Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being dumb but where is your fc ?

sorry for taking so long , just realized i can not see your sig on a smartphone. Still online?
Hehe, Smogon does not show signatures in mobile browser. I'm online now so send me a request :p

i see :p unfortunately we have almost the same hp pokes haha the only thing im not seeing on your list is hp fire froakie perhaps i could get you one but with instacheck gone is kind of difficult to breed =(

Tayce! Could you check my list for female Helioptile (normal version)? Thanks! ;- ;' I could give you my updated Duskull (Impish, Frisk, Destiny Bond) and Minccino (Aqua Tail, Knock Off) along with one Pokemon you want from my list.

Also, do you have a Korean Honedge perhaps?

Thank you!!

i see :p unfortunately we have almost the same hp pokes haha the only thing im not seeing on your list is hp fire froakie perhaps i could get you one but with instacheck gone is kind of difficult to breed =(
Hehe, shame. Was instacheck convenient like that? It seems like you should send a trade to another user who is willing to help you unless you got double 3DS. I haven't used it and utilize the Battle Institution though x( And I already got a english HP Fire Froakie :p So maybe we can trade next time.

Tayce! Could you check my list for female Helioptile (normal version)? Thanks! ;- ;' I could give you my updated Duskull (Impish, Frisk, Destiny Bond) and Minccino (Aqua Tail, Knock Off) along with one Pokemon you want from my list.

Also, do you have a Korean Honedge perhaps?

Thank you!!
Greeting, chasunu. Both Duskull and Minccino are fine but I would like to offer it for your Tympole. Surely, I got Korean Honedge(Adament/Quiet).

Hehe, shame. Was instacheck convenient like that? It seems like you should send a trade to another user who is willing to help you unless you got double 3DS. I haven't used it and utilize the Battle Institution though x( And I already got a english HP Fire Froakie :p So maybe we can trade next time.

Greeting, chasunu. Both Duskull and Minccino are fine but I would like to offer it for your Tympole. Surely, I got Korean Honedge(Adament/Quiet).
Which gender would you like? And what Pokemon would you like for the Honedge (Quiet)?

I'm interested in your
HP Fire Quiet Solosis
HP Rock Modest Petilil
HP Ground Calm Eevee.

CMT for hp pokemon and let me know if interested.

Sneasel
Level 52
EVs: 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 hp
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Inner Focus
Punishment - Taunt - Ice Shard - Pursuit

for:
Tyrogue
Adament/Guts
31/31/31/31/31/31
Counter, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, High Jump Kick
Male(100%)
?

I'd be ok trading for 5 IV one if you have one.
Thanks, let me know :)

also cmt for other pokemon uft.

Would you be interested in a shiny 5IV Charizard, Timid, Dragon Pulse as an egg moves (And others but they are mostly irrelevant.)
Has a Charizardite Y too. It is cloned, obviously.
PM me if you're interested.

Check my thread for Timid Anticipation HP Fire Eevee. I have some 6 IVs males.
Hello, Gavin123. I found that you got a 6 IV'd Male Tentacool which I'm interested in. If you are willing to trade it for the Eevee, please let me know:p

I'm interested in your
HP Fire Quiet Solosis
HP Rock Modest Petilil
HP Ground Calm Eevee.

CMT for hp pokemon and let me know if interested.
Hello, Silentlaze. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything interested in currently. Thank you for the offer.

Sneasel
Level 52
EVs: 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 hp
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Inner Focus
Punishment - Taunt - Ice Shard - Pursuit

for:
Tyrogue
Adament/Guts
31/31/31/31/31/31
Counter, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, High Jump Kick
Male(100%)
?

I'd be ok trading for 5 IV one if you have one.
Thanks, let me know :)

also cmt for other pokemon uft.
Hello, Relictus. It's shame that I already got a perfect Sneasel though its not Ev'd yet x(. Thank you for the offer.

Cmt for the hp ground petilili chloro and rufflet and hp rock larvesta(female)
Hello, Luneit. I'm afraid I cannot offer one of them while I couldn't see anything interesting in your thread currently. Thank you for the offer.

Would you be interested in a shiny 5IV Charizard, Timid, Dragon Pulse as an egg moves (And others but they are mostly irrelevant.)
Has a Charizardite Y too. It is cloned, obviously.
PM me if you're interested.
Hello, Leica. I'm afraid I would not offer it while I already have Shiny Charizards(X/Y). Thank you for the offer.

Hi would you be interested in a hp ice mienfoo (31/30/30/31/xx/31) naive (Regenerator) ? I can trade breeding pairs both with stats mentioned above and hp ice.
Would be interested in a hp rock larvesta

Kind regards

Im interested in the HP rock Petilil willing to offer 2-1 (possibly 3-1)

5IV Lileep (curse+recover)
Magikarp
Mawile (fire fang)
Growlithe (Ccombat, morning sun)
Larvitar (SR)
Hawlucha (Bton pass)
Noibat (switcheroo)

All proper 5Iv spreads and ideal natures.

cmt for the hp ice eevee and hp ice electric lizard thing
can do 3 of my 5iv for both of them
Hello, lucarioisawesome. It's shame that I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread currently. Thank you for the offer.

Hi would you be interested in a hp ice mienfoo (31/30/30/31/xx/31) naive (Regenerator) ? I can trade breeding pairs both with stats mentioned above and hp ice.
Would be interested in a hp rock larvesta

Kind regards
Good to see you again, MoonsEye. I'm not sure if I interested in the Minefoo while I does not have plan to use minefoo as mixed attacker. x( Sorry.

Sure! I can do that trade.
Great. PM me when you are able to trade :p

Hey! CMT for HP Rock Larvesta
Good to see you again, Raymon. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that I'm currently interested in. Sorry.

anything in my thread for a Hp fire bulbasaur?

I have an extra male in the field egg group with 6IV
Hello, Auron. I'm sorry that I would not offer the Bulbasaur while I failed to find anything interesting in your thread. Thank you for the offer x)

CMT for HP ground eevee and HP rock larvesta
Hello, AoDx. Thank for your offer. However, I couldn't find anything interesting in your thread. Sorry x(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)