Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Sorry for the notice, but I'll be more busy than usual these days due to Christmas holidays - I should be able to attend my reffings from the 27th or so, but more realistically not until the 29th.

We got cheated with fake spare parts, stuck with phone posting till idk when :(

Please expect stupid orders and requests from me.
Would appreciate if someone can mentor me irl ;!;

Will update when things are better, please tag me to get me to respond / view as checking alerts is easier than having to browse through content.

For eg, I could not find out the progress in secret santa and Gen VII tourney till I visited those links.

p.s not able to see message formating options from phone 9.9

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have no laptop until January 3rd. I will try to order at some point, but don't expect anything until then. Happy holidays y'all!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Like everyone else, Christmas means that my schedule has imploded. Taking a LoA until January 2nd, once I actually order in the rest of my matches and stuff.

I'm also requesting leniency for the next few days, as I'll be busy with my family. I shouldn't go over DQ on anything, but just in case.

I'm also going on a four day ski trip a couple weeks from now, but I'll post about that again when the time comes.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Christmas is near so would like three days of leniency after it Monday (26th) - Thurday (29th) thanks!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for the next 2 1/2 days. Although I have access to Internet there, it's unlikely that I'm going to have much time to ref stuff.

My situation in Ohio fell through. Going to need at least two weeks of leniency for me to get back on my feet and for my emotions to come down.

If I need dq'ed, go ahead

EDIT: My situation worked out better than expected. See y'all in a few days!

Last edited:
I'm going on a ski trip from January 2nd (today) to January 5th. I'll have my laptop with me, but I'm not sure how the internet situation is going to be. In the event that I am not able to post in these four days, I'd like to request not to be DQ'd. Thank you.

Getting a new PC!
This means I have to take down this one shortly (because I need the SSD that's inside), so while it should be quick and I prolly won't have trouble keeping DQ, in the event that something happens and I can't order/ref, I'm asking for a wee bit of leeway :)
Thanks!

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Lots of homework and also upcoming wisdom tooth surgery. Please give me at least 24 extra hours on all things for the next week and be lenient if I take longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)