Smogoff's Got Talent

Untitled552_20220722112501.png

Welcome to
Smogoff's Got Talent

The purpose of this thread is to show off your talents or special quirks you wish to share to the rest of Smogoff and we can react to it, so prepare your best talents and post them,
Due to az's advice, we will have a theme to work around, it will change every two weeks,
We might like it, we might not, why not take the risk.
Looking forward to see your talents!

Last edited:

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello

i was going to post that you should put the thing your threads are about in your threads, because otherwise they are the equivalent of just headers on blank pages; nobody needs you to make threads like empty repositories for them to post a thing in

then i realised that i have said this before and that actually making empty threads is kind of like your talent, so this actually satisfies the above criterion

well done great thread cool talent

hello

i was going to post that you should put the thing your threads are about in your threads, because otherwise they are the equivalent of just headers on blank pages; nobody needs you to make threads like empty repositories for them to post a thing in

then i realised that i have said this before and that actually making empty threads is kind of like your talent, so this actually satisfies the above criterion

well done great thread cool talent
qwq

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)