Playoffs Smogon Tour Season 12 Playoffs [Won by Kevin Garrett]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is gunna be such an awesome final! I just want kg to win it though haha, gotten so far so many times. On the other hand Bluewind is also a great player. I'll say it again, its gunna be an awesome final.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
bluewind will choke on that maroon 5 guy's weiner during the finals. oh wait, that's not an insult; that's bluewind fantasy come true

K. G. will win and shut all the haters up

you are getting more posts talking in tourney shit than you do from anything else - we get it, you like being a rebel and being brash - stop it, you're not mop or someone, you're simply failing at trolling and yelling

just wish the player you want to win good luck and let that be it - ive had enough of your clutter

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
uh, i don't know what you're getting at kd24 about the post count and the mop comparison. first of all, i couldn't careless about the post count; i don't even notice that kind of stuff. second of all, i'm neither trolling nor yelling. i'm simply hating on bluewind and supporting kevin garrett. and i'm way cuter than mop, so yeah we're definitely not the same in any way

but you're right, i should stop hating on bluewind just because he has the hots for that maroon5 guy

good luck, kg!

and sorry to whomever that thinks i'm trolling or trying to "clutter" this thread. not my intention at all

peace

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
God you're such a terrible poster...

Anyways, for those interested (and because I get quite a few PMs per day), I'll try to schedule something with Kevin for next week or perhaps this weekend, it'll depend on my shitty schedule.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Just play as soon as possible (this weekend > next week)
Also I hope theres no hax in finals (no more bs in ST pls)

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
boring finals matchup :((

guess i go with bluewind he's a bit less predictable so he should have an edge, but both are good should be close

lol whitequeen is seriously like the most moronic poster on this forum.

I'm picking KG for this one. Good luck to both though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)