SM Ubers That Sticky thing.

"That Sticky thing"

Welcome to my RMT. It's Norman2509. Today I am going to show you the Hyper offensive team that I made. I just need Suggestions to improve that team. I don't ladder much But I Peaked around 1700 in the PS ladder before one month and got haxed in some games( I don't Fkin ladder and now I am around 1400 WTF. ). And peaked #3 in PO ladder with this team before one month. I have a screenshot of the PO ladder.

Proof of Peak:

_20170514_103846.JPG

Sets:

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Infestation

My lead Pokemon. Vomiting Sticky web and Stealth Rocks on the Opponent's area. Trapping with Infestation and butt hurting it. Trolling the opponent with Encore. Preventing Taunt users by Mental Herb for one time. It is gifted with Defense bulk and Special Defense bulk. If I see a Rapid Spin user, I can set Rocks or webs first and can switch to Arceus-Ghost to prevent the spin. My team takes many advantages from Sticky webs so yeah.

Lucario-Mega @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

One of the Overpowered Pokemon's in the Uber tier. It has 355 speed which Outspeeds everything with the help of Webs. I hate that Iron Tail miss but Still it is good. Bullet Punch priority is very important. Adaptability boosted STAB with 389 Attack is awesome. Close Combat OHKO's almost everything after a Swords Dance boost except its resistance types. Iron Tail and Bullet Punch deals with them anyway.

Arceus-Ghost @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Force
- Extreme Speed
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance

Well, There are some reasons that I picked Arceus-Ghost. The first reason is Rapid Spin leads like Excadrill can be annoying to Shuckle. Arceus-Ghost can Spinblock them. The second reason is Mr.Extreme killer. Mega Lucario takes around 70% against a +2 Boosted Extreme Speed from Ekiller. That can be annoying. The third reason is Fighting types. Mega Lucario is very weak to Fighting types so GhostCeus can prevent it. Extreme Speed hits decently and is the best Priority move. Brick Break deals with Ekiller. Ghostium Z boosted Shadow Force hits like a truck for one time after a Swords Dance boost. Arceus-Ghost can also check opposing Ditto.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-Turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

I Pick Landorus-T as my Primal Groudon check because I have no Pdon checks. I know Many people will ask why I am using Scarf on a Web team. I don't want to lose if my Webs are removed. Flying types can Escape from Webs so Scarf is very useful. I run Adamant nature because there is Webs. Intimidate is useful against Physical set up sweepers. Earthquake hits Non-Levitating Pokemon's. Stone Edge kills Flying Pokemon's. Knock Off is very useful to Knock out our Opponent's Pokemon item. U-Turn is very useful with Scarf because then I can switch to other Pokemon easily and gain Momentum.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 188 HP / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Xerneas is my Yveltal and other Dark/Dragon check. Blocks Dragon Tail. Set up Geomancy and sweeping. Moonblast hits everything except its resistance types. HP-Fire takes care of Steel types and Grass types. Rock Slide shows "Surprise Madafaka" Symbol against Ho-Oh.

Ignore that Black nigga.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 48 Atk / 252 SpA / 144 SpD / 64 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Precipice Blades
- Hidden Power [Ice]

My Primal Kyogre and Xerneas check. My Mixed Wallbreaker. Dragon Pulse hits Dragon types. Fire Blast hits Steel and Grass types. Precipice Blades hits Xerneas and Primal Kyogre physically. HP-Ice hits Dragon/Flying types like Rayquaza and Mega Salamence. 252 SpAtk wrecks everything.

Threats!!!:

Norman2509: Be careful with this guy. He can beat everyone and even this team. He's the best Ubers player around here.

Shoutouts:

Mysterious M : Future Ubers tier leader. Gr8 Ubers player.

Transcendent God Champion : Just don't challenge him. Lance is one of the greatest Stall uber Trainer I've ever seen.

Melle2402 : ADV Ubers god. Waiting for a comment from you. gl for your UPL finals.

Joyverse : You are really doing a good work. Keep it up.

Velvet Blood : Future AG tier leader. Can't stop talking with you in PMs lol. tbh you are really doing a good work.

Final Words:

I hope you enjoyed the RMT. I need Suggestions so if you are going to give me suggestions for my team, Then suggest that in the comment section below.

Thank You!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)