Surprise! :) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sniped again
I've deposited another F lvl 1 electrike this time named Michelle.
I hope you still have some more eevee.
Thank you

Answer: I would probobly be a Flareon because of the fuzzy fur and I can use my flames to eat roasted chicken every day :P
Deposit: Male Swellow lv41
IGN: Mertyville

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would be a Jolteon because I love electric types.
Deposited a level 3 male Surskit
IGN: リュウイチ

If I was an eeveelution I would be leafeon because green is my favourite colour.
I have deposited a female shuppet lv15 and my IGN is Momo. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!

If I were an Eeveelution I would be Flareon. It's got a really cool design and it's long curly like hair kind of matches mine!

I desposited a level 16 male Cubone, IGN Steve, message Totes, asking for the Eevee. Great giveaway by the way, thank you in advance!

1. If I were an Eeeveelution I would be an Eevee, cause I'm so cute and very strong; I can even beat Mewtu (that real. you only must know how to do ^^)
2. Deposit a Pumpkapoo, male, on lvl 1 and asking for an Eevee, female, lvl 1-10
3. IGN: Merliah
4. Totes is in message
Really very cool giveaway :)

Last edited:
I'd like to be an Espeon because I think it is the most cute and elegant of all eeveelution.:)
I deposited a lv.2 male Wurmple, my IGN is Mauro.
Thanks in advance.:)

Answer: I would probobly be a Flareon because of the fuzzy fur and I can use my flames to eat roasted chicken every day :P
Deposit: Male Swellow lv41
IGN: Mertyville
I would be a Jolteon because I love electric types.
Deposited a level 3 male Surskit
IGN: リュウイチ
If I was an eeveelution I would be leafeon because green is my favourite colour.
I have deposited a female shuppet lv15 and my IGN is Momo. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!
I'd like to be an Espeon because I think it is the most cute and elegant of all eeveelution.:)
I deposited a lv.2 male Wurmple, my IGN is Mauro.
Thanks in advance.:)
Sent! Enjoy you guys!
IMG s

Some1 else took it I deposited another
Got sniped, deposited the level 1 female eevee that I got.
If I were an Eeveelution I would be Flareon. It's got a really cool design and it's long curly like hair kind of matches mine!

I desposited a level 16 male Cubone, IGN Steve, message Totes, asking for the Eevee. Great giveaway by the way, thank you in advance!
Got sniped.
Deposited a lvl 13 female Ralts this time
I got sniped again
I've deposited another F lvl 1 electrike this time named Michelle.
I hope you still have some more eevee.
Thank you
1. If I were an Eeeveelution I would be an Eevee, cause I'm so cute and very strong; I can even beat Mewtu (that real. you only must know how to do ^^)
2. Deposit a Pumpkapoo, male, on lvl 1 and asking for an Eevee, female, lvl 1-10
3. IGN: Merliah
4. Totes is in message
Really very cool giveaway :)
A suggestion for you guys is not to put up anything people would look for. Don't put up stuff that you would see people use for battling a lot (i.e. Starters, Ou,UU) put something under the NU or RU. So far we have success with shuppet,wurmple,surskit.

Last edited:
A suggestion for you guys is not to put up anything people would look for. Don't put up stuff that you would see people use for battling a lot (i.e. Starters, Ou,UU) put something under the NU or RU. So far we have success with shuppet,wurmple,surskit.
I did try to pick something useless! I've now deposited a level 25 male Barboach, IGN Steve, message Totes. Hoping for some luck this time!

Well. I deposit now a female Pikachu on lvl 28
Hope, that now could be trade :$
IGN:Merliah

Deposited a level 8 Female Whismur in a Quick Ball.

If I were an Eeveelution, I would definitely be a Glaceon. IRL, I love cold weather and can't stand heat, and I love winter sports. Plus, I want to be able to encase annoying people in blocks of ice.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to say my IGN. It's Dave.

EDIT 2: Received! Thanks!

Well. I deposit now a female Pikachu on lvl 28
Hope, that now could be trade :$
IGN:Merliah
Sent! Have a nice day! A
Just deposited a level 6 female nincada. Why would someone trade me their eevee for an eevee that I put up???
Ikr? -__-. Sent! Have a nice day!

Deposited a level 8 Female Whismur in a Quick Ball.

If I were an Eeveelution, I would definitely be a Glaceon. IRL, I love cold weather and can't stand heat, and I love winter sports. Plus, I want to be able to encase annoying people in blocks of ice.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to say my IGN. It's Dave.
I would jolteon! BECAUSE GOTTA GO FASTER like sonic. FASTER FASTER!
IGN Delia
Deposited Skitty
Sent! Have a nice day guys!

I'd most probably be an Espeon I guess, as I think it'll be really cool to have psychic powers to throw people/things that I don't like around :p

Depositing a Level 15 Female Magikarp. IGN Tortoise, message Totes. Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)