Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pretty strange case, and one that applies to a lot of Pokémon right now.

For the sake of helpfulness (and also because I'm sick and bedridden and have nothing better to do), I ended up putting together a complete list of Pokémon currently available in SwSh but whose Hidden Abilities aren't currently available; sorted by National Dex order.

Clefairy
Goldeen

Hoothoot
Chinchou
Sudowoodo
Delibird

Wingull
Electrike
Barboach

Drifloon
Bronzor
Skorupi
Croagunk
Snover

Purrloin
Munna
Pidove
Woobat
Throh
Sawk
Maractus
Elgyem
Cubchoo

Espurr
Binacle
Bergmite
Noibat

Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble
Skwovet
Nicket
Wooloo
Yamper
Dracozolt
Arctozolt
Dracovish
Arctovish

Kantonian Meowth
Kantonian Mr. Mime

(it's extremely funny to me that Munna is one of these)
Is it possible to breed Kantonian Meowths with a female Galarian Meowth using an everstone on a male K. Meowth parent?

If yes, would it be possible to pass on a G. Meowth's HA to the K. Meowth babies with that? Or is G. Meowth HA not available either? Or does HA breeding not work for that instance?

Did you check every den on serebii that has swoobat in it? Indeedee has about 5 locations but only one has it with its HA.
I did not, do you have a link I can read more up on how Indeedee is only in one?
I ended up putting together a complete list of Pokémon currently available in SwSh but whose Hidden Abilities aren't currently available
Thank you, this is awesome. Where did you get this info at?

Is it possible to breed Kantonian Meowths with a female Galarian Meowth using an everstone on a male K. Meowth parent?

If yes, would it be possible to pass on a G. Meowth's HA to the K. Meowth babies with that? Or is G. Meowth HA not available either? Or does HA breeding not work for that instance?
Unfortunately you cant pass down male HA unless you breed with a ditto. I dont think the everstone works for abilities either, just for natures.

Mod edit: Please do not double post. If you forgot to add something, please edit your previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, this is awesome. Where did you get this info at?
Directly from Serebii.

The HAs of Galarian Meowth and Mr. Mime are available, but the way breeding mechanics works means you couldn't breed an HA from a Galarian Form onto a Kantonian Form. It would work the other way around though.

I'm looking for a male Farfetch'd, Sirfetch'd, Rufflet or Braviary. I'm also looking for a Jangmo-o in a unique ball that matches, no matter the nature or IVs. Some things I have are -

HA Dive Ball Jolly Magikarp (Adamant Swift Swim as well) 31/31/31/x/31/31
HA Timer Ball Adamant Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nest Ball Careful Ferroseed 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nest Ball HA Adamant Chewtle 31/31/31/x/31/31

Soon will have Adamant Hawlucha and Timbur with Egg Moves if you prefer any one of this project instead or if you want me to breed you any other project I wouldn't mind.

Thanks.
Bumping this up since new page, but in case I shouldn't do these then please delete.

Hey guys, I've got 7 spare Adamant Grookey with 1-3 IV(no egg moves). Can also trade Sword exclusives or breed stuff in Sun. Will be free all evening.

LF: any Scorebunny, Sobble, Eiscue, G-Pontya, G-Corsola, Appletun

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if any1 has a spare 6 iv Ditto for me (Gen8). Would appreciate it alot.

Last edited:
Really looking for a HA Farfetch’d. Anyone have one for trade?

I’ve done 4 raid Sirfetch’d raids but all of had its normal ability.

Last edited:
Looking for someone that needs to borrow the Shield legendary for Dex completion as I need to borrow the Sword one to get my Shiny charm. So we trade and then trade back.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler

Directly from Serebii.

The HAs of Galarian Meowth and Mr. Mime are available, but the way breeding mechanics works means you couldn't breed an HA from a Galarian Form onto a Kantonian Form. It would work the other way around though.
I just tested this with a Male K-Meowth (bred from the event...Pickup ability) holding an Everstone with a female HA G-Meowth and got a HA K Meowth. Haven't tested with Mr. Mime, but I imagine it would work the same with corresponding parents.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635670496205209620/651895485250011156/20191204_161930.jpg

That's great, if not incredibly niche!
I don't think there's many regular forms available ingame though pre-Home, right? Only Meowth, Yamask and Mr. Mime come to mind.

I just tested this with a Male K-Meowth (bred from the event...Pickup ability) holding an Everstone with a female HA G-Meowth and got a HA K Meowth. Haven't tested with Mr. Mime, but I imagine it would work the same with corresponding parents.
Very cool, thanks for doing the research. Do you have a HA G. Meowth you would be willing to trade?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Very cool, thanks for doing the research. Do you have a HA G. Meowth you would be willing to trade?
As long as you don't mind random everything else (i.e. you just want HA), sure I can send one over. I bred it just for this project, so afraid I don't have anything interesting on hand.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to Smogon!

As long as you don't mind random everything else (i.e. you just want HA), sure I can send one over. I bred it just for this project, so afraid I don't have anything interesting on hand.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to Smogon!
Thank you for the welcome. Yea just HA is what I am wanting. I can breed anything below if you want/need:

Beast HA Duraludon
Beast HA Chewtle
Beast HA Sizzlipede
Love HA Gothita
Love HA Eevee
Love HA Hatenna
Dream HA Hatenna
Dream HA G.Ponyta
Dream HA Snom
Level HA Farfetch'd
Moon HA Litwick
Moon HA Solosis
Moon HA Ralts
Dream HA Koffing
Heavy HA Indeedee
Moon no-HA Munna
Love no-HA Milcery
Love no-HA Feebas
Love no-HA Mimikyu
Heavy no-HA Axew

Right now I'm looking for Dream Ball Pokémon; Dream Balls; and a leek. In that order of priority. I'd also prefer Dream Balls to be of Gen 5-8 Pokémon in particular (ie Pokémon where a Dream Ball wasn't available before), and if a single-gender/genderless species to also be HA.

In exchange, I've got a toooon of HA Pokémon myself as listed in the images below. A small handful of those are also Apricot/Dream Ball, which I'll also list in the hide section. Hope we can help each other out!

Of these Pokémon; Ponyta, Koffing, Hattena and Snom are Dream Ball; Farfetch'd is Level Ball; Meowth is Heavy Ball; Dreepy is Moon Ball and Applin is Friend Ball

Last edited:
Is there a better way on smogen to do shiny trades rather than the general trade post? I am looking for a shiny Hawlucha, I have two shinies available:
Shiny ENG Ditto
  • Repeat Ball
  • 4 IV Jolly Nature (31/x/31/31/x/31)
  • Ability: Limber
  • OT: Gabriel ID: 769750
  • Source: Traded Here
Shiny HA ENG Darumaka
  • Poke Ball
  • 1 IV Naughty Nature (x/31/x/x/x/x)
  • Ability: Inner Focus
  • OT: Sally ID:488132 (me)
  • Source: Hatched myself

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
Is there a better way on smogen to do shiny trades rather than the general trade post?
You can always make a trade thread if you feel like you want to have something a more formal and on-going. Otherwise this thread (or our Discord...see OP) would be the best place for trades, shiny or otherwise. Should add that unless you have a decent amount of stuff you'd like to trade, simple requests like this shiny trade belong here rather than getting their own thread.

Would anyone be able to touch trade a Zamazenta for me? It's the only pokemon that I need left to complete my pokedex.

I have a few HA pokemon that might be valuable to you:
Huge Power Diggersby
Psychic Surge Indeedee
BIg Pecks Rookidee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)