SM OU SM clean up team (The Janitor arrives)

Kartana(The Janitor) Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Smart Strike
- Leaf Blade
- Psycho Cut/ Night Slash
- Brick Break

Brick break is coverage and breaks screens/ Aurora Veil, double stabs kill a lot of neutral targets without a boost . Psycho Cut lets you kill flame body mons without risking the burn if ur boosted also more coverage beats fighting and poison. This set beats nihilego and grants weakness coverage for nihilego and minior mostly because of the sky-high defenses

Scolipede (Hypnotoad) Sitrus Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Iron Defense
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Baton Pass

This things job is to set up yto pass on to other mons, as a passive sweeper. Pretty great defensively but relies on others for beating steel and fire, like A-Marowak and Lando-t is all the rage. iron defense is mostly to help nihilego for longevity in his terrible defense and speed boost helps all my team in sweeping, and he can also survive longer with a defense boost.

Nihilego (Dr.Octopus) @ Focus Sash
Ability:beast boost
252 SpA 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Power Gem
- Grass Knot
- Psychic

My special sweeper has coverage for the mons that give Kartana trouble. OHKOing A-marowak and doing a ton to lando-T are great and beast boost lets his sweeping capacity to get better. The focus sash is there mostly for killing ground if I have no safe switch at the time and a ground type like Garchomp is out i can revenge kill it. Other options could be hp ice for grass knot just to scare out dragons like garchomp or the ability to OHKO lando on the switch.

Alolomola(Whopper)@ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
252 Hp 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rain Dance

Mostly coverage for my fire and ground weaknesses has great bulk but calm mind helps his god awful SpD and scald is a great spammable move. rain dance heals status with his ability and powers up scald. Wish can even be used to heal a teammate if things aren't going well.

Pheromosa(Pretty Fly) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Att
Serious Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Ice Beam
- Me First
- Focus Blast

STABs for coverage, ice beam takes on chomp and flying types and z me first doubles speed and does a z move off of their moves that aren't status. Ice beam is nice for him as it takes on the chomp and lando as well as focus blast doing a ton to chansey but hi jump kick can be used for its weak defenses

Minior (Cosmo) @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

Easily the best set for minior shell smash makes him insane after the shield is down and it wreaks havok with acrobatics. rock slide has a good chance to flinch if you can't kill with anything that turn. Eq is for coverage against golem andother rock types that could otherwise take advantage.
Threats: Celesteela can pretty much wall any of these mons unboosted and set up with leech seed due to no fire.
Mega metagross can meteor mash most of my team and i can't do anything unless minior is shell smashed on the field or Kartana Knows Night Slash
Possible switches: Mega metagross can be used on this team as a wallbreaker and if given zen headbutt walls scolipedes or opposing nihilegos.
Mega Sharpedo comes in handy with STAB strong jaw crunch killing most anything that doesn't resist but is predictable for the speed boost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see it infront of my eyes, you boosted your speed and attack, -> Baton Pass, and the opponent has a Breloom (Loop Until hes dead :D{Spore, Substitude, Leech Seed, Bullet Seed})

Use this Scolipede

Scolipede (Hypnotoad) Sitrus berry
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Substitude
- Baton Pass

Scolipede is so dead if a fire or whatever powerfull PKM will attack you, you need 2 protect you for 4 turns,

1. Round, Substitude
2. Round, Protect
3. Round, Sword dance
4. Round, Substitude
5. Round, Batron Pass

interesting set i used to use it actually but i found that this one can add bulk to my other mons not just be a swords dance passer like for example boost alolomola or nihilego for even more longivity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)