Tournament Team Tour - Won by White Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kyle had really serious problems in real life. Is it possible to sub him for Brum? The tour had it problems itself, so I think it's fair oo

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
The Kyle had really serious problems in real life. Is it possible to sub him for Brum? The tour had it problems itself, so I think it's fair oo
Yeah you or another teammate can play for him this round, but if it's something serious that'll keep him away for much longer, then subbing him for Brum is fine by me.

On a side note, I'm gonna go ahead and start putting in the activity wins in the OP, since that'll save time to prepare for the next round.

So my opponent went inactive too, and skarmx2 would also lose through activity, but I'd be fine with playing Silverwhiteblue or Rinzer for my game, and then possibly me or littlelucario can face one of you in skarmx2's place.

Edit: All of the red vs. are the wins through activity, so that means they still aren't finalized, and if you wanna change that, then I hope you get it done by the deadline.

Last edited:
so, my opp gave me the win a few days ago, I waited if he wanted to change his mind but I think it's a no since dl is tomorrow. act

My opponent Enki agreed to battle this weekend but he didn't log :/

Edit : Why is that considered that I lost when I haven't even fought the match ?

Last edited:
Look, I claimed you before because you didn't connect on Smogon for two months, then you showed up the last two days asking me to play, I said okay, gave you my gmt and then you failed to tell me a time for our battle, now on the last day you are calling activity...?

How am I supposed to find you on PS? I clicked the other times "search user" and found you offline, plus I don't know what channel you usually stay, so am I supposed to search user Pwaite every five minutes? If you gave me a time for the battle back then (which mind you, was still a bit late) we could have fought with less problems.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Are R2 matches going to up tomorrow Team Pokepals
Seeing as how I'm dealing with a lot of shit irl with having to cram for exams on Tuesday + Wednesday, along with my parents forcing me to go out of town with them instead of studying today and tomorrow, leaving me fucked for both exams, I'll probably wait till Wednesday night to post it, since that should be when I got some time after my 2nd exam.

There's also a ton of coin flips to do, so that'll take time as well, so Wednesday night/Thursday morning should be a better expected date for R2 to be ready.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but in the meantime, I hope everyone can get their games done by then (Wednesday 8:00 PM GMT -6 should be a good deadline for now).

Edit: took out activity wins, but I saved them to prepare for R2, so its all good

Last edited:
I calling Activity. I got in contact with my opponent before. We were suppose to battle Sunday but he hasnt been online and he hasnt told me his showdown user name so I can look for him

Yeah you or another teammate can play for him this round, but if it's something serious that'll keep him away for much longer, then subbing him for Brum is fine by me.

On a side note, I'm gonna go ahead and start putting in the activity wins in the OP, since that'll save time to prepare for the next round.

So my opponent went inactive too, and skarmx2 would also lose through activity, but I'd be fine with playing Silverwhiteblue or Rinzer for my game, and then possibly me or littlelucario can face one of you in skarmx2's place.

Edit: All of the red vs. are the wins through activity, so that means they still aren't finalized, and if you wanna change that, then I hope you get it done by the deadline.
yo, just saying, it's not really a good idea to edit in the activity wins before the deadline. people might dodge their opponents on the last day where they may have otherwise played if they know they already have the activity win on lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)