Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam Season 2 Playoffs - Finals [Won by Bad Ass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
bloo and i scheduled for today, but he warned me that he might not be able to make it. expect the battles at ~5PM EST, wednesday.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I already told Bad Ass this, but I have to postpone until Thursday. The games should be happening on Thursday at around 5 EST if all goes well. They will be announced here in the thread and on IRC when they are about to go down.

Thanks a ton to Bad Ass for putting up with my schedule and apologies again.

Excellent semi-finals, despite some idiotic commentary. Congrats Bad Ass, and Bloo proved to be an elite player as well.

Last edited:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That was a really good series. My son Bloo keeps falling just shy of these trophies, it breaks my heart.

Sorry Bloo, I need to stop rooting for you, even if it's just in my head :/

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I lost 2-3 to Bad Ass in a tight series. I don't have any complaints to make and only have myself to blame for making one particular move (letting Latias die) in Ubers that required me to take another route to winning endgame and risk playing against the odds with Arceus. That's not to say I would've won 100% if I didn't sac Latias, but it was an error and I recognize that.

Thanks to everyone who helped and supported me throughout this tournament, you guys know who you are. Sorry I couldn't bring it home, but I can at least be proud of my performance this year.

GGs bad booty, well played and good luck in finals, you earned it.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great semifinals! Well played to both and congrats to Bad Ass.

Last edited:

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
heist doesn't wanna play tomorrow cause he wants to make new teams

i do too but i was just gonna yolo it

anyway fite will be sometime next week fuk deadlines imo

sry badass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)