STABmons Deluxe Tournament [Round Two]

banner to come
Welcome to the STABmons Deluxe Tournament. In this tournament, all rules of STABmons are flipped upside down. Based off of the original STABmons, STABmons Deluxe is a new spin on the classic version with an entirely different rule structure. Unlike regular STABmons, new Pokemon are dropped from Ubers, old Pokemon are unbanned, and no moves are banned (except Chatter). Oh yeah, and Diggersby is allowed. This should be an insanely offensive metagame and an even faster paced battle. Let's get into the specifics.
Tour Clauses:
  1. Pokemon Unbans: Aegislash, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Diggersby, Greninja, Hoopa-U, Landorus, Kyurem-B, Kyurem-W, Porygon-Z
  2. Item Unbans: Aerodactylite, Altarianite, Metagrossite
  3. Move Unbans: Belly Drum, Dark Void, Geomancy, Lovely Kiss, Shell Smash, Shift Gear
  4. Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  5. Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  6. Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  7. OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  8. Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Best of 3 tournament! Battles should be played HERE. If you are discovered to be manipulating a fault in the code, you will be automatically disqualified. Don't ruin it for everyone. Thanks!

Sanjay. vs Scyther NO Swiping
Stocke vs trollface.jpg
SOMALIA vs Grains of Salt
Drud vs silver97
Huston vs all falls down
Drangonn. vs InfernapeTropius11
fran17 vs daredevil
Rhythms vs Endal
Funbot28 vs Paleo
bp scrub vs Level 56
Leru gets a bye!

Last edited:
Yeah. Basically I didn't screenshot your message or even copy and paste it so I felt I couldn't really claim it without any proof so I didn't and let it go to coin flip instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)