Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still possible if he is able to backup/restore a save file. His Pokemon wouldn't be edited if that were the case. Because the game creates the Pokemon with no external influence there's nothing fishy about the code, even the stuff you can't see. Maybe worth discussing in the RNG thread if you want more information, as this conversation has the potential to derail this one :)
You are right on that one. If he had save backups it would be perfectly possible. I have a few backup saves myself, but he has a stock 3DS. No CFW, no HB, nothing. Pure, simple, "virgin" 3DS. :D

Anyway, I'll try to look more into it and see if I find something. Thanks again, man.

You are right on that one. If he had save backups it would be perfectly possible. I have a few backup saves myself, but he has a stock 3DS. No CFW, no HB, nothing. Pure, simple, "virgin" 3DS. :D

Anyway, I'll try to look more into it and see if I find something. Thanks again, man.
No worries dude, best of luck with your search :)

Edit: backups also possible on a Vanilla 3DS with external devices like Powersaves, if that's relevant.

Looking for someone to help me with cloning in 6th gen. I have about 10 legends that needs cloning, so expect 20-30 trades in total. In return, you can keep anything you want. For details, send me a PM!

Is it worth settling for a shiny Timid Type: Null 31/0/31/24/15/31 (HP Grass)?
Or continue for a flawless 31/0/31/30/31/31?
Shiny, 0 atk, and desired hidden power? It would be insanity not to keep that! Congrats

LF: Timid or Jolly Mew (Ivs don't matter)
FT: 20th anniversary Naive Genesect that is hyper trained to 6IV's

Adamant Lv 100 Solgaleo

Jolly Kartana

Any legends in Omega Ruby (except Groundon, Landorus, Terrakion, or
Tornadus because I already caught them)

Timid Magearna
(31/31/24/31/31/31)

HP fire Serperior with contrary (31/x/31/30/31/30)

Shiny Bold Toxapex with Regenerator
(31/0/31/31/31/31)

Timid Moody Smeargle
(31/x/31/31/31/31)

Sand Stream Tyranitar
(31/31/31/x/31/31)

Modest Popplio breedject
(31/x/31/31/x/31)

Dusk Ball Mimikyu breedject:
(31/31/x/31/31/31)
STILL looking...

ah, i had forgotten about entraintment. I didn't know about this strategy so just curious :p
Yep! It's a fun way to rack up bp that preys on the computer's strong inclination to not switch out, however I don't know if they modified it the battle tree, but you entrainment truant, switch in your sweeper, then protect/set up until you are in a great position!

Yep! It's a fun way to rack up bp that preys on the computer's strong inclination to not switch out, however I don't know if they modified it the battle tree, but you entrainment truant, switch in your sweeper, then protect/set up until you are in a great position!
Yes, that's why I need the HA. I've never tried it but in the Battle Tree thread there are listed teams that use that strategy, so I guess it still works.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to check if a pokémon came from a game which had it's egg seed altered?

A friend of mine wants to trade me flawless shiny eggs of the 3 Alola starters. Males Litten and Rowlet are somewhat easy to shiny RNG, but a female Popplio, with it's 12.5% female chance, can take quite some time. Seeing as he once suggested the possibility of altering the egg seed from his game and the fact that he accomplished to get all 3 eggs in one week, I got a little worried that his 'mons might be hacked.
Assuming your friend still has their seed noted down, you could always ask them for it and check the RNG app yourself. If the spreads don't appear for a suspiciously long time (or at all) then that's most likely your answer.

though
and
can also work.

If only cherish could be used..
Ha, i wish, that would be epic. However if anyone has a level ball, let me know what they would like in return for it.

Edit: it also happens to be the most annoying thing i've tried to sos besides rockruff

Assuming your friend still has their seed noted down, you could always ask them for it and check the RNG app yourself. If the spreads don't appear for a suspiciously long time (or at all) then that's most likely your answer.
That's a really nice idea. Since his is a stock 3DS, I have taught him how to keep track of his seed by checking the RNG tool to see where it last landed and writing that down for future use. I'll check with him to see if he still has it. Thanks for the idea, man.

Is there a way to soft reset the game to get 6 IV ultra beasts? if not how then? and if its too difficult I'll probably just trade for them cause trying to soft reset them myself is kinda difficult with my schedule.

It does. However, males and genderless Pokemon may now pass their ball down if breeding with Ditto, and the former can do so 50% of the time if breeding with a female of the same species. Everstone will also allow the breeding of the standard formes of Pokemon that have Alolan formes if the standard forme holds it. (this doesn't work with Pikachu, Exeggcute, or Cubone)
Thanks. Sorry for the late response.

Is there a way to soft reset the game to get 6 IV ultra beasts? if not how then? and if its too difficult I'll probably just trade for them cause trying to soft reset them myself is kinda difficult with my schedule.
It's possible to RNG in gen 7, but you also don't really need to get 6 IV Ultra Beasts. If you can get them to level 100, you can exchange Bottle Caps to Hyper Train their non flawless stats, which will make the affected stat act like it's flawless. (there are a few exploits in-game to get your Pokemon to level 100 and make farming for Bottle Caps stupidly easy, which you can find in Orange Islands)
Thanks. Sorry for the late response.
No problem. I hope the information helped.

It's possible to RNG in gen 7, but you also don't really need to get 6 IV Ultra Beasts. If you can get them to level 100, you can exchange Bottle Caps to Hyper Train their non flawless stats, which will make the affected stat act like it's flawless. (there are a few exploits in-game to get your Pokemon to level 100 and make farming for Bottle Caps stupidly easy, which you can find in Orange Islands)
but hyper training doesn't actually affect the original stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)