The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For reference, the Hunter x Hunter manga arc art that the movie should cover somewhat looks like this

So I really hope they do a good job on the movie.

Ore Nounai
My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy
First things first. This anime is hilarious. It basically revolves around a guy burdened with a curse; at random points he will get given a choice. He has to choose between 2 things (which are usually incredibly embarrassing / inappropriate). This has earned him a place in the 'Reject Five', a group of 5 students who have some sort of strange quirk which means they are unpopular and not liked by the general school.

One day a girl with amnesia falls on him from the sky and tells him he can get rid of his curse. All he has to do is complete missions. Of course, these missions are all ridiculous and result in hilarious outcomes. If you're going to post spoilers, do so in hide tags. hf~

There are 3 episodes out so far. nvm apparently theres a 4th episode i havent seen yet

It's more like
>meet girl
CHOOSE!
>"can I touch your boobs?"
>"will you touch my boobs?"

Pretty funny for a generic harem anime but in no way deserves it's own thread when we have two anime threads on the first page.

Edit: yeah, change the thread title to Noucome because ln titles are ridiculous

Last edited:

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
well, if i run through one season and get anxious for the next before it comes out, ill just read the thread title a couple times and by the time im done another season will be finished

except way weirder
eg:
say one of the following:
1) "Let me touch your boobies. Your boobies."
2) "Please touch my boobies. My boobies."

edit: ninjad, but ok lock this if no one thinks it deserves its own thread

liking Fall, Valvrave 2 and Kill la Kill are both good to great and there are plenty of other good shows backing them up (Samurai Flamenco, Galilei Donna, Kyousogiga, Ippo s3, Kyoukai no Kanata if only for the animation).

Also Winter Season anime looks shit.

Only good ones are Inari Kon Kon, Chuu 2, and maybe one or two others that look slightly promising (Bushi Road anyone?). If Valvrave S2 is 24 episodes, I'll at least have something to watch for that portion of the season...
Winter pretty much always is, but there's a ton of 2-cour series leftover from Fall so between that and the couple decent looking shows (Nisekoi, Chuu3, maybe Bushi Road and Magical Warfare, and of course Space Dandy) it should be okay.

the most recent kill la kill was great

it actually went in depth with makos family, which was something id been hoping would happen for a while. i really liked the idea of the episode and how it played out, and just everything basically. it was pretty sad too, which is always a good thing.

also @above gif, that was an amazing bit i laughed my ass off. mako is just an amazing character tbh

I didn't like how it implied that the only thing that makes them a good family and good people is poverty.

I didn't like how it implied that the only thing that makes them a good family and good people is poverty.
It wasn't poverty that made them good, it was greed that made them bad. That was the whole point of Satsuki's speech. In the end they overcome their greed and realize what's really important.

Yeah; after they have nothing to be greedy about anymore. If they really weren't greedy, they would've gotten over themselves before they had no choice to. And it clearly wasn't the money's fault, as it had pretty much no effect on Ryuuko and Mako obviously was still a good person and cared about her family. Greed is internal, the money only allowed them to do what they wanted. I don't care what message they intended to send, what I got out of it is that Satsuki was clearly right about at least them. Oh well, next week we're getting a Gamagori episode (fucking finally).

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Why do we need to hide things...

You guys are forcing me to click my mouse an extra time and I just wanna scrooollllllllllll.

can we also say what show we're spoiling in the hide tags? If I'm expecting to see klk spoilers but I see spoilers for a new strike the blood, thatd be annoying

asagi is awesome

If there was ever a doubt in my mind that Gamagoori was the best character, this episode wiped it away. It sucks that he's probably gonna get whipped by Ryuuko, because I really don't even think he's a bad guy.

I'm honestly surprised nome of you have mentioned Kyokai no Kanata. I'm personally enjoying it more than anything else this season.

Then again, I am a sucker for pretty much anything by Kyoto-Animations.

*Spoilerish*

RODAN

Banned deucer.
man kill la kill is still owning

and golden time, while melodramatic is still a good watch

i chose good shows to watch im the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)