Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy them at the shop for 300 Pokedollars each.
I havent progressed far enough into the game and Im trying to get a salamence extremelly early. You have to complete the mallow trail which I havent. I mentioned actually in the OP that I litterarly barely started. I just completed my first island challenge....

I havent progressed far enough into the game and Im trying to get a salamence extremelly early. You have to complete the mallow trail which I havent. I mentioned actually in the OP that I litterarly barely started. I just completed my first island challenge....
Deposit something in gts asking for a lv1 stufful and vm me the details of the 'mon you deposited.

Oh, I didn't realise it had to be unlocked, thought it was available from the get-go, my bad.

Anyone got a 5IV Growlithe and/or Arcanine? I got plenty of stuff to trade for it but struggling to breed one! PM me if you do, ill send a list!

This has been grinding my gears for a couple of days now, and sorry to stray from the norm.

Why is it that most of the Wi-Fi youtubers pronounce Scizors name "SIZZ-ORE"? The Pokemon clearly pronounces it "SEE-ZORE" when it comes out of its pokeball on Super smash bros melee. I get it's based on scissors, but that seems to be a little uninspired to me. Surely it's not a regional difference (US -> UK for example).

Edit: I don't watch the anime so I don't know what additional clarity it offers.

I wouldn't mind trading you one, but be advised that the encounter rate for a bagon is extremely low, and that the chain required to get a salamence is usually very long and straining for a low-level team

Does anyone have a galvanise geodude, I'm willing to give a beast ball beldum for it, or something else? Pm me for a negotiation.

Can someone please help me?? I've been searching for 5 days for an ice stone in Poke Pelago and without any luck. So if someone has a spare one I'd be very grateful. I'm offering any other stone in return dusk shiny dawn

Can someone please help me?? I've been searching for 5 days for an ice stone in Poke Pelago and without any luck. So if someone has a spare one I'd be very grateful. I'm offering any other stone in return dusk shiny dawn
Yeah I have a spare one, can I have a Shiny Stone in return? The server might be having some issues though, couldn't trade just now but we can try.

Does anyone have a galvanise geodude, I'm willing to give a beast ball beldum for it, or something else? Pm me for a negotiation.
I'll breed you one real quick

anyway can anyone help me with breeding an 5 iv NON ENGLISH beastball gible?

I give you an 5 iv male and female which you cna keep I just wnat 1 foreign language version with 5 max ivs back

im desperate enough to even give you 2 bottle caps for it as well ON TOP of the parents and if yuou want anything else we cna discuss that too
still looking this is my final try

please

How many Ice Stones do you need? I have a few spares from my giveaway a few days ago. :)

nyway can anyone help me with breeding an 5 iv NON ENGLISH beastball gible?

I give you an 5 iv male and female which you cna keep I just wnat 1 foreign language version with 5 max ivs back

im desperate enough to even give you 2 bottle caps for it as well ON TOP of the parents and if yuou want anything else we cna discuss that too

please

does anyone have a spare modest female poliwag with swift swim (I don't care about IV's or ball)? I can offer my shiny alolan persian which I randomly found as a meowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)