Skandu's Trading Thread (SPA Region) 70+ NEW Poochyena in Dream Ball with 4EM

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW:

Farfetch'd Adamant Defiant 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Revenge, Leaf Blade and Feather Dance
Stock: I'm breeding now.​

In case you did not see my reply in my thread I have a 6IV female corphish with the ball, moves etc. and would like a female Phanpy in return, as there were 3 possible abilities; getting a female with your preferred ability and spread was a little time consuming.

In case you did not see my reply in my thread I have a 6IV female corphish with the ball, moves etc. and would like a female Phanpy in return, as there were 3 possible abilities; getting a female with your preferred ability and spread was a little time consuming.
hmmm the corpish 6iv is HA? and you want phanpy 6iv or 5iv?

NEW:

Poochyena Adamant Rattled (Moxie)/Run Away (Intimidate) 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Play Rough
Stock: I'm breeding now.​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am sooooooooooooooo sorry for the wait :/ but I'm fully ready to trade whenever you are

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
ok remember me you want phanpy (F) in heavy ball?
i added you... and i'm here now
Gah, that was 3am in the morning for me ;_; I'll try catch you later. You can have gligar for free, I feel bad about making you wait so long.

Hey, I'm interested in

Mawile
Adamant Intimidate/Hyper Cutter 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang and Fire Fang

any female you have in a love ball
CMT for 5 IV pokes

CMT for a male of these:

Trapinch Jolly 31/31/31/XX/31/31

I can offer a couple things for this, and on top of what's in my thread I have hp fire technician giga drain/sleep powder/spikes roselia and heavy ball SR/brave bird/Whirlwind Skarmory. I can also offer most items, including megastones from X and Y and leftovers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)