[Standard Mafia] Overkill Mafia II Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hApproved by the one and only Mekkah

Welcome to the signups of Overkill Mafia II. These signups will be open for quite some time(and the game will start 2-3 days after signups most probably), since the hosts need extra time for deciding who is who etc. I'll get to that in the rules.

Rules(can't say I stole them, since I took it from Overkill Mafia, and made some necessary adjustments)

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game unless you are mafia members on the same team, and only for strategy purposes then.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM hailflameblast and/or FinnRagetti/supermarth64 for help in faking a role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and we can make mistakes.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Finnragetti/supermarth64 for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use Any Word <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

10. There are items in this game. You may hold an arbitrary number of items at one time. You may give away an item at any time by sending a PM to Toad(on the forum, I'll get to that), Hammer Bro. AND Chain Chomp entitled “Day/Night X – Giving <item> to <user>.” The item will reach user at the conclusion of that Day or Night. If a person is holding an item when they die, their items will remain with them.

11.hailflameblast, FinnRagetti and supermarth64 MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC is compulsory, you'll find it of great use during the game. Just remember not to make the mistake that happened in Remoraid Mafia involving me;)

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find hailflameblast on Smogon,.

14. Send all PMs to Toad, Hammer Bro. and Chain CHomp, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us. Repeating, send the PMs to ALL of us, sending to only one/two host(s) may result on your ability not being used.

15. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. :(

16. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

18. This mafia has a special concept that you'll have to find out yourself if you get selected. So don't be surprised if you see something wacky and out-of-the-ordinary.

19. Please talk to me during the game, it will make for a better postgame! Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

20. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game(i.e: inspectors may have varying sanities, moles exist).

21. Being dead may not be the end of the game.

22. If you wish to clarify anything related to the game, you may PM hailflameblast(I know, I'm repeating this for emphasis).

23. Conversions are possible. Do not trust people who were clean 3 nights ago.

24.This will be an anonymous game. So post your priority as normal, and I shall PM chosen people with your accounts and passwords on the anonymous forums.

25. If you are fooled into giving your PM to somebody not in the game, its your fault for trusting him/her!

26.The link to the anonymous forum, will be present in the OP, don't badger us about it now.

27.Rule 27 exists. After all, you're reading it right now aren't you?

Note: Even if you are reserved, you will turn up on the priority list. Do not worry about that though. Also, when you state your priority, if applicable, state any other games you are in(This is because ESG could potentially end before this game if people in that game help end it quickly).

Signups List:-

Reservations
-------------
Hidden

P1
----
Fangren
Upside
j-squared
wickdaggler
coolking49
MagicMaster87
the interwebs
SuperPokeTroid
Dogfish44
-Mind-
Hegna
zorbees
Raito
BunnyMaster
Crux
Class
vonFiedler
LightWolf
iss
Alan
Team Aether
Slim Guldo
Coronis
CHENN
Acklow

P2
----
Darkamber8828(WWE)
Itchni(WWE)
polelover44(WWE)
Game freak201(WWE)
Blue_Tornado(WWE)
askaninjask(WWE)
Spiffy(since he signed up as P1 for FTM)
Alchemator(since he signed up as P1 for FTM)
Yeti(WWE)
assassinfred(since he signed up as P1 for FTM)
Spiffy(since he signed up as P1 for FTM)
reyscarface(WWE)

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM hailflameblast and/or FinnRagetti/Supermarth64 for help in faking a role PM.
Small edit.

p2 because ESG is going on way longer than it should, at least I think that makes me p2, it might make me p1 since I'm dead. I'm too stupid to understand how that works and I didn't see it in the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)