Tournament SS CAP Send-off Money Tournament - $1000 Prize Pool! - Round 1 - Taking subs until October 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted my opponent days ago, and they have not been online since September 25th, I am not sure what I should do :(

I’ve been actively trying to contact my opponent and have had some trouble scheduling our matches with my opponent last being online on Wednesday (on my part too tbh as I’ve needed to go on some outings for errands and stuff and I’m kinda bad at actively scheduling things), so I wanted to see if we can get some help with getting something organized today as I also have Canadian Thanksgiving to worry about tomorrow too.

dex

Give my perception as a handle of weapon
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I’ve been actively trying to contact my opponent and have had some trouble scheduling our matches with my opponent last being online on Wednesday (on my part too tbh as I’ve needed to go on some outings for errands and stuff and I’m kinda bad at actively scheduling things), so I wanted to see if we can get some help with getting something organized today as I also have Canadian Thanksgiving to worry about tomorrow too.
Scheduling is on you and your opponent to sort out. If a consensus time cannot be reached, then you may ask for an extension as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)