• Air Lock

Votes: 92 52.9%
  • No Ability

Votes: 82 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyra, instead of putting up everyone's move pool, why dont you either put up what's different about each one, like if everyone has Cross Chop, just say that everyone has it at the top. Also, only list the moves that could be usable. This should save space on the next poll.
I'm going to merge them all into one big movepool. They aren't really different enough to put up all the options, since most of them just change the filler moves.

This thing should not have explosion..

Alright I have an idea, maybe we should vote on moves we don't want.

A lot of people are saying " no will-o-wisp, dusknoir clone! " others are saying " no moonlight!" Others are saying all the elemental punches, and others not.

Why not vote on which ones we dont want.

Personally i think the mummy should not WoW, it should have moonlight and it should only have thunderpunch.

But why not vote?
This will be in the next poll. Those three topics; Insta-recovery, Will-o-Wisp, and The elemental punches; are definitely going to be voted on. Other problem areas that come up as I am merging the movepools will be added.

The next thread should be up tomorrow. It's going to take me a while to merge the movepools and I don't want to do a half-assed job right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)