SM SM Majors I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Activity post

Zaza dropped out and gave me the win
1694883975793.png
sychillz and I played but forgot to save the replay, they gave me the win when I asked if they want to play again
1694884032774.png
vs Xt_Universe we agreed for a time on september 2nd, we were both late for it, after messaging him that im on smogtours I stayed on for half and hour and then messaged him that I couldnt wait any longer and asking if he wants to reschedule. I had left the smogon tab open so i didnt see his message, but on smogtours I never received a message. Afterwards he stopped responding
1694884131277.png
eliana. never responded to initial scheduling message
1694884353244.png
We also had additional contact via private conversation. Zaza added us all to a group and in there i mentioned my availability and requested to play early multiple times
1694884508645.png

ggs i guess :wo:

Attachments

Aqua Jet

Boogie Time
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Big Activity post

Zaza dropped out and gave me the win
sychillz and I played but forgot to save the replay, they gave me the win when I asked if they want to play again
vs Xt_Universe we agreed for a time on september 2nd, we were both late for it, after messaging him that im on smogtours I stayed on for half and hour and then messaged him that I couldnt wait any longer and asking if he wants to reschedule. I had left the smogon tab open so i didnt see his message, but on smogtours I never received a message. Afterwards he stopped responding
eliana. never responded to initial scheduling message
We also had additional contact via private conversation. Zaza added us all to a group and in there i mentioned my availability and requested to play early multiple times

ggs i guess :wo:
IMG_2805.jpeg

PZZ

formerly PikachuZappyZap
is a Pre-Contributor
claiming vs metallica, never responded to my rescheduling attempt after they said I could take win a week ago, proof on their wall pool 31

Last edited:

ChrisPBacon

unrefined frustrating obstacle
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the defending SM Circuit Champion
UUPL Champion
act on oliver chia pool 32, hasnt logged on in 10 days and didnt respond to my scheduling msg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)