Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a lot of pokemon. I'm interested in the Glaciate Victini, Shiny Swablu, Shiny Chansey, Shiny Escavalier, Shiny Feebas and Shiny Horsea.
Unfortunately I don't have an Escavalier, so I'm just going to go for the other 5 xD. Would you trade these 5?:
Pokemon: Larvitar | Ability: Gut | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Blue
ID: 51963
Moves: Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks, Outrage
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Electrike | Ability: Lightning Rod | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Hidden Power
OT: Stephen
ID: 16446
Lv. 1 UT

Pokemon: Gastly | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Alys
ID: 24891
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Disable, Perish Song
Lv. 24, 252 Sp.atk, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

Pokemon: Suicune | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Relaxed | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese Letters
ID: 06180

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, U-Turn, Wish
OT: SO2010
ID: 06260

Unfortunately I don't have an Escavalier, so I'm just going to go for the other 5 xD. Would you trade these 5?:
Lv.1 UT

Pokemon: Electrike | Ability: Lightning Rod | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Hidden Power
OT: Stephen
ID: 16446
Lv. 1 UT

Pokemon: Gastly | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Alys
ID: 24891
Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Disable, Perish Song
Lv. 24, 252 Sp.atk, 252 Speed, 6 Hp

Pokemon: Suicune | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Relaxed | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Japanese Letters
ID: 06180

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, U-Turn, Wish
OT: SO2010
ID: 06260
Sounds good, are you able to clone? Some of them I have are pre-cloned by other people.

Hi trikx_insane ! We have a pending trade, my Shiny Breloom for your Shiny Mawile. Did you manage to get a clone ?

Hello, I am new here. I am interested in trading for a male multiscale Dratini (or dragonair/dragonite) with extremespeed. I don't care what IV or nature the dratini has. The only thing that I have that isn't on your list is a Cleffa 5IV with friend guard.

Would you be interested in that trade?

I have this high plain Vivi FT. HP fighting. luxury ball.

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.07.30.30.30.30 [0968]

For ur flawless adamant Entei, if your interested. It even comes in egg form so it'll be under ur name.

Hello, I am new here. I am interested in trading for a male multiscale Dratini (or dragonair/dragonite) with extremespeed. I don't care what IV or nature the dratini has. The only thing that I have that isn't on your list is a Cleffa 5IV with friend guard.

Would you be interested in that trade?
Sorry, I recently got a Cleffa like that a few days ago. Thanks for coming by and asking :D
CMT for the Jolly Jirachi
Didn't see anything, thanks for stopping by :D
I have this high plain Vivi FT. HP fighting. luxury ball.

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.07.30.30.30.30 [0968]

For ur flawless adamant Entei, if your interested. It even comes in egg form so it'll be under ur name.
I've recently got a High Plains Scatterbug and not really interested in Hidden Power Scatterbugs. Thanks for asking however
Cmt for a male panpour and male timid zorua (:
Modest Shelmet. Which one do you want ?

Sorry, I recently got a Cleffa like that a few days ago. Thanks for coming by and asking :D

Didn't see anything, thanks for stopping by :D

I've recently got a High Plains Scatterbug and not really interested in Hidden Power Scatterbugs. Thanks for asking however

Modest Shelmet. Which one do you want ?
Panpour please (:
Ill get breeding when I get home, ill let you know when im ready

Are you able to breed a Jolly Greninja rather than an Adament one?
Yeah, I can breed a jolly one:)
But as I found a person who'll breed me cherubi, can I ask you to breed me Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x) Snover instead?

Last edited:
Hi trix, I'm mostly after male parents at the moment. Would a Mew for an Aipom and Koffing (all moves) be alright? I haven't got a clone of the cobalion at the moment so I could give it to you when I've got it cloned or just give it to you straight away.

Trikx, I'm relatively new here and I'm really looking to get a hold of a shroomish that knows drain punch. I can trade you a 5iv shroomish that doesn't know drain punch in return I know it isn't much but it's pretty much the best I have. I have a female that is
31/31/31/x/31/31 with the poison heal ability and a careful nature.

Hi trix, I'm mostly after male parents at the moment. Would a Mew for an Aipom and Koffing (all moves) be alright? I haven't got a clone of the cobalion at the moment so I could give it to you when I've got it cloned or just give it to you straight away.
Sounds great, I'll get back to you when I'm done, but I gotta head to sleep now

interested in:
Lv.1 UT

Lv.1 UT

and
Pokemon: Rotom | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: +WJ+100%!
ID: 38275
Moves: Volt Switch, Will-O-Wisp, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump
Lv. 83 252 Sp.Atk 252 Speed, 6 Hp

i have the pre screening diancie(adamant natured) or a shiny lucario(5 iv missing sp.attack, adamant nature, inner focus ability, and with the moves: bullet punch, blaze kick, high jump kick, crunch) to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)