Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Part of me is wondering if I should wait until you start your giveaway, but.....

I'd like a Vullaby and a Drilbur, please.
Well, neither of those pokes will be part of the giveaway, so you're safe, haha. I'm also wondering if this request is simply a ruse to get me to post faster ;D

In any case, what are you offering for those two?

Blast, my master plot has been uncovered. Everyone retreat. XD

No, but seriously....let's see...

I have numerous 4 IV spitbacks of various species, a lot of which have Egg Moves. I also have one 5 IV Skrelp, and a couple other high IV mons that I've already put some training into (but those last ones are really last resort for me, you understand).

I also have a few Legendaries with prior-Gen-only moves, or with Hidden Abilities...and a Shiny Garchomp.

Pokemon-wise, that's what I have in the main trading section of my boxes. I'm sure if I dig around I can find some other things......oh, I also have battle items.

Tatertot

Blast, my master plot has been uncovered. Everyone retreat. XD

No, but seriously....let's see...

I have numerous 4 IV spitbacks of various species, a lot of which have Egg Moves. I also have one 5 IV Skrelp, and a couple other high IV mons that I've already put some training into (but those last ones are really last resort for me, you understand).

I also have a few Legendaries with prior-Gen-only moves, or with Hidden Abilities...and a Shiny Garchomp.

Pokemon-wise, that's what I have in the main trading section of my boxes. I'm sure if I dig around I can find some other things......oh, I also have battle items.
Hmm...sorry, I don't think any of that interests me, thanks for the offer though!

Excuse me, Tatertots?

I'm looking for two female spitback fossil pokemon for me to use to breed with a good pokeball on the 6th gen. An Anorith (with Swift Swim) caught in a net ball and a Tirtouga (with no HA) caught in a dive ball/net ball.

Is that Tirtouga (with no HA), caught in a dive ball, a female Tirtouga?

Also do you have a female anorith (with swift swim) caught in a net ball? It doesn't have to be RNG'd just to let you know.

Tatertot

Excuse me, Tatertots?

I'm looking for two female spitback fossil pokemon for me to use to breed with a good pokeball on the 6th gen. An Anorith (with Swift Swim) caught in a net ball and a Tirtouga (with no HA) caught in a dive ball/net ball.

Is that Tirtouga (with no HA), caught in a dive ball, a female Tirtouga?

Also do you have a female anorith (with swift swim) caught in a net ball? It doesn't have to be RNG'd just to let you know.
I can breed you a female Tirtouga spitback :) since it's a bit of a rarity, would you give two spitbacks from your thread for it?

I don't have access to that Anorith though, sorry :/

I can breed you a female Tirtouga spitback :) since it's a bit of a rarity, would you give two spitbacks from your thread for it?

I don't have access to that Anorith though, sorry :/
Sure. :) I have them on my thread, which ones would you like in return?

Oh okay.

Hey, Tatertot, coming back with this, but as I was scrolling through my boxes, I came across two more sets of Pokes that i missed before. Tell me what you think:

Porygon/Timid nature/Trace-OR-Download/Each with 5 IVs

Shellder/(Heavy Ball...I think...the gray one with the blue knobs on the top)/Naive nature/Skill Link/Each with 5 IVs/Icicle Spear and Rock Blast

Tatertot

Sure. :) I have them on my thread, which ones would you like in return?

Oh okay.
How about Heavy Ball Spoink and Safari Ball Croagunk? You'll have to give me a day or two, I'll be pretty busy with my giveaway coming up pretty soon :)
Hey, Tatertot, coming back with this, but as I was scrolling through my boxes, I came across two more sets of Pokes that i missed before. Tell me what you think:

Porygon/Timid nature/Trace-OR-Download/Each with 5 IVs

Shellder/(Heavy Ball...I think...the gray one with the blue knobs on the top)/Naive nature/Skill Link/Each with 5 IVs/Icicle Spear and Rock Blast
Sorry, already have both of those :/

Would you trade your shiny riolu for a flawless adamant shiny kalos born marvel scale dratini that is level 1 and untrained?

Will you be interested in
Love Ball Miltank, Careful, Thick Fat, Hammer Arm, Helping Hand, Double Edge and Seismic Toss
Dive Ball Poliwag, Modest, Swift Swim (HA), Encore, Haze, Mist and Refresh
Dream Ball Shroomish, Jolly, Effect Spore, Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch and Worry Seed
Moon Ball Mareep, Modest, Static
Dive Ball Blue Flabebe, Bold, Flower Veil
Premier Ball Espurr, Bold, Own Tempo (HA), Assist, Yawn, Trick and Barrier
Heavy Ball Munchlax, Bashful, Thick Fat, Curse, Whirlwind, Zen Headbutt and Self-Destruct (x/31/31/31/31/31, but it's a female and the reason the nature is Bashful because the only way to for it to get Zen Headbutt and Self-Destruct is to breed a Munchlax instead of a Snorlax)

Hello sir tot, it's me again!
Looking for:
#656 Froakie
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
OT: Based#God420 26323

Let me know if you need anything from here:
dream ball eevee with yawn,curse,stored power
sports ball mold breaker pinsir w/ feint,quick attack and close combat
sports ball scyther with technician and defog/baton pass
karrablast w/drill run,megahorn,pursuit
carvanha with speedboost brine and destiny bond
diveball corphish with aquajet,knock off,ddance,superpower
Meditite in lvl ball with t-punch
dream ball croagunk with dryskin and astonish,fake out and drain punch
dive ball feebass
moon ball/dream ball starly with roost, double edge,feather dance and Reckless ha
love ball heracross w/ endure,focus punch,megahorn,rock blast
moon ball meowth
flawless ha jolly venipede in heal balls,
dream ball marvel scale dratini's with extremespeed and ddance
dream ball slakoth w/ night slash,hammer arm,crush claw and body slam
various natures of 5iv rotoms.

shiny flawless magic guard cleffa up for trade as well but it has no ems

Would you be interested on a shimy modest marrep 31/x/31/31/31/31 no em or a shinyadamant unburden hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 Em baton pass ally guard agility quick guard for your omanyte

CMT for the
#479 Rotom
Nature: Modest / Bold / Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I can breed Ivs on my Pokemon but I just need the right parents with good Ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)