Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone got a good Impish Eevee with Wish? I'm too busy/lazy to breed one. Lots to offer, just check my thread.

LF Jolly Fearow with Double Edge, Adamant E-Speed Linoone, and Timid Female Sly (Sludge Bomb) Zoroark. If you have any of these message me and I'll make some offers (Fearow and Linoone will likely get lesser offers than for Zoroark)

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
best gen 1 transfer moves for a mew? im thinking..
softboiled, seismic toss, self-destruct, counter ? any inputs appreciated
It already gets Explosion by TM in gen 7, so I don't see much reason to give it Self-Destruct. How about replacing that with Whirlwind, since that has advantages over Roar and Dragon Tail. Other than that, Seismic toss and Counter are fine, not sure if Softboiled is worth keeping, since it gets Roost by TM in gen 7, but I suppose Softboiled is better, because that's not hindered by the very rare Imprison+Roost movesets. (edit: I also can't think of another move that's worth keeping over Softboiled)
edit 2: grammar fixes

Last edited:
Has anyone got details on the Moncolle GET figure QR codes? Are they the reason that we see Beast Ball non-Johto/Unova starters on the GTS? It's weird that some legal combinations are blocked but these hackball starters aren't.

I have a habit of breeding a shiny for my playthrough, and this time I want it to be a grubbin.

So what I am looking for is a Female Grubbin, preferably with good IVs, from a non-english cartridge (non-hacked) for masuda breeding.

I can't offer much in return, except for a 5 IV anorith with aqua jet, rapid spin and knock off (male or female, your choice) that I can bank from my pokemon X. Unfortunately my tons of leftovers that I picked up will be stuck in X.

Is Alolan Raichu in Cherish Ball Good?

(I accidentally deleted my last post thinking this was the wrong place oops!)

Looking for a modest(with muddy water as an egg move and in a cool ball if possible) horsea. Have quite a few things to trade. Pm for offers. Thanks in advance.

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a Gourgeist (or a not EV trained Pumpkaboo) like this one:

Gourgeist-Super (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk (6 IV)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Synthesis
- Seed Bomb
- Leech Seed

If you could give me one like this I can give you 3 shinys (not competitives, but you can add to your colection! Rs...)
The Shinys are: Nidoqueen, granbull and Petilil.

Thanks!!

can somebody help me evolve my kadabra?
I can hop on in about an hour (more like 35 minutes), if thats OK.

Edited in so I don't doublepost
Any Thick Fat Swinub?
Looking for a modest(with muddy water as an egg move and in a cool ball if possible) horsea. Have quite a few things to trade. Pm for offers. Thanks in advance.
I can work towards these in a bit. Don't hold your breath on the Swinub, though; I might not have the right safari. Give me specifics on male / female, esp for Horsea.
Is Alolan Raichu in Cherish Ball Good?

(I accidentally deleted my last post thinking this was the wrong place oops!)
Cherish is always going to be fine, since it's neat and unique. Odd choice, though.

Last edited:
Is HP Ice really important for Nihilego? I'm SRing to get a good one, and it's hard enough to even have Synchronize actually work 1/5 of the time, much less to have a Nihilego with the right nature actually have HP Ice.

Is there something I'm missing? Because it seems like the odds of getting a Timid, HP Ice Nihilego are about 1/36, and that's just getting one with crap stats that I'll have to Hyper Train.

Can anyone who's SR'd for good UBs or Tapus tell me how they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)