Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a spare HA mareanie? It doesn't need to be a specific nature any have any perfect ivs. I don't have much to trade and I was just looking for some help to start breeding a competitive Toxapex. Please let me know if I'm doing anything incorrectly with this post.

Fulfilled! Thanks

Last edited:
Could someone hook me up with a Modest/Timid Volcanion? Have a fair amount of shiny/event/comp ready Pokes I'd be willing to trade. :P
I'm obviously talking about in ORAS, btw.

I'm looking for a male Pokemon within the Mineral egg group with xx/xx/xx/30/30/xx in IVs? I need to borrow it for a while to breed some ice cream. The only thing I can offer is some breedject HA A-Vulpix within Moon Balls.

Edit: Either that or a male honedge so I could breed Autotomize unto Vanillite.

Last edited:
Pokemon Sun\Moon
I've got a Male Gible in a Beast Ball.
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Veil Perfect IVs: HP, Atk and Speed Moves: Outrage, Scary Face, Thrash and Iron Head.

I'm looking for a breedject Female Salandit, either Timid or Modest nature, with Perfect IV's in HP\SP Atk and Speed

Feel free to send me a PM or reply. Thank you.
Modifying my request, if someone has a Pokerus infected Pokemon, that would be great.

In gen 6 does anyone have a spare half-decent Cubone? Preferably a Careful one? (not a deal-breaker) I'm planning on breeding a SDef Fire Punch Alolan Marowak.

On the same note...anyone have a Calm one in gen 7? (again, SDef, but this time WoW + Hex).

Does anyone have a 6IV ditto they could give me? Finally have time to start breeding in gen 7! I don't have anything in gen 7 right now (though I have some gen 6 stuff), but I could pay you back later.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Howdy, I haz a very specific request:

A Pokemon that has 195 Speed stat, one that can preferably inflict paralysis or sleep status (on Tapu Koko).

Guess I can offer you a copy of the Tapu.

Howdy, I haz a very specific request:

A Pokemon that has 195 Speed stat, one that can preferably inflict paralysis or sleep status (on Tapu Koko).

Guess I can offer you a copy of the Tapu.
My Ribombee has exactly 195 speed. I'd like it back at some point, but you can use it.

Have two naive Pheromosas, looking for a careful and an adamant Buzzwole.

I haven't checked the IVs. I don't need the IVs checked for the Buzzwoles because I'm just going to hyper train them.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: HP Ghost Tapu Koko (need it for an upcoming Premier Challenge), I can clone it if needed
FT: Loads of Gen 7 stuff, loads of Gen 6 stuff, or custom Gen 3-5 RNGs. PM/VM me! (I will edit this post if/when I get helped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)