Tournament SV DOU DLC2 Kickoff Tournament (No Johns) - Won by Sir Jelloton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Round 2 has closed. Activity calls below, please let me know ASAP if there are any discrepancies!

Kenpwnchi vs charmdi - Kenpwnchi did write on Charmdi’s wall, but Charmdi responded in a reasonable time and provided some availability to no response, so Charmdi wins on activity.

Tenzai vs Queen of Bean - Players scheduled well after the deadline, so game will be flipped.
1703540268741.png

Lemurro vs GasaiYunoSan - Lemurro wrote on opponents wall with no response, Lemurro wins on activity.

Round 3 to follow shortly!

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Round 3 is live! This round will run until Thursday night.

How to schedule. Please schedule ASAP.

Pairings
Terekusai  vs  Actuarily
Fangame10  vs  AIRedzone
sir jelloton  vs  SMB
lydian  vs  Hugo
MADARAAAA  vs  Yellow Paint
eragon11145  vs  Lemurro
GenOne  vs  qsns
charmdi  vs  Tenzai

For metagame development, REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED!

The deadline for this round is Thursday, December 28th at 10:00PM GMT -5.

Please note that the Kyurem-Black ban is in effect for this round!

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
Making a possible act call, opponent said he couldn't make it at the agreed time and im out after that for most of the day, will update if we end up playing anyways

hi i just wanted to share my side of the story! i dm'd hugo about 1h after the round went up on monday, and only got a response back on wednesday morning with them offering a time on thursday morning, while i was free tuesday and wednesday all day. something came up to me thursday morning during the scheduled time and i asked if the game could be pushed back an hour, i sent this message on wednesday night as soon as i found out about my newfound commitment. unfortunately my opponent wasn't sure they could do another time today. i think it's a bit unfair if i get an act loss, as i was free for two whole days (and i still am free all day today starting now), even if i did have to back out on the scheduled time. i hope we get to play our series, but otherwise i just wanted to make my case, no ill intent

Last edited:

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
unfortunately have to call act on tenzai since its been an hour since the scheduled time of 11am GMT-6 without any show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)