Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a GTS Cubone with Pokérus. Someone tell me how to fast-spread it to some of my Pokémon and I'll be happy to trade them out for whatever.

Keeping Cubone in quarantine otherwise until I figure out my training regime.

I have a GTS Cubone with Pokérus. Someone tell me how to fast-spread it to some of my Pokémon and I'll be happy to trade them out for whatever.

bring it and the pokes you want the virus to be spread to and fight a bounch of wild pokemons, you can start the battle and just run, eventually the virus will spread to the pokemon in your party

oh and dont forget to keep the infected mons inside the pc, or the virus will run off after 24 hours if the pokemon is in your party

bring it and the pokes you want the virus to be spread to and fight a bounch of wild pokemons, you can start the battle and just run, eventually the virus will spread to the pokemon in your party

oh and dont forget to keep the infected mons inside the pc, or the virus will run off after 24 hours if the pokemon is in your party
It's infectious as long as big purple Pokérus status condition is there? How to tell it was there after it goes away? I thought Pokérus was permanent.

It's infectious as long as big purple Pokérus status condition is there? How to tell it was there after it goes away? I thought Pokérus was permanent.
you are right, It's infectious as long as big purple Pokérus status condition is there, but after 24 hours outside the pc, that status icon witll change into a smile face and it wont infect anymore pokemon, but the ev gain of the virus will be permanent

Trading Synchronizers! 7th gen

Im looking for: Lonely, Adamant, Relaxed, Lax, Timid, Jolly, Calm and Sassy

I have for trade: Quiet x2, Bold x2, Modest x2, Naive x3, Naughty, Rash, Mild, Bold and Hasty

All my Syncs are Abras lv1, so... prefer lv 1 Syncs :P

I don't know if anyone elso noticed but males pass down their balls not only with ditto but have a chance(probably 50%) to pass the ball when they are breeding with a female of the same specie. This basically means once the pokebank is back pokemon in apricorn balls will be available with their hidden ability.

I'm looking for any breedjects, just started playing and trying to focus moreso on finals week...would appreciate the generosity (I have no breeding tools :( )

Any way you could share pokerus with me?!

Will anyone loan me a couple strong pokemon league champion please. I down to no revives or lotions.
...just lose, go fight a few trainers in some routes, keep EXP Share activated and then go back. Yikes, such a situation is actually possible? League was very slightly challenging this year but not this bad..

I dont recommend loaning trained Pokémon to strangers tbh

Could anyone trade me a pokemon with pokerus? I don't really have much to trade back, but I'd really appreciate it!

Also, could anyone evolve my Charjabug and trade back?

Anyone with a non-American game cartridge that could hatch a pair of eggs for me? They're both Adamant Mimikyu that are practically flawless; doing Masuda but want to guarantee my IVs.

Anyone with a non-American game cartridge that could hatch a pair of eggs for me? They're both Adamant Mimikyu that are practically flawless; doing Masuda but want to guarantee my IVs.
If the mechanics are the same as Gen VI, that will not work. Nationality is set when the egg is generated, not when it is hatched. Someone please do correct me if I am wrong.

If the mechanics are the same as Gen VI, that will not work. Nationality is set when the egg is generated, not when it is hatched. Someone please do correct me if I am wrong.
Well in that case could I provide those two Mimikyu and a Destiny Knot and have them breed one with the right IVs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)