[Standard] Lord of the Flies Mafia - The Stranded Win!

We need about 4 pms still. I am extending the deadline about an hour or so so that we can get all pms in and for personal reasons. If any of the people that are taking so long to get their night actions in need a sub, don't hesitate to contact us. If you are going to be holding up the game then you are probably too busy to be in it.

What a bloody night! You found a total of 3 dead bodies today.

The first body belonged to KnightoftheWind. You couldn't tell exactly what happened, as his entire body was covered in flies. You managed to shoo enough away to grab this note from one of his pockets:

Dear KnightoftheWind,
You are Larry Craig.

You are not gay. You have never been gay. Or so you assert, despite the evidence that suggests you were soliciting gay sex in an airport restroom. When you crashed on the island, the Corrupt recruited you for your lying ability. And for your amazing dick.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Show USER my wide stance." You will have sex with that user all night and keep him from using his night action. You may not target the same user two nights in a row. Also, since you are a US Senator, you may use a filibuster once in the game. During the day, you may PM the hosts "Day X - Filibuster." If the majority in the lynch is less than a 60% majority, no lynch will occur.

You are allied with the Corrupt. You win if the Corrupt eliminate all threats.
While the main contingent of survivors were certainly happy about the last death, the next body found was much less fortunate. It belonged to theangryscientist. His hair was standing up and he was burned slightly, indicating an electrocution. You found a note in his lab coat:
Dear theangryscientist,
You are Dr. Gregory House.

You are the elite doctor who is troubled by his inner demons. Since you are so good at diagnosing and curing ills, you have decided to help save the lives of the Stranded.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Save USER." If that user is the target of a kill that night, you will treat his wounds and let him survive. You also know that there is a disease spreading somewhere on the island.

You are allied with the Stranded. You win if the Stranded eliminate all threats.
Well, that sucks!

The next body was much more welcomed though. It belonged to shuckles my hero, who was apparently burned to death. There was a large burn on one of his legs. Once again you found a note in his pocket:

Dear shuckles my hero,
You are Pocketman.

You are a Norwegian man in his 60s who rapes people in a VERY weird way. You come up to someone on the street and tell them that your hands are hurt, and that they should put their hand in your pocket to get your cell phone. But when they put their hand in your pocket, you take out a knife and force them to jerk you off. Since you have been extensively hunted by the police, you have allied yourself with the Destructive out of fear for your safety.

During the night, you may PM the hosts "Night X - Pocket rape USER." You will trick that user into putting their hand in your pocket, then rape him, keeping him from doing anything that night. Also, since you have raped over 2,000 people, you have almost all known STDs, which have mutated and merged together into a single super-STD. After you have raped someone, that user has a 1/4 chance of being unable to do anything on each following night because their hands hurt too much from the super-STD. If you pocket rape a user during the night or if a user has his action prevented by the super-STD, that user will be informed of it. You may not target the same user twice in a row.

You are allied with the Destructive. You win if the Destructive eliminate all threats.
There were many mixed feelings after this night, but it is once again time to decide who is responsible for all of this.

The day will end 48 hours after this post.

Majority today is 7

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I want night results, ASAP. Tonight was an ok night, but I'm probably dead tomorrow since the BG's gone now :(. I have a lynch target, but I want to talk to get some results to confirm all this.

Da Letter El

Word on the street is that Bunnymaster is Tabuu, a Destructive dude who has a similar role to Zorbees but has a partner on the Corrupt side.

As such, we probably should Lynch Bunnymaster unless someone gives me a really good reason to lynch someone else. Bunny, feel free to defend yourself in PM or give me a better alternative.

EDIT:I've been convinced to post this as proof of my trustworthiness, since we haven't lynched a Destructive yet. Anyway, I know that I'll able to survive today, tonight, and the next day, since I have an item that I'm using that will make me immune to all kills during that span (yes, even including the glasses that killed shuckles my hero, i got this cleared =D), but auto-kills me after the next day. However, after this, we're not gonna have an inspector, so we gotta be ready for that. I just want to say that the village is in a pretty good position right now, and I plan on putting us in a better one by using this item. So yeah, sorry for basically committing suicide. Hope you all can understand why, since our BG is gone :/

EDIT:
Bunnymaster: 8 votes
Da Letter El
Pidge
StevenSnype
Acklow
Fangren
Game Freak201
Raverist
Johann
BlackHatGuy
=9 Supporters

Majority. 2 hour grace-period to get Bunny on here to make a rebuttal.
yeah...

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I know, I was just saying, lol (we are all Elmer Fudd in this case, man, I mean we're "huntin'" BunnyMaster and I was just making the reference...wow XD)

Da Letter El

Let's hold off for a bit on reaching majority. Perhaps bunnymaster and his crew can give us a better lynch target than the one we already have; who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)