Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I can give you a battle-ready Beedrill and a battle-ready Mawile, both with their respective Mega-Stones, for absolutely free.
You can find my information in my signature down below. I'm going to add your FC and wait online at the Festival Plaza.
As luck would have it, I have both mons at battle ready format. Just need the stones!

Oathkeeper

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks Max.Optimizer! With that, I have them all so far. I registered myself in the next comp. to get Pidgeotite and Steelixite so I won't need to ask for any more lol.

Moderator edit: Stop double posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF Landorus/Landorus-T Adamant/Jolly/Timid Please let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do (:

I don't really want to go buy a gen 6 game, my gf has our AS version (she's in belgium and I'm in mexico lol)

LF: Beedrillite and Mawilite

Well aware these were part of that competition. Just hoping to get lucky! =)
You... are aware that all the Mega Stones will be distributed to everyone eventually, right? The ones from the competitions will be made available to everyone else about a month or two after the competition participants get them.

Anyone willing to clone 6 IV HP Ice Female Eevee (Ultra) for me?

You can keep a nondistribution copy (cannot further clone or trade it) for yourself if you wish.

Also can anyone spare a Heavy Ball Magnemite? Nature and IV's do not matter.

Oathkeeper

You... are aware that all the Mega Stones will be distributed to everyone eventually, right? The ones from the competitions will be made available to everyone else about a month or two after the competition participants get them.
Yes I am. But I'm very impatient lol. Someone was able to trade them to me earlier today.

Anyone willing to clone 6 IV HP Ice Female Eevee (Ultra) for me?

You can keep a nondistribution copy (cannot further clone or trade it) for yourself if you wish.

Also can anyone spare a Heavy Ball Magnemite? Nature and IV's do not matter.
I can help you clone and I can give you a heavy ball to catch the magnemite if you want as I don't really have that rn

Possible ball combos?

Also is it possible now with Gen 7 ball mechanics, to have a Cyndaquil /w Flash Fire in a Repeat Ball?

If so, anyone have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)