Smogon 4th Annual Secret Santa Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
instituted by Eisenherz
approval by Max. Optimizer and shiny finder

"Insert Christmas Banner here"
If anyone want to draw one, feel free to draw one and I'll put it to the thread and credit you

FOURTH ANNUAL SMOGON WI-FI SECRET SANTA GIVEAWAY!

You get a present, you get a present, everyone gets a present. This giveaway is a simple one: give a perfect gift and receive your Secret Santa gift

THE RULES:
  1. From today until the 14th of December (10 days from now), you sign up in this thread by filling out the survey below. Note the last four questions, as they are the most important!​
  2. After signups close, you have until the 25th to get a Pokémon for your Secret Santa Recipient! Don't worry, I've got a spreadsheet to track who can give what to whom. Use the surveys for inspiration, or look through old posts in the forum! I'm sure they'll love any gift that has thought put into it, though.
    1. Please keep me updated on the status of gifts. If you can't manage to get something in time, let me know ASAP so I can find a substitute Santa.​
    2. If there is no substitute Secret Santa, I will be your Secret Santa
    3. Note: if 20 people signed up, and 18 of them wants SWSH, and the other two do not have a Switch, the other two will have pre-determined pairing​
  3. When Christmas arrives, the pairings will be announced! After that, you'll have a week to organize getting and receiving gifts from your various Santas. This is the best part of it all, so make it count!​

As always, in addition to the gifts received from your Secret Santas, I've also put up a participation gift for both Generation 7 and 8; all participants will get both if they can, bred and hatched by yours truly

Santa Vip
Adamant | Hustle | Delibird
♂
EMs: Fake Out, Ice Shard, Destiny Bond, Drill Peck
Gen 7 & 8 Move: Present
OT: TyVip | ID: 381316
Level 100, PP Max on Present
If you receive it in Gen 8, it will have Level 10 Dynamax
This will be a clone
I wanted to be consistent with the gift, Delibird does not learn Brave Bird in gen 7, and I forgot to put Rapid Spin on it :p

Fully Ribbon in Gen 7

Crystalline
~Will be updated soon~​

So without further ado, on to the questions! Happy gifting, and happy hunting!
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) :
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? :
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? :
  • What is your favorite color? :
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike :
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? :
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? :
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? :
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :
Signups:
  1. SpiritGuy
  2. Fludude
  3. Lionyx
  4. Tatertot
  5. Kucanine
  6. Nol
  7. Bobbyzchoo
  8. gaarasword
  9. ChoiceScarfed
  10. Chillick
  11. fungusamongus
  12. Egor
  13. Nova_Apollo
  14. pokemon4eva
  15. Cinza
  16. Milak
  17. Von Marshtomp
  18. JoJonaseh
  19. Drekt
  20. Christian
  21. captainbup
  22. Rain Moon
  23. Hare_vs_tortoise
  24. Rapti
  25. ilovechansey
  26. RachelTheFictionkin
  27. holydarkrai25
  28. Bluepanther512

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, Fire, Water
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Kalos
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Rare balls: kurt, beast, dream...
  • What is your favorite color? : Cannot chose between these 3: Red, Turquoise and Cyan
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: In general, powerful
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Jolly
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : As a Pokemon collector in rare balls, I'm not a fan of classic Pokeballs
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : I almost never play a Pokemon without a nickname sooooo...?
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SWSH
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : USUM and SWSH
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 3411-5850-7865 - Etienne
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-1156-6202-6049 - Jean-Pascal

Last edited:
Favorite Types: Grass, Steel, Water
Favorite Region: Sinnoh/ Platinum
Favorite Pokeball: Heavy Ball
Favorite Color: Orange
Cute or Powerful: Cute, Powerful Pokemon
My Nature: Quirky or Jolly
Dislikes: I don't really like the top tiers that much. I prefer to find funny haha strategies with lower tier Pokemon
Competitively or Casually: both
Nicknames: I love nicknames. Feel free to name it whatever you want.
Gift: I would like to have it in Sword and Shield.
Giving: I can only do Sword and Shield
3ds code: uhhhhhhhhhhh
Switch: Message me and I'll hit you up

Last edited:

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Flying, Ice, Poison
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn/Ruby
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Heavy Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Green
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Powerful
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Brave
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Eternatus
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : I like both
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-4180-0626-0920, Corentin

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Ice, Steel, Ghost
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn (Emerald specifically)
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Any Pokéball if it's a good color palette match, but also Timer or Net
  • What is your favorite color? : Purple
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Relaxed
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Fighting
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Any of those games is fine
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : All three
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 2852-7424-7447 - Tate
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : Tate

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Fairy, Ice
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Hoenn
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Dive
  • What is your favorite color? : Green
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Powerful
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Hasty
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Poison
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Of course
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-2734-4346-3606, IGN Alexander

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Poison, Ghost, Dragon
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Unova
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Heavy
  • What is your favorite color? : Blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: Cute
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Naive
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Rock type
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-0886-1057-6405 IGN Cari

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fire, Psychic, Grass
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Cherish is my fav but any ball that matches the colour scheme
  • What is your favorite color? : Pink/Blue
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Bashful
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Rock and fire worst combo
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Both is fine
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : USUM/SwSh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : USUM/SwSh
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 0533-7467-9690 IGN: Jien
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 5361-0403-8727 IGN: Jien

I guess I'll take part.
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Dark, Steel
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Kalos
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Luxury Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : cyan
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? :Timid since I dislike confrontation.
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : I dislike Master Ball's aesthetics
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Ten billion percent yes
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh only
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh only
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : N/A
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : My IGN on my breeding file is Aruto and my IGN on my battling file is Gaarasword

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dragon, Steel, Ghost
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Galar
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Net Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Red
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Adamant
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Beast Ball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually in the actual games, but I prefer Showdown.
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? :Yes
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : I don't have a 3DS
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : ibut

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Ice, Water, Flying
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Premier Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Blue/Green
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Cute
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Mild
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Lanturn
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yeah
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword/Shield and Let’s Go
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-1081-4819-4804

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : poison ,ghost, steel
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : alola , usum
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : ultra ball
  • What is your favorite color? : purple
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? stronche boy
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : lax
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : thwackey
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? :casually
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : ues
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : swsh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : swsh and lets go
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : no.
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : camille

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!): Dragon, Steel, Dark
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game?: Hoenn/Sapphire
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball?: Premier Ball, also like Heal & Heavy Balls
  • What is your favorite color?: black/some kind of blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: powerful
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature?: hard question, might be Relaxed
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike: Great Ball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually?: competitively
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon?: strict no
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three?: SwSh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three?: USM & SwSh
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)?: 2166 0118 5433 Egor
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)?: *will edit fc in later* Egor

I always wanted to take part in one of these, so:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Steel, Ice
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Gen 5/BW2 (but i really like HGSS too!)
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : I don't have a favourite, i always use one that seems fit for the mon (heavy ball for a metagross, premier ball for a shiny ho-oh, beast ball for a UB, etc)
  • What is your favorite color? : I don't really have one, although i do have a bias for darker colours
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : I like both powerful mons, but i usually decide my favourites based on my attachment to them or the way they look
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Calm/Timid
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Toxapex
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : I enjoy both
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : I usually don't nickname my mons on playthroughs and stuff, but i would not mind a nickname at all since it would add more personality to the gift, if it's a good name. But no name is fine too :)
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : FC - SW-6394-1281-6913 | IGN - Rod

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fighting, Dragon, Dark
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : don't have a clear favorite, it usually depends on the mon
  • What is your favorite color? : Black or Red
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: Powerful
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Moon Ball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Both, but I lean more to competitive
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : usually yes
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SWSH
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh and 3ds games
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 1822 0532 7503 IGN pk4eva
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 1819 2992 1587 IGN pk4eva

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Psychic, steel, water
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Sinnoh
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Love/dream ball
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Quiet
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Claydol, electric, dusk
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : About the same
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes (Something wholesome)
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-8374-6805-9789 Cinza

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Dark, Fairy, Water
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Johto
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Beast / Dream Ball
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Basculin
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually!
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Nope, I never use them.
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Sword and Shield
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 2810-0426-7519 ItsAle

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Bug, Electric, Dragon (but I don't mind other types)
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Beast/Honor ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Light blue (and generally bright colors)
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon?: I like both, and since they are not mutually exclusive...
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Impish
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Love ball
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : casually 80%, competitively 20%
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yes! (I like musical references)
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh preferably, others are good too
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : All of these
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : FC: 5387-3590-0414 IGN: Liam
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : FC: SW-0481-1248-8907 IGN: Liam

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : bug, electric and ice (I like all types tho)
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : unova and black and white
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : the one that fits a pokemon
  • What is your favorite color? : black is the color I use most (like with clothes) but I would say pink/purple
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? I have cute, derpy, cool and powerful pokemon in my favourite list. But I would say powerful.
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : relaxed
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : repeat ba isnt my favourite
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : I played modtly casual but now mainly competitive vgc. I used to play singles more
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : on playtrough teams yes. On just dex fillers not. And I try to name my competitive mons if I have a good theme name for the team. For example star wars themed names.
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : only swsh
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : only in swsh
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? :SW-0929-0187-8492 JoJonaseh

Drekt

broski
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Fire, Rock, Steel
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Kanto
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Level Ball
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Luxury Ball
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Sure
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-0555-9869-2485 Derek

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In!

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Ground, Grass
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Kanto region/Fire Red
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Beast Ball
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Both
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Standard Pokéball
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Absolutely yes
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : I can‘t donate on the LGPE games
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : See signature :)
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : See signature :)

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water (favorite), Ghost, Psychic
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : SoulSilver
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Dive Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Both I guess
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Calm
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Charizard
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Competitively
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : No
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : SW-5624-2542-1520 Gamer Girl

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Steel, Ghost, and Bug types
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Heavy Ball
  • What is your favorite color? : Grey
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Calm
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike: Fire types
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Sure!
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh only
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : SwSh only
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : Dunno; will add later.

Last edited:
  • What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : All types with Dragon slightly above the rest
  • What is your favorite Pokémon region or game? : Any
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Apriballs
  • What is your favorite color? : Green or Blue
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? Both
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : None
  • Do you prefer to play Pokémon competitively or casually? : Casually but would like to do Restricted Sparring/Battle Tower
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Any
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : USUM or SWSH
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 0989 3041 4643 Theo
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 7982 4125 6507 Issy

• What are your favorite Pokémon types? (list up to 3!) : Water, Grass, Dragon
  • What is your favorite type of Pokéball? : Nest Ball
  • Do you prefer cute or powerful Pokémon? : Cute Pokemon!
  • If you were a Pokémon, what would be your nature? : Rash (?)
  • Name a Pokémon, a typing or a Pokéball you dislike : Suicune
  • Do you like nicknames for your Pokémon? : Yup! owo
  • Would you want your gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : S&S
  • Are you able to gift in Let's Go, (Ultra) Sun/Moon, Sword/Shield, or what combination of the three? : Ultra S&M and S&S
  • What is your Friend Code and your IGN on your 3DS (if applicable)? : 1736 4565 2979 - Alvaka
  • What is your Friend Code (you can leave this blank) and your IGN on your Switch (if applicable)? : 7032 4700 3832 - Jinyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)