Other Metagames SV Gen 1 "Hyper Offense" Desperately needs help

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help/tips on how to improve my team for SV? I will only be battling my friends, none of us are "Meta Competitive" players. We're just filthy casuals. The main reason I'm concerned is because of one of my "handicaps." We have a few "rules" set in place and a personal one for myself.

Rules:
No legendries
1 Paradox Pkm per team
Personal Rule: Only Use Gen 1 Pkm (Scream Tail and Sandy Shocks)

Current Playstyle: "Hyper Offense"

Scream Tail @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Level: 50
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Stealth Rock
- Dazzling Gleam

Scream Tail is supposed to be my lead/dual screen setter. The other option here is to have Scream tail use Wish and TWave. Chansey was also considered in this slot but figured having Scream Tails speed would be beneficial. I know one of my friends will be using Garchomp as a potential lead so Scream tail also allows me to check that while being able to out speed other leads.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Cursed Body
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Icy Wind
- Sludge Bomb
- Dazzling Gleam

Gengar is my favorite Pokémon of all time and I try to use it whenever I can. In this scenario he is my hard hitting special attacker. Gengar has a flying tera in order to give it back its immunity to Ground type attacks. The moveset is setup to have good coverage and keep Dragons and Fairies in check. Standard STAB Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb. Nasty Plot moveset was also considered but Raichu makes use of that and allows Gengar to be an immediate menace thanks to life orb.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Dragonite is my Choice Band Revenge Killer with Normal tera to maximize damage from Extreme Speed. STAB Outrage and EQ for coverage. Fire Punch is there to deal with Gholdengo, Corviknight, Meowscarada, etc. I also considered a DDance Sweeper setup but figured having Gyarados filling that slot was sufficient. Dragonite is one of the less fragile members of the team and may allow me to switch into some threats that others wouldn't be able to wall.

Arcanine @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Snarl
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat

Arcanine is another CB physical attacker with decent coverage. I wasn't too sure which route to go with nature and EVs so I used the standard Jolly approach. Will-O-Wisp is also an option but wasn't sure if I would rather give up Snarl or CC. Arcanine is kind of a mess (not that the rest of the team isn't lol) so any help is greatly appreciated.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Tera Blast

Gyarados is my standard offensive DD, I'm not using Heavy-Duty Boots as I do not think my friends will be using too many hazards. Tera Flying is there to hit Fighting types as I don't have too much on my team to stop them. The moveset has pretty good coverage as is. Ice fang was an option over Ter Blast in which case I could swap teras to Grass or something else. I'm using Intimidate due to the ease of acquiring it in-game versus Moxie.

Raichu @ Life Orb
Ability: Static
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

Not a huge fan of Raichu but I needed another special attacker and figured NP Raichu fits the bill with the first gens available in the game. Seems like a standard moveset and has decent coverage via STAB TBolt, Surf, and Focus Blast. Tera Flying is for defensive purposes and would like lighting rod over static for the same reason. Another option I have considered is using Nuzzle (over Surf?) to bypass Taunt.

Pokepaste:
https://pokepast.es/42b699a3fdf4ce32

Other Pokémon I have considered are Chansey (as mentioned earlier), Dugtrio, Cloyster, and P. Tauros - Fire.

As you can see the team is a mess and needs some serious help. I appreciate you all for taking the time to review my team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)