SM OU Sinnoh Ou Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is made up of pokemon that can be found throughout the sinnoh region. It is an all out attacking team with little defensive capability. Im relatively new to Competitive so any advice that you could give would be greatly appreciated.

The Team

*Mamoswine (Lead)
*Infernape (Physical attacker)
*Scizor (Sweeper)
*Magnezone (Special attacker)
*Clefable (Cleric)
*Empoleon (Utility)

In Depth

Mamoswine (Lead)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick fat
Item: Life orb
Moveset: Stealth rock
Ice shard
Earthquake
Freeze dry/Ice beam

Mamoswine is used to setup rocks and switch in to resisted attacks. Its stab earthquake is a electric counter and its ice shard and freeze dry can be used to counter other earthquake users and dragon types.would be willing to switch ice beam with Freeze dry.

Clefable (Cleric)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
Item: Leftovers
Moveset: Moonblast
Softboiled / Toxic
Wish
Heal bell

Clefables main use is as a healer and cleric but it does have Moonblast as a backup dragon type counter. I was planning on giving it toxic as a way to wear down walls with high defense/sp.defense

Infernape (Physical sweeper)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Item: Choice scarf
Moveset: Flare blitz
Close combat
Thunderpunch
U-Turn
Infernapes main use is as a physical attacker and pivot to unfavourable match ups.

Scizor (Sweeper)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Light metal
Item: Scizorite
Moveset: Swords dance
Bullet punch
Roost
U-turn

Mega and main Earthquake counter.

Magnezone (Special attacker)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magnet pull
Item: Quick claw
Moveset: Thunderbolt
Flash cannon
Volt switch
Magnet rise

Main water and flying type counter.

Empoleon (Utility)
Nature: Calm
Ability: Torrent
Item: Leftovers
Moveset: Scald
Defog
Toxic
Roar

Mainly for defog and roar also counters fire types with scald

Any tips?

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)