Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has a female HA Lileep in a Premier, Luxury, Repeat or Dive ball, an HA female Psyduck in Dive ball in gen 6 ? I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes.

Edit: Since i was unable to grab one. does anyone have a copy of Blueforce 's naive Marshadow?
i'm also looking for a Bounsweet in a Level/Moon ball.

I can get you the vulpix with the fire stone. Deposit something weak on the gts and ask for a level 1 vulpix.
Thanks!

Deposited: lv 10 male crabrawler
IGN: Ben
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that has been raised from an egg

I got far enough in the game to get my own fire stones so you don't gotta worry about that... if your toting an extra dusk stone ide take it though. No big deal either way.

Can someone tell me how to edit posts with strikeout text so I can polish some finished giveaway posts?
Strikethrough is an "s" and "/s" between brackets, like this:
Code:
[s]text you want to strikethrough[/s]
text you want to strikethrough

If the reason you can't use the BB code is because you're on a phone, Android should have the option to view web pages as if it was a computer, though it can be cumbersome

Thanks!

Deposited: lv 10 male crabrawler
IGN: Ben
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that has been raised from an egg

I got far enough in the game to get my own fire stones so you don't gotta worry about that... if your toting an extra dusk stone ide take it though. No big deal either way.
It appear it has been sniped, try depositing something again.

So keep in mind, no changes were made yet.

My IRL friend offered to make my Shiny Celesteela Careful/Impish instead of Bold, I caught it legitimately and before I go ahead and accepted his offer, I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it, would the Celesteela still be permitted if only his nature was changed and nothing else was done?

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So keep in mind, no changes were made yet.

My IRL friend offered to make my Shiny Celesteela Careful/Impish instead of Bold, I caught it legitimately and before I go ahead and accepted his offer, I wanted to see what you guys have to say about it, would the Celesteela still be permitted if only his nature was changed and nothing else was done?
Short answer, in battles (here at least), I do believe you may use it with appropriate disclosure (since it's still legal). However, trading it would be disallowed since it has been edited.

Trading some cloned shiny Bold Celesteela, if you desire a nickname let me know, I am looking for Shiny Blacephalon, Buzzwole, and Kartana clones in exchange

Here are the Celesteela stats
IMG_6868.PNG

please include your clones stats.

EDIT: I'd like them to be named the following if possible,

Blacephalon: Pennywise

Buzzwole: Macho Man

Kartana: Elucidator

mod edit: added hide for large pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, could someone please help me evolve my Porygon into Porygon-Z sothat I can start building my battleteam?
I got all the necessary items, just need someone to trade with. Thanks in advance!

I'm using UM.
IGN: Fritze
FC: 5430 3146 9084

Last edited:
Hello, could someone please help me evolve my Porygon into Porygon-Z sothat I can start building my battleteam?
I got all the necessary items, just need someone to trade with. Thanks in advance!

I'm using UM.
IGN: Fritze
FC: 5430 3146 9084
Have you been helped with the trade evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)