Tournament Team Tour - Won by White Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
contacted my opponent on the 9th, still haven't received an answer

also, he's ded af:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My opp made initial contact, so I responded straight away.

I'd heard nothing for a week, so I wrote to him again yesterday and have still heard nothing.

DropTheBass please respond so we can set up a time

Last edited:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
So Iloveleague came up with a great idea that can be useful for a lot, if not all, of you.

If you have a player that cannot battle his/her opponent before the deadline, the captain may have another teammate on that team, battle in place of the member that cannot battle their opponent (main causes would be being busy irl or if you somehow have a dead teammate). Captains can only use this 1 time per round, and must notify me or Iloveleague before doing so.

If you don't get it yet, here's an example that should help. My team consists of me, littlelucario and skarmx2. If skarmx2 is busy and does not have time to battle his opponent before the deadline, the captain (me) can decide to select myself or littlelucario to battle in place of skarmx2. So that means one of us (me or littelucario) has to battle our regular opponent first, and then battle skarmx2's opponent if the series has not been decided yet. This way, there will be less activity wins, meaning each team has a fairer chance at competing.

So Iloveleague came up with a great idea that can be useful for a lot, if not all, of you.

If you have a player that cannot battle his/her opponent before the deadline, the captain may have another teammate on that team, battle in place of the member that cannot battle their opponent (main causes would be being busy irl or if you somehow have a dead teammate). Captains can only use this 1 time per round, and must notify me or Iloveleague before doing so.

If you don't get it yet, here's an example that should help. My team consists of me, littlelucario and skarmx2. If skarmx2 is busy and does not have time to battle his opponent before the deadline, the captain (me) can decide to select myself or littlelucario to battle in place of skarmx2. So that means one of us (me or littelucario) has to battle our regular opponent first, and then battle skarmx2's opponent if the series has not been decided yet. This way, there will be less activity wins, meaning each team has a fairer chance at competing.
To add to this: each player can only sub in once. This means that if in the above example, Team Pokepals decides to sub in for skarmx2 this week, he cannot substitute for anyone else for the remainder of the tournament. That being said, next week if Skarmx2 still cannot play his game (IDK why you picked this kid anyway), littlelucario can play his game for him. Try your best to play your games because if there comes a time when you really cannot play your games, you are gonna want to have your substitutions intact. GL to all of you.

Twixtry

Bentley coupe riding with stars
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

I already asked you this but you didn't really answer last time, so how does this work with free agent teams? We don't have a captain but there's a high chance Hanasif (one of the guys in our team) won't be coming online for a while, and he probably needs to be replaced for at least the first round.

Twixtry Team captains are more of a formality. You can choose whoever you want to be your captain or figure out stuff as a team. Also if you don't think Hanasif is going to be online you can find a replacement but you will have to find one before the end of this round. If you have someone in mind you can ask them. If not you can pm TP or me if you need help finding one.

Won against Futatsuwa of Sado
http://réplay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-335575963

jk Dann3 the Captain cannot make it for this tour, it was super fun getting hyped and all for this and thanks a lot KGBeast ^_^

So I guess this is it for the team tour, pweaze win Mr. Perry, Futatsuwa of Sado :)

P.S. Our team name is "Valentine Duo!"

Edit and clarification: DANN3 cannot play in this tour. He is my dear friend and as much as I want to do this tour with KGBeast, I don't have the motivation any longer to continue :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)