, for the love of Arceus, level up EVERY mon you'd even imagine you might consider perhaps maybe using Hyper Training on before transfer. Or use the exploit.

Anyway, a feature of Sun and Moon is the Festival Plaza. In it, you can earn Festival coins and place up to seven facilities. Some of those facilities are Lotteries, and they always give the same price the first time you visit them after placing them. The Treasure Hunt ** kind always gives you the second price, a Bottle Cap. If you replace it by a one-star facility, you spend 50 coins. To re-instal Treasure Hunt, you spend another 100 coins. Repeat as needed. Earning 150 coins doesn't take too long once you get the knack for the Inverse Type Match-up mission.

NB: There are facilities that raise levels similar to rare candies, but only the 5-star ones are worth it (the price to instal a facility of the same kind and star number increaes with each instance) and the leveling-up options that are worth the coin price are limited to 2 a day.

Oh, and the unofficial reason we don't have a Mega Flygon is because so mmany people have drawn so many different art of potential M-Flygon designs it is now impossible for GF to come up for a design that can't be accussed of plagiarism. (A developer once stated on an interview, IIRC, that they "just couldn't find a good idea for it", an obvious lie, since the barrier for Mega evolutions designs is so low it fused with the Earth's core around the time Mega-Sceptile's Christmas Tree-tail was revealed.)

Last edited:
Searching for a shiny Porygon/Porygon2 with a Sassy nature. Don't really care about the rest as long as there is no nickname involved. ^^
Offering either an Entei lvl 30 for general GTS trading or a shiny Porygon Z, Timid, 6 IV, Adaptability, Lv 100. Could also offer an HA A-Ninetales, Timid, 5 IV, Bonus-Egg-Moves?
How about my soul?
All you Porygon are belong to me.

Last edited:
Without exploits such as messing with the Games Version and the DS's clock, it is grueling as all hell. Basically your options are multiple runs through the league or wait a lot of time (as in several days). Not helping matters is that exp. gains in G7 are proportional to the difference between your pokemon's level and the level of the defeated pokemon, the fact that you can only get one Lucky Egg per playthrough, and that usually the pokemon that you'd want to use Hyper-Training on are those that can't breed *and* are awesome, or in other words, Legendaries in the Slow-as-Youtube's-buffering experience group. Oh, G7's League has mons with Knock Off, Fake Out, Sturdy, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Fly, Protect, Baneful Bunker, Yawn, Phantom Force, Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, Teeter Dance, etc, etc.

All in all, the Lucky-egg carrying Pelippers and the secret bases full of Blisseys from ORAS are way, way, way, way, way, way better that the misery of SM (excluding the clock exploit, of course). If leveling up to 100 was a Marathon, XY's Chateau would be doing it on a bike, ORAS would by doing it by taxi, and SM would be doing it with your arms and legs amputated and replaced by sacks of potatoes during a hailstorm. It's so bad it's compelling this random a-hole on the internet to filibuster about it with ridiculous metaphors and hyperboles on this thread.

So, for the love of Arceus, level up EVERY mon you'd even imagine you might consider perhaps maybe using Hyper Training on before transfer. Or use the exploit.

Anyway, a feature of Sun and Moon is the Festival Plaza. In it, you can earn Festival coins and place up to seven facilities. Some of those facilities are Lotteries, and they always give the same price the first time you visit them after placing them. The Treasure Hunt ** kind always gives you the second price, a Bottle Cap. If you replace it by a one-star facility, you spend 50 coins. To re-instal Treasure Hunt, you spend another 100 coins. Repeat as needed. Earning 150 coins doesn't take too long once you get the knack for the Inverse Type Match-up mission.

NB: There are facilities that raise levels similar to rare candies, but only the 5-star ones are worth it (the price to instal a facility of the same kind and star number increaes with each instance) and the leveling-up options that are worth the coin price are limited to 2 a day.

Oh, and the unofficial reason we don't have a Mega Flygon is because so mmany people have drawn so many different art of potential M-Flygon designs it is now impossible for GF to come up for a design that can't be accussed of plagiarism. (A developer once stated on an interview, IIRC, that they "just couldn't find a good idea for it", an obvious lie, since the barrier for Mega evolutions designs is so low it fused with the Earth's core around the time Mega-Sceptile's Christmas Tree-tail was revealed.)
TL;DR the League sucks and so does every other possible way of leveling that doesn't involve that time glitch thingy... k k I got it. Also I researched on Hyper Training and... I mean, how does one even trade Pokemon anymore after it? I guess only shinies, balls and natures (and Hidden Powers) matter anymore?

I read about that interview on Mega Flygon too... At least Flygon got Dragon Dance in Gen 7 :,) Perhaps for the DP remakes they'll find a design for him?

Speaking of balls, did the Apricorn balls come back in Gen 7? What are the limitations on them?

TL;DR the League sucks and so does every other possible way of leveling that doesn't involve that time glitch thingy... k k I got it. Also I researched on Hyper Training and... I mean, how does one even trade Pokemon anymore after it? I guess only shinies, balls and natures (and Hidden Powers) matter anymore?

I read about that interview on Mega Flygon too... At least Flygon got Dragon Dance in Gen 7 :,) Perhaps for the DP remakes they'll find a design for him?

Speaking of balls, did the Apricorn balls come back in Gen 7? What are the limitations on them?
Some people still prefer natural 31s to Hyper Training, but I think most are glad you can get you HP of choice now (excluding Fighting in recent Legendaries) and getting a maxed-out mon at the same time. Also, tutor moves and lost TMs like Power-up Punch and Hone Claws are still important.

And yes, Apriballs are back! You get the staggering the amount of one of each per playthrough!

Now that I think about it, would it have been so terrible to put the Apriballs in the Festival Lottos/Haunted Houses? Do we really need that many hard rocks, full heals and berry juices? (A Pokepelago feature basically gives you a customary hard rock ragardless of what you choose, the Festival Lotos' lower prices are the latter two items)

Some people still prefer natural 31s to Hyper Training, but I think most are glad you can get you HP of choice now (excluding Fighting in recent Legendaries) and getting a maxed-out mon at the same time. Also, tutor moves and lost TMs like Power-up Punch and Hone Claws are still important.

And yes, Apriballs are back! You get the staggering the amount of one of each per playthrough!

Now that I think about it, would it have been so terrible to put the Apriballs in the Festival Lottos/Haunted Houses? Do we really need that many hard rocks, full heals and berry juices? (A Pokepelago feature basically gives you a customary hard rock ragardless of what you choose, the Festival Lotos' lower prices are the latter two items)
Yes, all of them Berry Juices x). But, really, one ball of one kind per playthrough? That's a pretty cheap shot by GF, not gonna lie...

Yes, all of them Berry Juices x). But, really, one ball of one kind per playthrough? That's a pretty cheap shot by GF, not gonna lie...
IMO, GF is overwhelmed by the vast amounts of items in Pokemon and they simply don't know what to do about it (for example: the elemental Gems, Custap berries and my personal favourite, hidding about 2/3 of Arceus' Plates then going "eh, just eff it" and put the last ones up for sale), even though there is, again in my opinion, a simple way to make them more manageable: make such items permamently available through the PGL and transferable through the Bank.

IMO, GF is overwhelmed by the vast amounts of items in Pokemon and they simply don't know what to do about it (for example: the elemental Gems, Custap berries and my personal favourite, hidding about 2/3 of Arceus' Plates then going "eh, just eff it" and put the last ones up for sale), even though there is, again in my opinion, a simple way to make them more manageable: make such items permamently available through the PGL and transferable through the Bank.
PGL will eventually be shut down. But I agree on Bank. Why can't they just make items transferrable and version-exclusives such as the ORAS megastones in the case of XY not transferrable, like how in Platinum and HGSS you can't trade a Griseous Orb no matter what?

Are all balls back? Why does the legality list say Beldum in a Heavy Ball* isn't legal but it is in other balls? I wouldn't worry about getting one per playthrough because I can use savestates, but that is a cheap move. What Pokemon can be caught with them that weren't previously available? Is my Moon Ball-Every single starter wet dream now legal?

Last edited:
PGL will eventually be shut down. But I agree on Bank. Why can't they just make items transferrable and version-exclusives such as the ORAS megastones in the case of XY not transferrable, like how in Platinum and HGSS you can't trade a Griseous Orb no matter what?

Are all balls back? Why does the legality list say Beldum in a HA isn't legal but it is in other balls? I wouldn't worry about getting one per playthrough because I can use savestates, but that is a cheap move. What Pokemon can be caught with them that weren't previously available? Is my Moon Ball-Every single starter wet dream now legal?
As far as I know you can get Johto and Unova starters using the QR Scanner. Wich means at least those are legal in a Moon ball. And since males now pass their ball too, you can even breed an apricorn male with an HA female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)