Pet Mod Super Smash Mods Melee (Final Slate!)

Pokémon: Toa Tahu
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Anger Point
Moves: Flaming Sword, Burn Up, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flame Charge, Smart Strike, Flash Cannon, Sacred Sword, Fury Cutter, Scald, Frustration, Swords Dance, Shift Gear, Recover, Explosion
Signature Move: Flaming Sword | Fire | Physical | 90 BP | Also super-effective against fairy and rock. 10% chance to burn.
Stats: 95/110/90/90/100/80 BST 565
Special Items: Tahu gains special bonuses for wearing different masks. They act as minor form changes similar to Rotom. The extra move is learned when the item is given, and forgotten when the item is changed. Masks are immune to being removed, but Knock Off hits for full power and harshly (-3) lowers Tahu's attack and special attack.

Mask of Shielding:
Ability: Force Barrier (Disguise clone)
Move: King's Shield
Stat Changes: 0/-10/+30/-10/+40/-10

Mask of X-Ray Vision:
Ability: Infiltrator
Move: Laser Focus
Stat Changes: 0/-10/0/+60/0/0

Mask of Speed:
Ability: Quick Feet
Move: Extreme Speed
Stat Changes: 0/+20/-10/0/-10/+50

Mask of Levitation:
Ability: Levitate
Move: Flying Press
Stat Changes: 0/+10/0/+10/+10/+20

Mask of Strength:
Ability: Sheer Force
Move: Earthquake
Stat Changes: 0/+70/+10/-10/0/-20

Mask of Water Breathing:
Ability: Water Absorb
Move: Steam Eruption
Stat Changes: 0/0/0/+20/+20/+10

To balance Tahu for OU level play, the masks will not come with him, forcing him to rely on his base assets.

Reasoning: Legendary Toa of Fire from the Bionicle Franchise. He is a bio-mechanical warrior with fire elemental powers, so Fire/Steel. His signature move is primarily fire, but also hits targets weak to steel. A big part of Bionicle were the various mask powers the Toa would use, so for this, I gave him the six original masks, and gave each flavorful traits.
Mod of Origin: CCEX

Tahu is a tanky with a good typing, and access to good moves, but has limited coverage, and lacks a decent ability.

Edit: Removed access to masks, leaving him good, but not the unpredictable specialized threat he is in CCEX.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Copperajah-Forge
Mod of Origin: Breeding Variants V2
Stats: 122/130/95/80/69/30 (526 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Sheer Force, Flash Fire
Additional moves: Flare Blitz, Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Will-O-Wisp
Overview: Naturally slower than Beheeyem, and basically a physical Heatran.

Pokémon: Miltank
Mod of Origin: AbNormal V3
Type:

Additional moves: Play Rough
Dark: Confide, Frustration, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Retaliate, Swagger
Fairy: After You, Attract, Captivate, Growl, Helping Hand, Hidden Power, Milk Drink, Return, Work Up
Fighting: Endure, Facade, Mega Kick, Mega Punch
Flying: Echoed Voice, Round
Ghost: Double Team
Grass: Natural Gift, Sweet Scent
Ground: Body Slam, Stomp, Tackle
Ice: Present
Poison: Substitute
Psychic: Dizzy Punch, Metronome, Mimic, Protect, Psych Up, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Snore
Rock: Bide, Block, Defense Curl, Headbutt, Strength
Steel: Double-Edge, Heal Bell
Overview: Another check to Mega Raichu, and also immune to Thundahi's dual STAB combination. Thick Fat gives it a bit of padding against Mega Vanilluxe (or Sap Sipper improves its matchup against SunnyBeam Thundahi), and Ground-type Body Slam is fairly anti-meta despite coming from base 80 Attack. Also still has Stealth Rock, Seismic Toss, Milk Drink, and Heal Bell in its arsenal, as it should.

Pokémon: Primrose
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos
Stats: 60/100/70/110/80/120 (540 BST)
Type:

Ability: Dancer
Movepool: Dark Pulse, Night Daze, Throat Chop, Poison Jab, Smart Strike, Iron Defense, Nasty Plot, Agility, Metronome, Attract, Captivate, Beat Up, Assist, Dragon Dance, Feather Dance, Fiery Dance, Lunar Dance, Petal Dance, Quiver Dance, Swords Dance, Teeter Dance
Overview: True to her game of origin, she sits at a high Speed tier (only superseded by Mega Raichu among the current winners), and her Dark typing works against Beheeyem. She performs best as a setup sweeper, although her shallow offensive movepool means that she won't be hitting super-effectively very often.

Item: Weather Warrior's Crystal
Mod of Origin: Sylvemons
Effect: When a weather is active, this peculiar crystal increases the holder's Attack and Special Attack stats by 1 stage each. (Consumable) (60 BP Fling)
Overview: We already have three of the four weathers (well, more like two and a half, considering the rain is conditional), so why not make use of them?

Pokemon: Camomander
Mod of Origin: The Complete Pokedex Project V4
Stats: 90/120/90/40/110/70 (BST: 520)
Type:

Abilities: Adaptability / Protean
Movepool: Kecleon's movepool + Dragon Claw, Breaking Swipe, Outrage, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Stomping Tantrum, Flare Blitz, Superpower

Camomander is a jack of all trades. It can run a DD set either combining Protean with its massive coverage movepool or using Adaptability with its Normal and Dragon STABs, a defensive set with Stealth Rock, or a general wallbreaker with the flexibility to hit many pokemon already in the meta. It already has perfect coverage on the entire metagame at the moment with Ground/Dark/(Fighting/Rock), and can shift its movepool in order to deal with future threats.

Pokemon: Eartharoo
Mod of Origin: Roulettemons
Stats: 102/77/37/138/110/136 (BST: 600)
Type:

Abilities: Anticipation / Frisk / Teravolt
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Hex, Hyper Voice, Relic Song, Secret Sword, Aurora Veil, Defog, Encore, Milk Drink, Morning Sun, Recover
Less Useful Moves: Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Explosion, Head Smash, Ice Shard, Psychic Fangs, Pursuit, Strength, Zing Zap, Brutal Swing, Covet, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Poison Fang, Punishment, Sand Tomb, Storm Throw, Trop Kick, Wing Attack, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Ice Burn, Stored Power, Thunder Shock, Electric Terrain, Foresight, Growl, Recycle, Topsy-Turvy

wow a ground type attacker in a ground weak meta who would have thought. while its offenses may seem daunting, its paper thin Defense is even more surprising. Most forms of physical priority are a good answer to it, as well as Beheeyem Psyshock. Alongside that, its movepool is pretty much limited to STABs, Secret Sword, and either Milk Drink or Defog.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

Pokémon: Orbeetle
Mod of Origin: Clean Slate 2
Stats: 72/52/150/69/164/123 (630)
Type:

Abilities: Swarm/Frisk/Trace
Aditional moves: Overdrive, Thunder Wave, Seismic Toss
Removed moves: Calm Mind, Sticky Web

I think it would be fair to say Brodaha is a genius for creating this. This is one of my favorite custom Pokémon of all time tbh.
With excellent defensive stats and utility movepool, Orbeetle can act as a wall and a defensive pivot. It can also act as an Iron Defense+Body Press sweeper (the most wacky but fun set imo). Don't let its 630 BST scare you, it has unoptimized abilities, vulnerability to Taunt due to poor offenses and weaknesses to common types such as Dark and Ground to make it balanced.
There are plenty of Electric types that were added in the first slate, but Orbeetle is still a very unique Pokemon.

Pokémon: Kikuri
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos V2
Type:

Abilities: Serene Grace / Magic Bounce / Levitate
Moves: Physical: Magnet Bomb, Metal Burst
Special: Flash Cannon, Fire Spin, Inferno, Lava Plume, Signal Beam, Mystical Fire, Fire Pledge, Mirror Shot, Mirror Coat, Power Gem, Moonblast, Judgement, Red Tears*
*Red Tears: Special, Poison, 95 BP, 100% accuracy, 15/24 PP, independent 20% chances to lower target's Attack by 1 and to flinch.
Stats: 100/70/110/100/120/70 (570)

The utility of a Steel/Fire Pokemon with Levitate should be self-explanatory. Moreover, a Serene Grace set combines 60% SpA drop from Moonblast, 40% Atk drop and 40% flinch chance from Red Tears, and 60% burn chance from Lava Plume (also guaranteed SpA drop from Mystical Fire but why would you run 2 Fire moves). Finally, Magic Bounce is also a great ability for a defensive Pokemon.
Looking at what won in the first slate, Levitate Kikuri makes a good defensive core with Mega Garbodor. It's also a Fire-type that can beat Mega Vanilluxe even in Rain.

Pokémon: Steelix-Minior
Mod of Origin: Impersonators
Stats: 65/73/173/47/56/26 (440)
Stats (Core): 65/173/73/56/47/86 (500)
Type:

Abilities: Shields Down
Movepool: Steelix's movepool

Starts off as a very bulky Pokemon able to easily set up on physical attackers, with a great defensive type to boot. Turns into a wallbreaker with gargantuan attack. However, it's frail in Core form and not that fast either, requiring Dragon Dance or Scarf to do anything against faster foes.
With a bunch of Electric and Poison types added in the first slate, Steelix-Minior is currently a good pick.

Pokémon: Iskandar
Mod of Origin: Crossover Chaos Expanded
Stats: 120/110/120/70/110/40 (570)
Type:

Abilities: Charisma / Sand Rush
Charisma: Power Spot clone
Movepool: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Wild Charge, Nuzzle, Spark, High Horsepower, Stomping Tantrum, Stomp, Double-Edge, Secret Sword, Bulk Up, Attract, Captivate, Swords Dance, Return, Via Expugnatio*, Close Combat, Beat Up, Lunge, Smart Strike, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Magnitude, Sand Tomb, Smack Down
*Via Expugnatio: Fighting-type Return clone, 20% Paralysis chance.
Z-Move: Ionioi Hetairoi: 210 BP | Fighting | Physical | must know Via Expugnatio | Field effects are cleared, and Sandstorm is set up. This move is affected by the user's Charisma if it has it.

We have Hail. We have Rain. We have Sun. Why not Sand?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Pokémon: Perrserker
Mod of Origin: Perfect Galar
Stats: 70 / 110 / 100 / 50 / 60 / 100 (490 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Battle Armor, Tough Claws, Steely Spirit
Movepool: Unaltered
Overview: PG Perrserker, much like in its home mod can be a really interesting option for a Choice user with a significantly improved Speed stat really allowing it to take advantage of all its cool tools such as its type, Tough Claws and its coverage. Thundahi and Pyukchin can be a pain but Mega Vanilluxe and Trubbish-Marshadow gotta watch out, and I'm sure more stuff for it to capitalize on will be introduced given time.

Pokémon: Palojjunk
Mod of Origin: Regional Evolutions
Stats: 85 / 75 / 75 / 100 / 110 / 35 (480 BST)
Type:

Abilities: Junk Armor, Sand Veil
Junk Armor: If the Pokémon with this Ability is hit with a Fighting-type attack, then the user's Defense is raised by 2 stages.
Movepool: Palossand's movepool +Bestow, Entrainment, Explosion, Uproar, -Astonish, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Spite
Overview: With Junk Armor, Palojjunk is a sturdier Electric check than you'd think in this meta, being able to take on Mega Raichu decently well as mostly neutering Thundahi.

Pokémon: Temperator (Indeedee Replacement)
Mod of Origin: The Pokédex Redone v3
Stats: 60 HP / 50 Atk / 60 Def / 110 SpA / 85 SpD / 105 Spe
Type:

Abilities: Sheer Force / Drought / Psychic Surge
Moves: Mystical Fire, Expanding Force, Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Growth, Wish, Psychic, Calm Mind, Stored Power, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic Terrain, Aromatherapy, Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Inferno, Will-o-Wisp, Moonblast, Scorching Sands, Dark Pulse, all Indeedee gender-exclusive moves aside from Power Swap, Guard Swap
Overview: A versatile mon with 3 different viable abilities and a plethora of movepool options, this Pokémon mainly will be used as a LO Sheer Force attacker with Psychic/Fire Blast/Nasty Plot and one of Energy Ball/Shadow Ball/Moonblast/Scorching Sands/Dark Pulse

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Camomander (The Complete Pokedex Project V4)
Cramorant (OptiMons)*
Moltres (Perfect Galar)*
Copperajah-Forge (Breeding Variants)
Miltank (AbNormal)
Steelix-Minior (Impersonators)

Weather Warrior's Crystal

*Self Vote

Last edited:
:cramorant: Cramorant (OptiMons)
:moltres-galar: Moltres-Galar (Perfect Galar)
:copperajah: Copperajah-Forge (Breeding Variants)
:claydol: Claydol (CFM)
:kecleon: Camomander (The Complete Pokédex Project)
:orbeetle: Orbeetle (Clean Slate 2)

Hot Potato (Sylvemons)
Poppy (Sylvemons)
Weather Warrior's Crystal (Sylvemons)

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Senko (CCEX) (self vote)
Claydol (CFM) (self vote)
Mr. Volcano (FE Alpha)
Camomander (The Complete Pokedex Project V4)
Miltank (AbNormal)
Orbeetle (Clean Slate 2)

Hot Potato (Sylvemons)

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Ninjoth (Roulettemons)
Copperajah-Forge (Breeding Variants V2)
Miltank (AbNormal V3)
Moltres-Galar (Perfect Galar)
Orbeetle (Clean Slate 2)
Golurk (ViAbilities)

Ghost Glove (Crossover Chaos V2)
Weather Warrior’s Crystal (Sylvemons)

Camomander (Complete Pokedex Project V4) self vote
Cramorant (Optimons)
Miltank (AbNormal V3)
Ninjoth (Roulettemons)
Gardevoir-Kalos (Regional Variants)

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Senko (Crossover Chaos EX)
Stunfisk-Galar (Optimons)
Claydol (CFM)

Just FYI as owner of Perfect Galar: G-Luke messed up his sub, Galarian Moltres is still Dark/Flying as all mons must keep their original types, not Dark/Ghost

Last edited:
Copperajah-Forge from Breeding Variants (SV)
Miltank from AbNormal (SV)
Ninjoth from Roulettemons
Stunfisk-Galar from OptiMons
Claydol from CFM
Camomander from The Complete Pokédex Project V4

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Galarian Stunfisk (OptiMons)
Cramorant (OptiMons)
Claydol (CFM)
Miltank (AbNormal V3)
Galarian Moltres (Perfect Galar)
Ninjoth (Roulettemons)

Ghost Glove (Crossover Chaos V2)

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
MILTANK RAISES THE STEAKS!

1605754909963.png

Miltank (AbNormal)

95 / 80 / 105 / 40 / 70 / 100
Thick Fat / Scrappy / Sap Sipper

CAMOMANDER SNEAKS THROUGH!

1605754969768.png

Camomander (The Complete Pokédex Project)

90 / 120 / 90 / 40 / 110 / 70
Adaptability / Protean

MOLTRES LOOMS OVER!

1605755444337.png

90 / 85 / 90 / 100 / 125 / 90
Pressure / Beserk

COPPERAJAH FORGES AHEAD!

1605755680800.png

122 / 130 / 95 / 80 / 69 / 30
Sheer Force / Flash Fire

CLAYDOL BRINGS FORTH THE PAST!

1605756042187.png

Claydol (CFM)
1605247514223.png
1605247580228.png

80 / 70 / 105 / 70 / 120 / 75
Sand Force / Sand Veil / Filter

As for items, our winner is Weather Warrior's Crystal! Feel free to discuss the winners. The new slate will begin in roughly 23 Hours from now.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:miltank: Miltank is an interesting mon we have here. The right allocation of stats and a superb defensive typing combined with its inherent offensive appeal makes Miltank a surefire hit in this mod. Its our best Raichu check by a long shot, and has positive matchups versus Thundini and Moltres-Galar aren't one note either.

:kecleon: Camomander is a Protean mon done right imo. In CAP, there is a Flash concept about the defensive Protean user (A Pokemon that takes advantage of changing its types to screw around offensive counterplay), and I think Camomander can pull off this concept spectacularly. Imagine trying to fire off a High Jump Kick with Mega Raicu. to secure the Kill, only for a Shadow Sneak to chip you while causing tobto crash!

:moltres-galar: Moltres-Galar is kinda up in the air for me. It definitely seems like the type of Pokémon that is reactive to the metagame, instead of proactive. Meaning its viability and or prominent sets will most likely depend on the state of the metagame. Screens sweeper? Fat defensive pivot? Bulk Up? Stallbreaker? All will have to depend on whats hot. I do think given its additional tools Goltres can always hover in viability.

:copperajah: Copperajah-Forge is a nice Heatran lite. Packs Rapid Spin, a solid defensive typing, multiple hazards and Will-O-Wisp and a pretty powerful Heat Crash. It may not be particularly great looking right now, but I can guarantee as more and more Pokémon are added this Pokémon will only get better.

:claydol: Last addition Claydol is a good SpD wall in the current meta. Packing another spinner is good too, and is atm the best check to Beheeyem in the tier. Shots on Thundini but that mon's viability relies on how potent Sun is in the metagame anyways. Handles the Poison type hazard setters excellently as well. Hopefully it doesn't crumble to multiple newer threats.

Weather Warriors Crystal looks like ass until we get an Unburden sweeper.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
We shall begin our next submission phase! You'll have until next week's Friday to submit.

Pokémon: Dinodily
Mod of Origin: Roulettemons Ubers
Stats: 125/102/74/90/61/148
Type:

Abilities: Shell Armor/Delta Stream/Battery
Additional moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Ice Shard, Zen Headbutt, Plasma Fists, Toxic Spikes, Blue Flare, Lunge, Spirit Shackle, Psychic Fangs, Icicle Spear, Ice Beam, Volt Tackle, Rapid Spin, Sunsteel Strike, Switcheroo, Superpower, Grav Apple
Confusion, Vital Throw, Thousand Waves, Mega Drain, Poison Powder, Mimic, Snarl, Spark, Howl, Submission, Feather Dance, Fly, Dark Void, Night Daze, Heavy Slam, Aurora Beam, Iron Tail, Blast Burn, Beat Up, Water Pulse
Reasoning: To most people Dinodily was a mediocre pokemon in a sea of titans. You doubt me, well here's my initial thoughts on Dinodily.
Name: It's name is Dinodily, you can't get better than Dinodily. +100000 for the name.
Everything else: Honestly it's kind of mediocre, it's abilities don't really help it aside from clearing weather, it lacks the power to really put itself out there with those moves. If not for the name I wouldn't like this thing at all.
100000/100 for the name
50/100 for the everything else.
Yeah I said it had a good name and not much else. Yet somehow my ironic love for this idea of a pokemon grew into something akin to a parental love. I gave Dinodily a sprite, granted not a particularly good one but it's the thought that counts. I hoped they'd win the slate they were in. They didn't. I would sometimes vote Dinodily on the roulettemon voting sessions when nothing else looked particularly good as a joke. When I requested my account be deleted, don't ask, and left pet mods for a while I came back specifically because Cookie Butter submitted Dinodily again, in hopes to rally more people to let them in. They lost again. For a while that was it. When I was feeling weirdly depressed, I held a "funeral" for them on the discord, because at a certain point I knew that there was no way they could be in anything. I didn't have a solo mod, roulettemons was over, and at this point my plans for Dinodily were to maybe make them into a mascot but like I don't stream or have a YouTube channel so that was out of the question. Then Aquatic opened smash mods again, my first thought was like "Can I put Dinodily into this.". He said that they'd have to win in order to be in. Then a pre-christmas miracle happened.

Not only did I learn that Dinodily is usable somewhere, but they could be submitted for smash mods! Which brings us back to now. While Dinodily was born from a roulette, I adopted them as my own, at this point Dinodily is kind of like my child. I am well aware that there is both a steel and a dragon type now, and I know subbing this right now is bad timing. I am well aware of how stupid this is, and I mean all of this, but please I just want Dinodily to win at something.

Oh you wanna know what it can do, because you care about the meta? Well it's main boons are its speed, and access to thousand waves, and no I am not joking. Currently with the high amount of poison and electric types just having some form of ground coverage helps. Likewise it's immune to the poison moves of said poison types, meaning under the right circumstances, it can safely switch into said poison types. Delta Stream could be used to ruin mega-vanilluxe and thundahi from setting weather, likewise sunsteel strike ruins mega-vanilluxe in general. It can safely remove hazards with rapid spin, but really what you get out of this is a really fast band user. However it wouldn't want to stay in against miltank or claydol.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Pokémon: Celebi
Mod of Origin: CFM
Stats: 80 / 105 / 70 / 120 / 120 / 105 (600 BST)
Type:
/

Abilities: Natural Cure, Chlorophyll
Movepool: +Grassy Terrain, Leaf Storm, Moonblast, Play Rough, Psyshock, Weather Ball
Leaf Storm: 140 BP
Moonblast: 90 BP, 20% chance to lower SpA
Play Rough: 100% accurate
Overview: We could use a Sun sweeper to pair up with Drought Thundahi, so here ya go. Celebi can function decently outside of the weather too, but it's ideal there where it becomes hella quicc and can shit on stuff with Weather Ball.

Pokémon: Arapaitan
Mod of Origin: Generation X
Stats: 90 / 101 / 122 / 81 / 70 / 60 / 76 (530 BST)
Type:
/

Abilities: Torrent, Rock Head
Movepool:
Level-Up
1 - Rock Slide
1 - Smack Down
1 - Rock Polish
1 - Iron Head
1 - Tackle
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Water Gun
1 - Mean Look
Evo - Rock Slide
12 - Bite
19 - Scary Face
24 - Aqua Jet
30 - Take Down
38 - Life Dew
46 - Aqua Tail
54 - Double-Edge
62 - Head Smash

Egg
Groups: Water 2 and Water 1

Ancient Power (Kabutops)
Headbutt (Eiscue)
Yawn (Relicanth)
Thrash (Barraskewda)
Dragon Rush (Dragonite)
Endeavor (Crawdaunt)

TM01 Work Up TM07 Hail probably TM10 Hidden Power (there's a poll that's still ongoing, but it's 9 yes to 1 maybe to 1 no, so...) TM13 Ice Beam probably TM14 Blizzard TM15 Hyper Beam TM17 Protect TM18 Rain Dance TM21 Frustration probably TM23 Smack Down TM26 Earthquake TM27 Return TM32 Double Team TM37 Sandstorm TM39 Rock Tomb TM42 Facade TM44 Rest TM45 Attract TM55 Scald TM56 Stealth Rock TM67 Earth Power TM68 Giga Impact TM71 Stone Edge TM78 Bulldoze TM80 Rock Slide TM83 Natural Gift TM87 Swagger TM88 Sleep Talk TM90 Substitute TM94 Surf TM100 Confide​

Hydro Cannon by tutor Icy Wind by tutor probably Meteor Beam by tutor Snore by tutor Water Pledge by tutor

Overview: Rock Pokemon option 1. Its movepool is very much a WIP in its home mod, but don't let that dissuade you from giving it a chance as it could be a physical attacker and rocker in the future that can take on stuff like Claydol!

Pokémon: Mr. Climb
Mod of Origin: Regional Evolutions
Stats: 80 / 110 / 125 / 60 / 75 / 70 (520 BST)
Type:
/

Abilities: Magic Guard, High Ground, Technician
High Ground: User is immune to Water moves
Movepool:
Mr. Mime's + Rock Climb, Rock Tomb, Rock Throw, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Sandstorm, Power Gem, Meteor Beam, Ancient Power, Stealth Rock, Play Rough, Body Press, Accelerock, Bulk Up, Head Smash, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Shore Up
and - deep breath Power Swap, Guard Swap, Confusion, Role Play, Psybeam, Psychic, Ally Switch, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Future Sight, Magical Leaf, Magic Room, Psychic Terrain, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Shadow Ball, Solar Beam, Stored Power, Sunny Day, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt, Expanding Force, Hypnosis, Power Split, Charge Beam, Dream Eater, Meditate, Psych Up, Psywave, Shock Wave, Signal Beam, Telekinesis, Teleport, Zap Cannon

Other: 1.7 m, 100 kg
Overview: Rock Pokemon option 2. All kinds of neat shit it can do with its well-rounded stats from Head Smash spamming to set-up to rocks setting to more general defensive applications.

Pokémon: Durant-Alola
Mod of Origin: Regional Variants
Stats: 59 / 109 / 92 / 58 / 48 / 119 (484 BST)
Type:
/

Abilities: Heatproof, Hustle, Sturdy
Movepool:
Durant's + Head Smash, Power Gem, Rock Throw, Rock Blast, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, Bulldoze, Flame Charge
and - Flash Cannon, Iron Defense, Metal Claw, Iron Head, Metal Sound

Overview: Rock Pokemon option 3. The glassiest of cannons, cant take hits worth shit but if it hits you lol die

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
1605839098285.png

Pokémon: Composite
Mod of Origin: Fusion Evolution Alpha
Stats: 83 / 100 / 95 / 120 / 95 / 110
Type:

Abilities: Unbullet | Effects of Unburden and Bulletproof
Moves: Movepool of Sceptile and Kommo-O

Description: Unburden sweeper. This thing has, like, a million ways to activate Unburden: Throat Spray Clangorous Soul, Pinch Berry+Belly Drum, White Herb Close Combat/Leaf Storm, or Power Herb Solar Beam (only use those first two though, the other ones just sound really bad). It even fits pretty well onto Sun teams with the Weather Warrior Crystal, aiding Thundahi as a Ground-resist and other potential sun sweepers for beating Ground- and Water-types (and Flash Fire Copperajah, I guess). However, it can still be stopped by Mega Garbodor, Moltres-Galar, and Beheeyem.

1605888123922.png

Pokémon: Herbigator
Mod of Origin: Roulletemons
Stats: 42 / 159 / 131 / 92 / 101 / 75
Type:

Abilities: Suction Cups / Shell Armor / Harvest
Moves:
Assist, Bestow, Dark Pulse, Disarming Voice, Dream Eater, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Entrainment, Flash Cannon, Frenzy Plant, Growth, Head Smash, Hex, Land's Wrath, Leaf Blade, Mind Blown, Mind Reader, Miracle Eye, Mirror Coat, Moongeist Beam, Moonlight, Play Nice, Play Rough, Poison Jab, Power Swap, Psystrike, Rock Polish, Sky Attack, Smelling Salts, Sunsteel Strike, Struggle Bug, Surf, Switcheroo, Tackle, Take Down, Tearful Look, Thunder Punch, Trick, Waterfall, Water Gun

Description: Physical wallbreaker. Its STAB alone allows it to take on Claydol, Miltank, Pyukchin, and Copperajah-Forge. Being a Roulettemon, Herbigator has a ton of random coverage that helps it take on other walls: Play Rough for Thundahi, Earthquake for Mega Garbodor, and Poison Jab for any bulky Grass- that might be submitted (Also has a higher Attack stat than Necrozma-Dusk-Mane). It can even Trick something a Choice Item to limit their use (although as of now, it'd rather attack most walls).

1605911960839.png

Pokémon: Joltry
Mod of Origin: Fusion Evolution V6
Stats: 87 / 92 / 70 / 110 / 87 / 115
Type:

Abilities: ChloroVolt | Doubles Sun in Sun or Electric Terrain. These stack
Aditional moves: Movepool of Jolteon + Shiftry

Description: Sun and Terrain abuser, which is nice since we already have both. Super scary mixed attacker, as it has access to Growth under sun, meaning you probably won't know if it's physical or special until it's too late. Its STAB is pretty solid, and has access to coverage in Brick Break, Focus Blast, and Weather Ball. If it's under terrain, it still has Swords Dance and Nasty Plot for setup, and Rising Voltage. It doesn't really have coverage for Dragon-types and Sap Sipper Miltank, though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)